PDA

View Full Version : I need help with the Eurobet Tourney Summaries...

HesseJam
06-17-2005, 04:03 AM
... because I don't get them in my mail. I get the HH on PT though.

I tried the lobby with "request hand histories" and entered the tourney No but no mails arrived. I even also tried that in the Party lobby because I thought that the tourneys are the same with Party and Eurobet (true?).

Anything else I could do? I would like to buy the Eastbay tool, so I would need the summaries, right?

curtains
06-17-2005, 04:12 AM
they are screwed up right now for some reason and have been for a week, although the HHs should be on your harddrive

HesseJam
06-17-2005, 04:17 AM
I have the HHs in PT. Would that be sufficient to analyze my play with the Eastbay tool?

brimstone1
06-17-2005, 04:40 AM
Yes... why you would ask instead of going to file->open will remain a mystery.

GrekeHaus
06-17-2005, 05:09 AM
I don't know what the deal is with these. I've been trying for a couple days to get them. I got this response today:

[ QUOTE ]
we would like to inform you that we do not provide tournament summaries, you can only obtain Hand Histories for cash tables, which are sent to you automatically on request through this internal messagging service.
Thank you.

Kind Regards,

Elsa Eurobet,
Customer Services

[/ QUOTE ]

Now, I just went back and checked my messages at Eurobet and there were like 10 of them there, all from June 10th, so who the hell knows? Reading back on this, it seems like they think I'm actually requesting summaries--not asking why I'm not receiving them.

All I can say is, their customer support staff is total crap and they don't understand the question half the time.

HesseJam
06-17-2005, 05:15 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Yes... why you would ask instead of going to file->open will remain a mystery.

[/ QUOTE ]

Because I have only the demo version so far.

GrekeHaus
06-17-2005, 05:50 AM
I'm getting them a bunch at a time now. Hopefully, this means they've fixed the problem.

flo
06-17-2005, 07:59 AM
Do you get them mailed or as message on eurobet?

astarck
06-17-2005, 08:12 AM
I just got mine in my "E-Message" folder. Everyone I've played from the past couple days was included.

On a side note, is there any way I can configure PT to look here for them? Or have them forwarded to my gmail account so PT can get them?

How do those who play on Eurobet keep track of their summaries in PT?

Jonathan
06-17-2005, 01:25 PM
No, you don't need the summaries to use eastbays tool.
It works just great with the hand histories stored on
your hard drive.

People say that they can get the tournament summaries, but I can't get
them and I was told by support that they will no longer be made available.

This means that I have lots of missing tournament summaries
in PokerTracker. I tried leaving the Erobet game window open
until the tournament completes, and this way sometimes PT is
able to pick up the whole toruney. But this method is not reliable.

As far as I am concerned, PT does not work with Eurobet sit and gos. I've started using Hood's SNG Tracker and that works
smoothly and reliably with Eurobet.

Suerte,
Jonathan

Jonathan
06-17-2005, 01:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I have the HHs in PT. Would that be sufficient to analyze my play with the Eastbay tool?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes.

But you don't need them in Poker Tracker, nor do you need Poker Tracker at all.

You can read the hand histories in directly from the directory
in which Coral/eurobet originally stored them.

Suerte,
Jonathan

Nato76
06-17-2005, 02:12 PM
Where do you get Hood's SnG Tracker? I did a search. Nada.

gildwulf
06-17-2005, 02:25 PM
http://sng.pokercomment.com/

1C5
06-17-2005, 02:41 PM
I just checked and have a bunch of HH sitting in my emessage thingy. That's a good sign.

I kind of liked not knowing my ROI though. ha ha ha.

gildwulf
06-17-2005, 03:50 PM
"Dear XXXXXXXXXXXX,
We would like to inform you that the hand histories and tournament summaries are sent through an automated system and at times, technical difficulties occur.
Your histories may have been automatically saved on your hard drive.
Please also be aware that the poker software provider has control over requested summaries and hand histories and is aware of problems that occur and is looking into it.
We apologise for the inconvenience caused.

Kind Regards,
Giusy
Eurobet Customer Services"

In response to:

"I'm missing a TON of hand histories for tournaments...did you stop sending them? You will lose a lot of tournament players to other if you stop sending hand histories...please explain."

astarck
06-17-2005, 07:05 PM
I realize my question was further up, but I feel it was overlooked.

Does anyone know how to get PT to check in your E-Message folder for Tournament Summaries, or do I need to copy the text and put it into txt files manually?

gildwulf
06-17-2005, 09:02 PM
As far as I know you have to do them manually. It sucks:P

GrekeHaus
06-17-2005, 09:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
As far as I know you have to do them manually. It sucks:P

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep, I'm pretty sure that's the only way. Because of the weird web interface, I don't think there's anything you can do about it.

astarck
06-17-2005, 09:46 PM
Thanks guys.

I was holding out hope that PT could do it, but figured it was better than even money that it couldn't.

tech
06-18-2005, 03:08 AM
FWIW, all my EB summaries from the last week+ just showed up. Took forever to import them. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif