PDA

View Full Version : Bubble reraise with shortstack utg

dmmikkel
06-17-2005, 10:21 AM
I think this is a +EV move, but I'm not sure. Any input?

converter screwed up once again so here's the flop action:

SB minraises, I go allin

I might be usefull to notice i've been allin the last three or four hands in a row

Party Poker No-Limit Hold'em Tourney, Big Blind is t400 (4 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Button (t1020)
SB (t2830)
Hero (t5770)
UTG (t380)

Preflop: Hero is BB with 3/images/graemlins/club.gif, 7/images/graemlins/club.gif.

Flop: (t600) T/images/graemlins/heart.gif, 8/images/graemlins/club.gif, T/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>

Turn: (t600) 4/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>

River: (t600) 7/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>

Final Pot: t600

Results in white below: <font color="#FFFFFF">
Button doesn't show.
SB has Qh Jd (one pair, tens).
Hero has 3c 7c (two pair, tens and sevens).
UTG doesn't show.
Outcome: Hero wins t600. </font>

kyro
06-17-2005, 11:33 AM
An influx of idiots. I love it.

There was a post regarding a very similar situation. Personally, without reads, I'm doing the exact same thing because I cannot fathom why SB would do this without a monster. Obviously, he's a complete moron, so if you have that in your notes, your answer might change. I'm glad you won this hand though, because SB deserves to never win money in poker.

dmmikkel
06-17-2005, 11:35 AM
When people minraise here i dont put them on monsters. The minraise tells me they don't want to risk it all. If he had a monster he should protect his hand and raise more.

durron597
06-17-2005, 11:47 AM
I like it IF you have the SB pegged as someone who is capable of understanding that UTG is allin in the BB next hand.