PDA

View Full Version : Dear Moderator and everyone else

Talk2BigSteve
06-17-2005, 02:01 AM
This was in my Quit smoking thread...

[ QUOTE ]
I think Steve may resort to satisfying oral cravings in ways we don't want to hear about.

[/ QUOTE ]

Now see this is totally uncalled for, this is a post for help quitting smoking not to hear about how I am smoking sausage or sucking cock or whatever else I do in my spare time.

I swear the people here have too much to bitch about. You bitch when I make a thread that has gay content. Then if it doesn't have gay content you take it upon yourself to add it.

Half of my post get deleted by the Marry Band of Green Moderators, because it could offend someone, or make fun of someone, but then I pop on here tonight and click on something called 3 word story (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Number=2656902&page=0&view=c ollapsed&sb=5&o=7) , and guess who the story is about me!!!

The story is about fcuking me in the ass, while male order brides eat taco bell, and what the [censored] ever else was in there, I stopped reading it before I got to the end of them all. But one reply stuck out and that was from Dynasty, it stuck out because it was <font color="green">GREEN </font> he just put
[ QUOTE ]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v720/DynastyPoker/lol.gif.....http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v720/DynastyPoker/bag.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Seem like Mr.<font color="green">Dynasty</font> forgot what he posted on June 2nd when he got the all mighty http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v720/DynastyPoker/lock.gif Did you forgot what you said on June 2nd Dynasty??? He is a reminder and a link

[ QUOTE ]
I've mentioned to Mat that the main problems I've seen in OOT over the last few months are (1) threads created soley to insult other posters, (2) duplicate threads, and (3) threads about poker.

[/ QUOTE ] link (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthreaded.php?Cat=&amp;Board=exchange&amp;Number=253435 1&amp;Forum=,,,,,,,,,All_Forums,,,,,,,,,&amp;Words=&amp;Search page=9&amp;Limit=25&amp;Main=2534351&amp;Search=true&amp;where=bod ysub&amp;Name=36&amp;daterange=1&amp;newerval=1&amp;newertype=m&amp;ol derval=&amp;oldertype=&amp;bodyprev=#Post2534351)

I guess #1 only applies if the MIG(Men In Green) don't find personal humor at the expense of others first.

Steve

-Skeme-
06-17-2005, 02:05 AM
Catfight.

Nobody Cares
06-17-2005, 02:06 AM
http://files.naiv.us/macros/rapeanim.gif

fluxrad
Meh.

With all due respect, people on this board know you're gay because you tend to make sure they know you're gay.

You're the girl with DD's that wears baby doll tee's and wonders why everyone's staring at her tits all the time.

BWebb
[ QUOTE ]
Catfight.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL, that is some funny [censored].

Bukem_
06-17-2005, 02:07 AM
Wasn't Ellen funny before everything was just about her being gay?

[censored]
06-17-2005, 02:09 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Meh.

With all due respect, people on this board know you're gay because you tend to make sure they know you're gay.

You're the girl with DD's that wears baby doll tee's and wonders why everyone's staring at her tits all the time.

[/ QUOTE ]

I gotta agree here. I didn't care for the comments you highlighted but stuff like this only became a problem after you started making all your posts about yourself and primarily being gay. Attention whore's tend to get attention good and bad.

billyjex
06-17-2005, 02:12 AM
Somebody's got his panties in a twist!

Seriously, you knew jokes like this would come. Censorship be damned.

-Skeme-
06-17-2005, 02:13 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Somebody's got his panties in a twist!

[/ QUOTE ]

Literally my first choice, but went with catfight instead. Was hoping to set off chain reaction. :-/

wacki
06-17-2005, 02:13 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I've mentioned to Mat that the main problems I've seen in OOT over the last few months are (1) threads created soley to insult other posters, (2) duplicate threads, and (3) threads about poker.

[/ QUOTE ]

Steve, read the bold print about 30 times and then think about it for a while.

Also, the thread you created asking "who is the fattest 2+2'er", I deleted that. Again, read the bold print 30 times and then think about it for a while.

BTW, that 3 word story thing? I missed that. That story truly is http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v720/DynastyPoker/lol.gif.... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v720/DynastyPoker/bag.gif

partygirluk
06-17-2005, 02:16 AM
http://www.funny-games.biz/pictures/attention/attention2.jpg

Alobar
06-17-2005, 02:16 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Meh.

[/ QUOTE ]

I gotta agree here. I didn't care for the comments you highlighted but stuff like this only became a problem after you started making all your posts about yourself and primarily being gay. Attention whore's tend to get attention good and bad.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree too. When you constantly make gay jokes about yourself, you cant really expect other people to not do the same.

