PDA

View Full Version : Evil woman.... Do you be nice (and fake) or do you keep it real?

wacki
06-17-2005, 03:43 AM
So I was auditing a math class. I don't need it for credit or anything but I missed a few days of class due to work and other problems... Anyway I wanted to get the notes from a girl in the class. She is normally really nice but this mean and butt ugly girl actually convinced the nice girl not to let me copy the notes for the class. She told her the class was graded on a curve (it wasn't) and she convinced the other girl I'm lazy and skipped out on class just to rely on the other girl to take my notes (I'm not). Or at least this is what the nice girl says. Judging from the evil girls demeanor I have little reason not to trust the nice girl.

I don't need the class but still, if I was actually enrolled it would of been a BIG deal. The class doesn't have a textbook, it's all notes, so I would of been S.O.L. She was very well aware of this. Keep in mind if I was taking the class and got an A it would of in no way harmed her.

I saw the evil girl today in the hallway. She acted nice and actually said hi to me. Just curious, at that moment, what would you do?

EDIT: I GOT THE NOTES. THIS QUESTION IS ABOUT RUNNING INTO THE EVIL GIRL. JUST TO BE ULTRA CLEAR!!!!!!!! MANY PEOPLE ARE NOT UNDERSTANDING THIS AND I DON'T KNOW WHY.

aLOWdAkING
06-17-2005, 03:47 AM
I'd be nice (probably), but that's just the way I am.

Macdaddy Warsaw
06-17-2005, 03:48 AM
If this is the nice one, I'd tell her the ugly one is a crazy biatch.

If it's the crazy biatch, I keep walking.

Malachii
06-17-2005, 03:49 AM
Ignore her.

mason55
06-17-2005, 03:49 AM
I would be nice.. just for the pussy though. if there was no chance of pussy i would just ignore her. my personal motto is "there's 6 billion people in the world. 50% are women. if i have a problem there's 3 billion other girls in the world."

wacki
06-17-2005, 03:52 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I would be nice.. just for the pussy though. if there was no chance of pussy i would just ignore her.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, did you even read my post? She's butt ugly. Tequila couldn't get me to stick it in her. Even if she was hot there was 0% chance of me getting laid. So why be nice?

mason55
06-17-2005, 03:55 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I would be nice.. just for the pussy though. if there was no chance of pussy i would just ignore her.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, did you even read my post? She's butt ugly. Tequila couldn't get me to stick it in her. Even if she was hot there was 0% chance of me getting laid. So why be nice?

[/ QUOTE ]

me is confused. me thought nice girl say hi. me tell ugly girl to eat me. EAT ME.

wacki
06-17-2005, 04:01 AM
So, as the evil girl walks by, smiles, and says hi you say "EAT ME" and keep walking?

ThaSaltCracka
06-17-2005, 04:02 AM
thank her for being a biotch.

handsome
06-17-2005, 04:04 AM
you suck at real life.

etizzle
06-17-2005, 04:04 AM
I would've said

"Hey [censored] you, why did you tell Susie not to give me notes?"

What school in boston do you go to?

wacki
06-17-2005, 04:06 AM
[ QUOTE ]
you suck at real life.

[/ QUOTE ]

I never told you what I did. This is a poll more than anything else.

wacki
06-17-2005, 04:07 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

b-town = bloomington

Joshssj4
06-17-2005, 04:11 AM
Wouldn't the standard line be...
- Go [censored] yourself
- middle finger
- [censored] u fat fucken cow
I would use any of those and probably mix it up a bit you know alternating combinations like the finger with a go [censored] yourself, [censored] u fat fucken cow [censored] u middle finger fat fat fat [censored] u.

edit: reading others reponses your all pussies.

Blarg
06-17-2005, 04:15 AM
*LOL* I read too fast and thought you said you saw the NICE girl, not the evil one. Disregard the below. I'd be nice to the evil one too. Women are a tribe, and their secrets get passed down for thousands of years. Don't get on her shyt list if you ever want to get in good with the nice girl or any other girl within a 20 mile radius of the evil one.
================================================== ========
Talk to her, be nice and not just as a cheesy way to burn time till you ask her for the notes. Be polite and friendly and get to the point. People are usually very different alone than in a crowd, and that goes 10x for women. She might well bave felt it was impossible to give you the notes under the previous conditions, under the disapproving eye of her friend and other classmates, but be fine with it now as long as it's done discreetly. Only one way to find out.

