PDA

View Full Version : My roommate is a moran

MEbenhoe
06-17-2005, 01:58 AM
We go down the block to Little Caesar's to grab a nice $5 late night pizza. He decides its a great idea to take the money from the tip cup when he thinks they're not looking. I tell him to put the money back and he refuses, I walk away mumbling something like I wholeheartedly don't support this. Needless to say they caught him and we are now pizzaless. Why are people this stupid?

Tron
06-17-2005, 01:59 AM
Yeah, wtf, who goes to Little Caesar's anyway? Isn't there a Papa John's nearby?

SpearsBritney
06-17-2005, 02:00 AM
hide your piggy bank

MEbenhoe
[ QUOTE ]
Yeah, wtf, who goes to Little Caesar's anyway? Isn't there a Papa John's nearby?

[/ QUOTE ]

$5 for a large Pepperoni Pizza

Sponger15SB
Wow I'd be so psyched to have a roomate who steals out of tip cups.

Must be real trustworthy.

handsome
06-17-2005, 02:01 AM
LOL

Alobar
06-17-2005, 02:01 AM
little ceasers had a tip cup??? hahaha, thats some funny [censored]. Im waiting for there to be one at the counter of McDonalds now.

-Skeme-
06-17-2005, 02:02 AM
I've done this before.

fluxrad
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Little Caesars exists solely to make Black Jack Pizza appear edible by comparison. I have no doubt they are funded by some shadow-mafia determined to take the world through medeocre toppings and crust that tastes like either burnt leather or six day old fecal matter. And, oh yeah, curdled high school cafeteria cheese.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, get the door, nigga'. It's dominoes.

MEbenhoe
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

trust me i see this as being a very long year. As a side note should I be worried that I noticed today that his movie collection contains 3 harry potter movies, she's all that, love actually, titanic, and bring it on.

Alobar
06-17-2005, 02:04 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

trust me i see this as being a very long year. As a side note should I be worried that I noticed today that his movie collection contains 3 harry potter movies, she's all that, love actually, titanic, and bring it on.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, I'd never room with anyone who owned a copy of "shes all that".

Tron
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Mmmmmmmmmm CinnaStix

BWebb
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Looks like you are gonna get [censored] more ways than one.

Dead
06-17-2005, 02:06 AM
What's up with that fckin Brewers avatar?

Traitor. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

MEbenhoe
06-17-2005, 02:07 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Looks like you are gonna get [censored] more ways than one.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have a lock on my bedroom door

M2d
06-17-2005, 02:11 AM
she's all that = pwnage

Alobar
06-17-2005, 02:13 AM
[ QUOTE ]
she's all that = pwnage

[/ QUOTE ]

When you masturbait to it, are you dreaming of freddy prince or usher??

M2d
06-17-2005, 02:17 AM
actually, you

Alobar
06-17-2005, 02:18 AM
[ QUOTE ]
actually, you

[/ QUOTE ]

*blushes*

M2d
06-17-2005, 02:21 AM
big stud
seriously, RLC is so fine in the movie I can ignore FPjr's wooden "acting", usher's weak ass plot line (everyone in the high school knows his dance) and all the other crap that goes on.

ThaSaltCracka
06-17-2005, 02:26 AM
WTF?? what an idiot.

Alobar
06-17-2005, 02:28 AM
[ QUOTE ]
big stud
seriously, RLC is so fine in the movie I can ignore FPjr's wooden "acting", usher's weak ass plot line (everyone in the high school knows his dance) and all the other crap that goes on.

[/ QUOTE ]

ugh, god, I forgot about the choreographed dance scene. You didnt help your case any. I think shed have to show some spread legged red eye before that movie would be tolerable.

Nottom
06-17-2005, 03:32 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Little Caesars exists solely to make Black Jack Pizza appear edible by comparison. I have no doubt they are funded by some shadow-mafia determined to take the world through medeocre toppings and crust that tastes like either burnt leather or six day old fecal matter. And, oh yeah, curdled high school cafeteria cheese.

[/ QUOTE ]

I actually like Little Ceasar's pizza ... sometimes.

It can be really hit or miss, but when I find a decent one I'll take it over most of the other chain places. Around here probably half of them suck and half of them are good. I also think they have the best breadsticks of all the big pizza chains.

Sykes
06-17-2005, 04:09 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Harry potter 1 and 3 are very good movies. Especially if you've read the book.

Shilly
06-17-2005, 04:55 AM
Mr. D's, and it's not even close... /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

KaneKungFu123
06-17-2005, 04:56 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I've done this before.

