PDA

View Full Version : Sucker coming to Vegas to get fleeced!!!

J.A.Sucker
01-16-2003, 07:02 PM
I figure that the games will be good in Vegas this holiday weekend, so I figure on coming out to the Bellagio/Mirage for some midlimit fun. Then again, maybe the games will be good BECAUSE I'm coming for the holiday weekend...
/forums/images/icons/tongue.gif
look for the youngish (24) guy at the window buying endless racks of red chips. /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif

I hope to meet some posters.

Just Another Sucker (Who loves these little face icon thingies... /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/blush.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/wink.gif /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif

HDPM
01-16-2003, 08:34 PM
"look for the youngish (24) guy at the window buying endless racks of red chips."

Don't go to the window, make them bring the chips. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif GL.

Hobart
01-16-2003, 09:39 PM
If you are losing badly the other players will be more than happy to call chip runners for you. Good luck,give results on your return

MtSmalls
01-17-2003, 05:08 PM
JAS,

A post on your return would be very welcome. This poster will be in LV for the BIG weekend, hoping that there will be even bigger fish. Comments on the various rooms, etc would be great.

/forums/images/icons/spade.gif /forums/images/icons/diamond.gif /forums/images/icons/heart.gif /forums/images/icons/club.gif