ThaSaltCracka
06-17-2005, 02:23 AM
settle down Steve. While I agree, its lame as hell when people make posts about other posters, but I think you also brought a lot og attention to yourself. You basically went out of your way to let us all know that you are gay, and that can have some ramifications, both good and bad. Hopefully people will stop making insulting posts, but if they don't, move on, there are plently of immature morons on here.

Dead
06-17-2005, 02:24 AM
It's kind of funny that partygirluk made this post, because everyone knows that he/she/it is one of the gayest posters on here. You like girls, sure. Just come out like Big Steve did. We'll have more respect for you.

[censored]
06-17-2005, 02:26 AM
[ QUOTE ]
http://www.funny-games.biz/pictures/attention/attention2.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

wow

Daliman
06-17-2005, 02:28 AM
Welcome to the wonderful world of hypocrisy.

ThaSaltCracka
06-17-2005, 02:28 AM
funny post coming from you.

maryfield48
06-17-2005, 02:30 AM
Nowhere among Dead's attributes can be found the faintest trace of a sense of irony.

Talk2BigSteve
06-17-2005, 02:30 AM
So what is not insulting to me(other poster) about logging on and finding you are part of a 2+2 Buttfcuk Fantasy?

Steve

Dead
06-17-2005, 02:31 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Nowhere among Dead's attributes can be found the faintest trace of a sense of irony.

[/ QUOTE ]

Are your tits flat too?

-Skeme-
06-17-2005, 02:31 AM
I think Steve should realize nobody cares that he's gay. It's not a problem with 2+2. I think you're a cool dude and a decent poster, no problems from my end. And I suspect that whoever made that joke wasn't trying to insult you. I assume they were joking around as you play around with it aswell. No harm done, sir. You'll be fine.

ThaSaltCracka
06-17-2005, 02:33 AM
I agree.

But its hard to tell if someone is joking or not when they make a post about you. Steve, don't be so defensive, this is the internet, where anonymous bitches will say whatever they want.

wacki
06-17-2005, 02:34 AM
[ QUOTE ]
So what is not insulting to me(other poster) about logging on and finding you are part of a 2+2 Buttfcuk Fantasy?

Steve

[/ QUOTE ]

(1) threads created soley to insult other posters

read that 30 more times.

nothumb
06-17-2005, 02:39 AM
Okay Steve. Pretend you're back in elementary school. You're the kid who everybody beats up and makes fun of. So you go to the teacher, but the teacher thinks you're kind of asking for it and doesn't give a crap. So what do you do?

Either you sue the school district or STFU. And you can't sue the internet.

NT

Dynasty
06-17-2005, 02:40 AM
Steve,

It seems in a majority of your posts, you let us know that you are gay. It's ridiculous for you to complain about people having fun with it.

I've made it known that I'm a huge 34-year old Harry Potter fan. As a result, I get ribbed about that.

Lots of other regular posters get targeted for things they've told about themselves.

It's almost always in good fun- just like the thread you mentioned was.

ThaSaltCracka
06-17-2005, 02:42 AM
I just want to add that I hope Steve doesn't get mad and decides to leave, I like having him here.

Dead
06-17-2005, 02:45 AM
[ QUOTE ]
BTW, that 3 word story thing? I missed that. That story truly is http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v720/DynastyPoker/lol.gif.... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v720/DynastyPoker/bag.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

In that case, I will start a story: Wacki went spelunking in Big Steve's Ass Cavern... now finish it.

partygirluk
06-17-2005, 02:49 AM
Most of your posts are either starting a thread, or replying to your own thread. It is great that you can make fun of your sexuality and great that you are open with it. If you go around making jokes about being gay, expect other people to make jokes about it too. Jokes. Not attacks.

What is annoying is that you constantly draw attention to yourself, and to the fact that you are gay. Maybe it is because you live in a part of the U.S where homosexuality is frowned upon and you are overcompensating. That would be understandable, and sad. I also found it irritating how there was a massive "Posters' photos" thread recently that was near the top of OOT for a week or so. You then found the need to start two shortly after whose sole content was photos of yourself. Why not just put them in the big thread? What is so special about you?

Similarly when Wacki made your name pink and gave you the title "flaming" - you had no problem with this joke about your sexuality. Yet now you complain. And you started at least 2 separate threads about your pink name issue. Why?

You can post some cracking stuff, e.g. your "steak" thread was interesting, but I think it would be wise for you to take notice of why people are getting pissed off with you.

wacki
06-17-2005, 02:50 AM
[ QUOTE ]

In that case, I will start a story: Wacki went spelunking in Big Steve's Ass Cavern....

