PDA

View Full Version : Funny Video

BusterStacks
06-17-2005, 02:01 AM
This makes me laugh every time

link (http://www.collegehumor.com/?movie_id=122518)

Tron
06-17-2005, 02:07 AM
Classic.

Alobar
06-17-2005, 02:08 AM
meh, no that funny. Just some guy who cant sing. And why is it called cjdancing.mpeg when he isnt even dancing??

Tron
06-17-2005, 02:09 AM
Probably because he's singing "Dancing Queen"

BusterStacks
06-17-2005, 02:16 AM
[ QUOTE ]
meh, no that funny. Just some guy who cant sing. And why is it called cjdancing.mpeg when he isnt even dancing??

[/ QUOTE ]

Man, funny how you are so good in the HUSH forums and so sucky in OOT. Don't you think that's funny? Well, strange at least...

Alobar
06-17-2005, 02:18 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Man, funny how you are so good in the HUSH forums and so sucky in OOT. Don't you think that's funny? Well, strange at least...

[/ QUOTE ]

you posting an unfunny video and me saying it was unfunny makes me a sucky poster? Makes perfect sense

BusterStacks
06-17-2005, 02:19 AM
my reply was not in reference to only this post. you're running bad in OOT.

Alobar
06-17-2005, 02:24 AM
[ QUOTE ]
my reply was not in reference to only this post. you're running bad in OOT.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, in contrast to all the brilliance you post its hard to shine. I eagerly await the next thread you start, im sure it will be just as good as this one, and will even further solidify your standing as such a great poster.

BusterStacks
06-17-2005, 02:30 AM
Yeah, maybe we should prop bet on whether it will go over as well as your "I hate the homless" thread.

Alobar
06-17-2005, 02:43 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Yeah, maybe we should prop bet on whether it will go over as well as your "I hate the homless" thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

great memory you have there. Close tho

Yeah, we could size that one up next to your "I like to kill people for no reason" posts. Good times will be had by all

Dead
06-17-2005, 02:58 AM
What crappy song is that?

BusterStacks
06-17-2005, 03:03 AM
that post went over fine and i had good points for every reply. thus, they are not comparable. you however had to do damage control like a little bitch. Look dude, some people are just not good at certain things. You don't seem to be good at writing anything that people want to read, and that's ok. It really is. Focus on your strengths such as shopping with your female friends and being "that guy" that they can tell about their boyfriend troubles. It's cool man.

Willluck
06-17-2005, 03:05 AM
[ QUOTE ]
that post went over fine and i had good points for every reply. thus, they are not comparable. you however had to do damage control like a little bitch. Look dude, some people are just not good at certain things. You don't seem to be good at writing anything that people want to read, and that's ok. It really is. Focus on your strengths such as shopping with your female friends and being "that guy" that they can tell about their boyfriend troubles. It's cool man.

[/ QUOTE ]
OOOOHHHHH them fightin words! /images/graemlins/shocked.gif