If she says no, ask somebody else.

If she says yes, stick it in her pooper!

Sorry, sorry, but I don't want to be the only one who never said it!

humdinger
06-17-2005, 04:16 AM
I'd ask her why she did what she did.

Being malicious isn't going to accomplish anything. Maybe she genuinely thougth that the class was graded on a curve and helping you would harm her. By having a civilized talk with her, you can clear her of her misconceptions, and maybe help somebody else out in the future.

HD

wacki
06-17-2005, 04:17 AM
Blarg, I got the notes from the nice girl after much persuasion 1 on 1 like you suggested. Still, I am curious as to how people would handle running into the evil girl.

DavidC
06-17-2005, 04:24 AM
Smile and say, "[censored] you."

It tends to be something that people remember for a long time though. You never know when stuff like that can bite you in the ass.

--Dave.

gamblore99
06-17-2005, 04:24 AM
I would probably be overly friendly and talk to her about the notes. Try to show convince her to give me notes or tell nice girl to give me notes. If she still didn't see how she was being a bitch, I would end the conversation with probably insulting her without going overboard. The only thing you really have to gain by being overly rude is possibly losing the nice girl as a friend.

Blarg
06-17-2005, 04:31 AM
Like I noted in my edited post, just be nice to her. If evil people turn you evil, they win. If evil people see that their evil has bugged you or thrown you off course, they win. If it hasn't or you act like it hasn't, you win. If you're polite and friendly in the face of their evil, it sometimes shows them up and infuriates them and then you've hit the jackpot. Alternatively, it might even make them reconsider and feel ashamed of themselves and start to be nice - maybe not today, when it's still awkward, but... next week or something.

And keep in mind the tribe thing. There's no need to cower, but no need to go looking for trouble. Evil people, especially women, have no problem with spreading evil and making up lies, especially when it comes to guys.

thatpfunk
06-17-2005, 04:31 AM
Some of these responses are ridiculous.

Just ignore her or be really sarcastic.

wacki
06-17-2005, 04:39 AM
I hear you blarg. Still, sometimes I think you are a little too worried about confrontation. I've told many a female off and I've never really had to worry about this tribe thing you are talking about.

mantasm
06-17-2005, 04:44 AM
Hit her. Hard then some more and don't stop. Take her notes.

Cumulonimbus
06-17-2005, 04:52 AM
Smirk and shake your head at her in disgust.

Blarg
06-17-2005, 05:02 AM
It's partly humorous, but it's also true that every bridge you burn gives you less options in the future. You don't know if the person who you crap on will tell a stranger about it who might have become a friend if he or she hadn't heard what a jerk you just were. Nothing too crazy remote about that.

I'm also of the opinion that one of the primary things that separates the types of people are that some do and some don't shyt where they eat. Like, criminals often get caught really easily because they go steal the t.v. set of their next door neighbor in broad daylight. Idiots. How could it not come back to bite them in the ass? It would be one thing if you're never going to see this girl again, but you're still in a class with her. Is petty vengeance so important that you have to lash out at her right this minute? Is "Wacki is an azzhole!" the phrase you want to be on everyone's lips the next time you walk into class? Would that be profitable to you in any way?

Regardless of consequence, even if there's none, would you feel being a jerk gained you anything worth having, or was it making the best of things? If so, by whose standards -- the typical OOT assclown?

And again, it's when the evil dudes and gals turn you evil, or even show they've gotten under your skin, that they've won. You're not winning by cussing her out; you're showing her two things: 1) that she's won, and 2) that she was right about what a dick you are in the first place. Welcome to Palookaville: Population: You. Blame: Enjoy it.

wacki
06-17-2005, 05:30 AM
[ QUOTE ]

And again, it's when the evil dudes and gals turn you evil, or even show they've gotten under your skin, that they've won. You're not winning by cussing her out; you're showing her two things: 1) that she's won, and 2) that she was right about what a dick you are in the first place. Welcome to Palookaville: Population: You. Blame: Enjoy it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ehh... I'm not sure I buy that argument. The final exam was today. I didn't take it (never enrolled.. no need to). So in her mind she probably thought that she was able to get me to drop the class. Which scores the ultimate win in her book.