[/ QUOTE ]

and drowned in a pool of jizz.

Daliman
06-17-2005, 03:02 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Steve,

It seems in a majority of your posts, you let us know that you are gay. It's ridiculous for you to complain about people having fun with it.

I've made it known that I'm a huge 34-year old Harry Potter fan. As a result, I get ribbed about that.

Lots of other regular posters get targeted for things they've told about themselves.

It's almost always in good fun- just like the thread you mentioned was.

[/ QUOTE ]

Also, as a result, he too is sensitive about it.

LINKY (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthreaded.php?Cat=&amp;Number=2459821&amp;page=&amp;view=&amp;s b=5&amp;o=&amp;vc=1)

BusterStacks
06-17-2005, 03:08 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

In that case, I will start a story: Wacki went spelunking in Big Steve's Ass Cavern....

[/ QUOTE ]

and drowned in a pool of jizz.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good LORD man. It's the blind leading the blind around here!

Captain Nasty
06-17-2005, 03:09 AM
Post deleted by Dynasty

nothumb
06-17-2005, 03:11 AM
Weak gimmick account. Nobody else needs a separate account to make crude, unfunny FYPs, why should you?

NT

Dantes
06-17-2005, 03:11 AM
Dear Mr. Steve (and others)

Are you aware this a poker forum?

Not a gay forum?

Apparently you are not. (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/dosearch.php?Cat=&amp;Forum=,,,,,,,,,All_Forums,,,,,,, ,,&amp;Words=&amp;Searchpage=9&amp;Limit=25&amp;where=&amp;newerval=&amp;n ewertype=&amp;olderval=&amp;oldertype=&amp;daterange=&amp;bodyprev =&amp;Name=18614)

I don't see any poker content in there in hundreds of posts.

Please explain what you're doing here.

Thanks.

ThaSaltCracka
06-17-2005, 03:12 AM
very lame, really, and not funny either. So many of you stupid noobs run around here with your gimmick accounts and your one liners that are almost never funny. Please stop posting here.

ThaSaltCracka
06-17-2005, 03:15 AM
who cares? Do he(and others) have to post hands on a regular basis where they may have exhibited a minor leak?

Talk2BigSteve
06-17-2005, 03:15 AM
I am sorry for even posting this.

It must be all that stress from not smoking.

I have been a real bitch today. On and off the computer.

It is breaking the god damn habit that if I can't, it will kill me.

I really don't mean to be overly bitchy.

Since it is 2AM now it is my mother's birthday and as Dynasty so cheaply mentioned it is also going to be Father's day this weekend, This is part of the reasons that I quit but more importantly I did it for me.

I am 30 years old my father smoked and died at 60. I would hate to think that half of my life is over because I can not give up cigarettes. That is why I quit.

I know that I really do talk way to much about being gay, so really that is the only thing most of you know about me. There is ALOT more to me than the "GAY", and I would love to share it in bits and pieces.

Just like the the "Dead Guy in the Garage" story, that got a ton of responses and had nothing to do with being gay. Although this was a serious story, I have had stories that were funny as well.

I know I crack way to many gay jokes on here, I guess the true reason I do it is because laughing keeps me from crying. As one of the posters stated it is awful where I live. I get the nod from people that I use to go to church with because they are scared to shake my hand because they might catch the gay. I get preached at by the bible thumpers almost daily here in Meridian, MS. And yes, I know I am going to the Hot Fires of Hell with all the other F.A.G.s or so I am told.

I use to be funny, I even won an open mike night in Dallas with my comedy. I an not sure how I have lost my sense of humor, when I gained this High sensitivity to being gay.

Sorry to all that were just making a joke.

God I want a cigarette so fcuking bad now.

Steve

ThaSaltCracka
06-17-2005, 03:18 AM
why don't you just move?

Daliman
06-17-2005, 03:19 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Dear Mr. Steve (and others)

Are you aware this a poker forum?

Not a gay forum?

Apparently you are not. (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/dosearch.php?Cat=&amp;Forum=,,,,,,,,,All_Forums,,,,,,, ,,&amp;Words=&amp;Searchpage=9&amp;Limit=25&amp;where=&amp;newerval=&amp;n ewertype=&amp;olderval=&amp;oldertype=&amp;daterange=&amp;bodyprev =&amp;Name=18614)

I don't see any poker content in there in hundreds of posts.

Please explain what you're doing here.

Thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

To be accurate, this is a poker WEBSITE, but a decidedly non-poker forum. Matter of fact, it seems thread sget moved or deleted for being ABOUT poker in here.