[/ QUOTE ]

u are so cool

cbfair
06-17-2005, 05:13 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I also think they have the best breadsticks of all the big pizza chains.

[/ QUOTE ]

Crazy sticks can't be beat, but they're useless without the sauce.

-Skeme-
06-17-2005, 07:36 AM
[ QUOTE ]
u are so cool

[/ QUOTE ]

Please shut the [censored] up.

sup bro?
06-17-2005, 10:43 AM
no offense bro, but it doesn't get much lower than stealing money from tip cups. grow up and be a man.

sup bro?

jakethebake
06-17-2005, 10:47 AM
[ QUOTE ]
no offense bro, but it doesn't get much lower than stealing money from tip cups. grow up and be a man.

sup bro?

[/ QUOTE ]

This post sucks. If you're going to make bad parodies of good gimmick accounts, at least make the posts better. Or is sup bro? the counter guy at a Little Ceasars?

tbach24
06-17-2005, 10:47 AM
sup bro?

Freakin
06-17-2005, 11:06 AM
[ QUOTE ]
sup bro?

[/ QUOTE ]

Tbach: I didn't think that avatar could get any better. THat is [censored] hilarious.

Freakin

jcmack13
06-17-2005, 11:08 AM
I agree. I used to work a tip job, busting my ass for singles and quarters, and I would kill someone if they tried to steal from the jar. Talk about someone who needs to be tackled for a loss.

sup bro?

squeek12
06-17-2005, 11:22 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
sup bro?

[/ QUOTE ]

Tbach: I didn't think that avatar could get any better. THat is [censored] hilarious.

Freakin

[/ QUOTE ]

I sat and literally laughed out loud while watching that avatar for 2-3 minutes. My side hurts now.

kyro
06-17-2005, 02:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I've done this before.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're a pretty worthless human being from the few posts I've read. Congrats on the extra $5.

Ulysses
06-17-2005, 03:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
she's all that, bring it on.

[/ QUOTE ]

Those two movies are sweet.

offTopic
06-17-2005, 04:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You live with Dynasty?

-Skeme-
06-17-2005, 06:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]

sup bro?

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
You're a pretty worthless human being from the few posts I've read. Congrats on the extra $5.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was 13 and in 7th grade. Shut the [censored] up. And what other posts are you speaking of?

Sheepscot
06-17-2005, 07:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

sup bro?

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I was 13 and in 7th grade. Shut the [censored] up. And what other posts are you speaking of?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, leave my man -skeme- alone. You can't crack on him for something he did a whole year ago.

-Skeme-
06-17-2005, 08:19 PM
nnnnnooooooooooott ffffuuuuunnnnnyyyyyyyyyy

masse75
06-17-2005, 10:57 PM
Next time he wants to bum a smoke, hand him an ashtray and tell him to take a butt out of there.

sup bro?
06-19-2005, 01:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I was 13 and in 7th grade. Shut the [censored] up.

[/ QUOTE ]

that's funny that you didn't bother to mention that in your first post bro. a bro is posting about his loser roommate who steals money from tip jars at pizza joints, and you reply with "i've done this before" and nothing else, what is anyone who reads it supposed to think except that you think it's a good idea, or that you think it makes you cool or something?

don't answer that, that's what they call a rhetorical question bro, punk kids need not respond. just take your own advice bro and shut the [censored] up before sup bro gives you a full facial mush.

sup bro?

tbach24
06-19-2005, 01:32 PM
I'm so disappointed. We need the real sup bro back.

EliteNinja
06-19-2005, 05:16 PM
Dude, he's your roommate?!
Yikes.

Don't keep any cash lying around.
Always use plastic, I guess.

Cry Me A River
06-19-2005, 09:27 PM
Wow, your roomate may be the most worthless human ever.

And this is coming from a guy posting on a Poker website, in a forum not about Poker.

straightflush
06-20-2005, 03:30 AM
What's a moran?

NLSoldier
06-20-2005, 04:08 AM
nooob \

jakethebake
06-20-2005, 09:07 AM
[ QUOTE ]
What's a moran?

[/ QUOTE ]
So n00b.

-Skeme-
06-20-2005, 10:24 AM
[ QUOTE ]
that's funny that you didn't bother to mention that in your first post bro.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not big on making excuses for past actions that I feel no remorse for.

NLSoldier
06-20-2005, 06:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
nooob \

[/ QUOTE ]

So gay, posting in gas-vay. You whomp.