Plus I'm not sure I buy the whole never let them see you get angry stuff. I think that has it's place but that can often be bad logic IMO. Robert Greene has an interesting book called 48 Laws of Power. It talks about how some people seek out confrontations. Sometimes burning bridges helps you get noticed. Hell, I've burnt bridges with many a women and the next thin I know they want to actually date me. There is a time to be weak, and there is a time to be passive, I'm just not sure this is it.

raisethatmofo
06-17-2005, 05:41 AM

Rotating Rabbit
06-17-2005, 06:31 AM
Evil ugly girl just wanted your attention; she feels the world hates her so she hates the world etc. But its too late for her personality, she's always gonna be a prat now. Ignore her and forget about the incident.

jaxUp
06-17-2005, 06:48 AM
I probably would have been cordial to her, and at least said hi. Keep in mind that I may have a vagina that I'm not aware of.

DBowling
06-17-2005, 07:05 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

b-town = bloomington

[/ QUOTE ]

bloomington CA or WY?

Also, how old are you? For a while i assumed you were older, but now you are in college, so im confused.

wacki
06-17-2005, 07:29 AM
Bloomington

I'm currently doing graduate research at IU.

YourFoxyGrandma
06-17-2005, 08:25 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Hit her. Hard then some more and don't stop. Take her notes.

[/ QUOTE ]

And her money.

EDIT: And all of her nice things.

HesseJam
06-17-2005, 08:44 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ehh... I'm not sure I buy that argument. The final exam was today. I didn't take it (never enrolled.. no need to). So in her mind she probably thought that she was able to get me to drop the class. Which scores the ultimate win in her book.

Plus I'm not sure I buy the whole never let them see you get angry stuff. I think that has it's place but that can often be bad logic IMO. Robert Greene has an interesting book called 48 Laws of Power. It talks about how some people seek out confrontations. Sometimes burning bridges helps you get noticed. Hell, I've burnt bridges with many a women and the next thin I know they want to actually date me. There is a time to be weak, and there is a time to be passive, I'm just not sure this is it.

[/ QUOTE ]

You do not seem to understand that if you say something to her like "Hey, what was that about not giving the notes? I missed the class and asked somebody doing me a favor and you berated her?" is neither weak nor passive. Instead, this is very powerful. You'll make it even more confrontational if you tell her about your feelings ("I am really upset about this..." - calmly of course, no whining).

If you are giving her the finger or something like that, you in reality are showing weakness and she will just brush it aside easily.

OTH, when I'm thinking about it, severely beating her up could be just as instructive.

jakethebake
06-17-2005, 08:56 AM
I'd like to think I'd say something really witty and sarcastic to her, but in all honesty I wouldn't be able to think of anything so I'd probably just give her a dirty look and walk away.

Rick Diesel
06-17-2005, 09:55 AM
I would kick her in the [censored].

asofel
06-17-2005, 10:07 AM
throw your hand in the air and run away screaming?

Shajen
06-17-2005, 10:18 AM
Life is too short to harbor a grudge over something so trivial.

In the end, you got what you were looking for, the notes.

Be cordial.

Is it time for a beer yet?

Los Feliz Slim
06-17-2005, 10:25 AM
My initial reaction, which I cannot believe hasn't been said, is that "nice" girl is lying. Get drunk and kill them both.

DMBFan23
06-17-2005, 10:30 AM
wacki,

clearly the bitch has enough sway with the nice girl to convince her to not share notes (at first). whether that was through logical argument or she just has a voice in nice girl's ear, you can't be sure. if you are trying to get with nice girl either as a friend or as potential booty, you can't give the mean girl what's coming to her...yet. I would be cordial, but detached. say hi, how's it going, you're late somewhere, keep walking. once you're sure she can't [censored]-talk you to nice girl, then you can think about giving her the finger in future encounters.

Bluffoon
06-17-2005, 10:34 AM
I wouldn't be nice and I wouldn't be an [censored] either. I would just ignore her. I haven't got time to play games with people like her. She gets zero of my time and energy.

Alobar
06-17-2005, 10:47 AM
Nothing I hate more than people who talk [censored] about you or underhand you behind your back and then act nice to you in person.