Without OOT, TSC would have about 95% less posts. TTBS is nowhere NEAR the only person who rarely ventures outside.

ThaSaltCracka
06-17-2005, 03:22 AM
FWIW, I don't see why people need to constantly post about poker. [censored], half the strat posts I read are all regurgitated info anyways. I am more inclined to read posts about poker then I am to post about it. works for me, I do good enough right now when I play.

Talk2BigSteve
06-17-2005, 03:31 AM
[ QUOTE ]
why don't you just move?

[/ QUOTE ]

IF my father would not have died at 60, both my parents would still be alive and pulling about 6K amount in retirements and extras. With my dad dead that number is more like 1,500 a month that my mother brings in. The Goverment is good at screwing military widows.

House payment $800 a month
Car Payment $350 a month
Insurance, electric, phone, cable, grocery, etc. etc. etc. $$$$$

I pay the differences, I am the one of the 3 siblings that moved home to help. I am the one who cashed out a very nice IBM nest egg to keep my mother from having to forclose.
I have even had to use Student loan and grant money to bail her out.

I told her recently that I am moving in August. I can only do so much, and I have done that much. My sister who I would not piss on if she burst into flames is comeing to take my place as the cash cow at momma's house, and yes, my name is Steven Harper, and I live in a disfunctional family just like Mama Harper on Mama's Family.

That is why I am stuck in Hell Hole Mississippi.

Steve

mason55
06-17-2005, 03:40 AM
Steve -
You didn't sign this post properly. I even made a poll for you /images/graemlins/frown.gif

Dantes
06-17-2005, 03:40 AM
as you can tell I mostly lurk here but I like to hear thoughts and viewpoints from people who are on the same wavelength as me - i.e. they play poker for money. Unfortunatly this forum, which could be very entertaining, is basically controlled by people who know, and even worse, care little to nothing about poker. But yet they continue to spew out hundreds of thousands of posts solely in this forum.

If you don't play poker, why are you posting (thousands) of posts on this board?

mason55
06-17-2005, 03:43 AM
Quitting smoking sucks. I've been there. be stronger than me, i gave up. you're a good dood, you'll get through it man. just think how much more money you'll have to spend on [censored]. that got me through for a long time before i gave up. [censored]. i gotta quit again. for real this time.

mason55
06-17-2005, 03:45 AM
Grue... talking to Daliman... saying he knows nothing about poker??? you obviously have no idea what you're talking about. please please PLEASE sell your stupidity.... at least you'll get some money for it.

Talk2BigSteve
06-17-2005, 03:50 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Steve -
You didn't sign this post properly. I even made a poll for you /images/graemlins/frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I haven't felt like living, learning, or laughing, lately.

and as far as Big??? There are Bigger!!

Steve

Dantes
06-17-2005, 03:51 AM
I'm not talking to Daliman dumbass I'm talking about the people who post no where other than OOT and never have.

hesbala
06-17-2005, 03:54 AM
I think the moderators here are great.

<font color="white"> Be careful. They're watching. </font>

mason55
06-17-2005, 03:54 AM
ugh, don't reply to daliman than. lots of people in OOT are much better at poker than you would imagine. not all of us post regularly. but what does that have to do with anything? the idea of OOT is that it has nothing to do with poker SO WHAT THE [censored] ARE YOU TAKLING ABOUT

Blarg
06-17-2005, 04:02 AM
Wow, I'm surprised, Steve. I think you lost your sense of humor somewhere along the line.

First of all, this bit:

[ QUOTE ]
I think Steve may resort to satisfying oral cravings in ways we don't want to hear about.

[/ QUOTE ]

was something I wrote, after seeing you make constant humorous references to being gay in a huge percentage of threads you originated and contributed to, and you seemed to be the last person to take anything about that seriously. I couldnt be more surprised by your sensitivity now.

I've never made an anti-gay comment to you nor any one else I can ever think of; I've had gay roommates, and more gay friend and coworkers than I could count, and I've never come close to having a problem with any of them. Hey, gay dudes free up more girls for the rest of us, so God bless ya. No complaints out of me there; I need all the help I can get.