I would have said exactly this.

Bitch: *smile* "Hi"
Me: "[censored] off" *keep walking*

the best thing is most people cant stand it when someone doesnt like them, so she is going to spend all kinds of time fretting about this, and may even pull one of those emotional "why dont you like me?!?!" confrontations. Either way, regardless, I guaruntee she looses a little sleep over it, and at the very least every time she sees you she is going to feel SUPER uncomfortable. All big bonuses in my book.

DeezNuts
06-17-2005, 02:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Just ignore her or be really sarcastic.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes. No reason to exacerbate any bad situation. Don't sell out just to make things comfortable(be nice to her) and just go on with your life.

DN

Freakin
06-17-2005, 04:12 PM
I would have said "Hi" back and kept on walking. I would not have done it with a sarcastic tone. You got the notes already, is it really worth your time and effort to be mean back? That sounds depressing.

Freakin

Blarg
06-17-2005, 05:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I doubt it. I bet she doesn't spend any time thinking about you, and like the rest of the human race, spends almost 100% of her time thinking about herself. My mommy was right when she told me, don't worry about what people are thinking about you, because they're not. They're thinking about themselves.

I'd be pretty surprised if you hadn't spent way more time thinking about her.

See, she's won already. You're here plotting revenge and thinking about it, and running around living her life. Your putting your emotional energy back into that situation she almost certainly spends much less emotional energy on than you do is a complete waste of your time and energy on nothing. There's very little you could think about that would accomplish less. It's just dwelling in negativity that's going to get you nowhere and doesn't matter.

It's bullshyt. Why bother with it? The only thing you do by still thinking or plotting about it is lock up some more tension and negativity to carry around inside of you and...I dunno, give you hemorrhoids or something. No use, bro, no use at all. It's not like there's so little poison in the world and we need it so much that you should be wasting your time brewing up your own and gargling it down. Leave that for the true azzholes. They like it more and it's not like they actually have productive alternative ways to spend their life's energy. That's what makes them azzholes. Throwing your energy in that direction and imitating them couldn't be more pointless and wasteful. It just gives you more crap to carry around inside of you. Don't pollute yourself, or something.

jcx
06-17-2005, 05:19 PM
I'd have let it go & said hi. This is a fairly insignificant issue. Maybe by forgiving her karma will reward you by making the next person you're a jerk to let you off the hook.

OtisTheMarsupial
06-17-2005, 06:27 PM
Just act nice. Kill her with kindness.Really. You never know when you'll meet her again later in life.

Also, what she did was petty. Don't respond by being even more petty. Just ignore it. It's too stupid to worry about. You got the notes and that's all that matters.

edit:
yeah, what they all said. (I answered before reading all responses)

Cumulonimbus
06-17-2005, 06:31 PM
Break the wrist. Walk away.

Matt Flynn
06-17-2005, 06:53 PM
no need to be nice or say f u or its equivalent when you can just speak your piece as someone already said here. i find it helps if i state only facts and my feelings. e.g.,

"i am confused why you are smiling at me. i missed that class and clearly needed the notes. you argued to Xxxx to not give me the notes that she was willing to give me. i felt that was unnecessary and rude, and i am angry with you." then you pause and maintain eye contact without saying anything for a few seconds.

matt

CardSharpCook
06-17-2005, 09:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
no need to be nice or say f u or its equivalent when you can just speak your piece as someone already said here. i find it helps if i state only facts and my feelings. e.g.,

"i am confused why you are smiling at me. i missed that class and clearly needed the notes. you argued to Xxxx to not give me the notes that she was willing to give me. i felt that was unnecessary and rude, and i am angry with you." then you pause and maintain eye contact without saying anything for a few seconds.

matt

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah... Something like this. Obviously you don't feel comfortable being nice to her right now, so you need to address the issues in order to move on... Or, this doesn't really matter, so you give a half-hearted smile and walk on.

EliteNinja
06-19-2005, 06:22 PM
Time to slash some tires.
Stealth is the best way to get back at someone.

Sponger15SB
06-19-2005, 06:45 PM
Say something so outrageous and completely insane in private to her so that her life is completely ruined and she hates herself, yet nobody will believe.

silkyslim
06-19-2005, 07:06 PM
illinois?