My remark was a silly aside made in jest, and I'm sorry it offended you, but never in a million years did I think it would. Maybe that other screwing in the butt thing you're talking about, which someone else said and I haven't seen myself, set you off and it's kind of a cumulative thing or something? At any rate, again, I'm sincerely sorry that I could have anything to do with offending you, but I've exchanged silly jokes like that with gay guys so many times that it never occurred to me that one who seemed as light hearted and open as you could possibly suddenly turn it around and go medieval on my ... well -- get mad. I don't know what to say, so again, I'll just say I'm sorry and I hope you accept my apology. I definitely couldn't care less if you or anybody is gay or straight, and never in a million years would I harbor any ill will about it or even care. As far as I'm concerned, happiness is a rare and great thing, and however you manage to get it, I'm happy for you and realize it couldn't possibly be any less of my business.

Anyway, I don't know about the other stuff in your post and it seems to be about others, but...eh, I don't know what else to say. Sorry.

Talk2BigSteve
06-17-2005, 04:13 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Wow, I'm surprised, Steve. I think you lost your sense of humor somewhere along the line.

First of all, this bit:

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

was something I wrote, after seeing you make constant humorous references to being gay in a huge percentage of threads you originated and contributed to, and you seemed to be the last person to take anything about that seriously. I couldnt be more surprised by your sensitivity now.

I've never made an anti-gay comment to you nor any one else I can ever think of; I've had gay roommates, and more gay friend and coworkers than I could count, and I've never come close to having a problem with any of them. Hey, gay dudes free up more girls for the rest of us, so God bless ya. No complaints out of me there; I need all the help I can get.

My remark was a silly aside made in jest, and I'm sorry it offended you, but never in a million years did I think it would. Maybe that other screwing in the butt thing you're talking about, which someone else said and I haven't seen myself, set you off and it's kind of a cumulative thing or something? At any rate, again, I'm sincerely sorry that I could have anything to do with offending you, but I've exchanged silly jokes like that with gay guys so many times that it never occurred to me that one who seemed as light hearted and open as you could possibly suddenly turn it around and go medieval on my ... well -- get mad. I don't know what to say, so again, I'll just say I'm sorry and I hope you accept my apology. I definitely couldn't care less if you or anybody is gay or straight, and never in a million years would I harbor any ill will about it or even care. As far as I'm concerned, happiness is a rare and great thing, and however you manage to get it, I'm happy for you and realize it couldn't possibly be any less of my business.

Anyway, I don't know about the other stuff in your post and it seems to be about others, but...eh, I don't know what else to say. Sorry.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't need an apology, I have had a really bad day, with the trying to quit smoking, cold turkey thing. It really is no ones fault but my own. If I can not take a gay joke then how the hell do I have the nurve to expect anyone else to?

I am the one who is sorry.

Steve

Clarkmeister
06-17-2005, 04:14 AM
Just come clean that you are straight, and will be forgiven, and you can join pokerjoe in the pantheon of great 2+2 hoaxes.

Talk2BigSteve
06-17-2005, 04:18 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Just come clean that you are straight, and will be forgiven, and you can join pokerjoe in the pantheon of great 2+2 hoaxes.

[/ QUOTE ]

What proof do you need that I am gay???

Steve

wacki
06-17-2005, 04:19 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Steve

[/ QUOTE ]

http://www.tetongravity.com/usergalleries/albums/userpics/thumb_this%20thread%20is%20worthless%20without%20p ics.gif

Talk2BigSteve
06-17-2005, 04:27 AM
OK I will get some pictures Saturday Night at the bar to prove once and for all I am gay. Nothing X-rated just some Pictures.

Steve

Clarkmeister
06-17-2005, 04:28 AM
[ QUOTE ]
OK I will get some pictures Saturday Night at the bar to prove once and for all I am gay. Nothing X-rated just some Pictures.

Steve

[/ QUOTE ]

Please don't.

Someone's sense of humor detector is severely malfunctioning tonight. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Talk2BigSteve
06-17-2005, 04:33 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Steve

[/ QUOTE ]

Please don't.

Someone's sense of humor detector is severely malfunctioning tonight. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&amp;lr=&amp;safe=off&amp;q="Big+Steve"+and+gay (http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&amp;lr=&amp;safe=off&amp;q=)

he Bottom link is the funniest thing that came up.

Steve

-Skeme-
06-17-2005, 07:39 AM
[ QUOTE ]
half the strat posts I read

[/ QUOTE ]

Since when do you read strat posts?

mackthefork
06-17-2005, 08:45 AM
Steve

You gotta remember it depends who posts the insulting thread and whether they are in the 'in crowd' or not, as to whether the thread is strictly moderated or not. /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Regards Mack

jakethebake
06-17-2005, 08:57 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Wasn't Ellen funny before everything was just about her being gay?

[/ QUOTE ]

No.

oreogod
06-18-2005, 06:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Steve

[/ QUOTE ]

http://www.forumspile.com/Gay-Country.jpg