PDA

View Full Version : Downloading tunes from MP3 to computer.

adsman
06-16-2005, 05:23 PM
Does anybody know a way to do this? The local crappy Italian nightclub is begging me to DJ but all my tunes are on MP3. I need to get them onto a CD format. Whoever solves this for me I will send the local Italian slut priority post for a week.

Patrick del Poker Grande
06-16-2005, 05:24 PM
Ummm... burn them to a CD? Also, you really shouldn't be using MP3s to DJ at a club. It'll sound like absolute [censored].

adsman
06-16-2005, 05:28 PM
It doesn't work. You can download from a computer to an MP3 but not from the MP3 to the computer. Technically, mine is a NetMD. I forgot to mention that...

Patrick del Poker Grande
06-16-2005, 05:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
It doesn't work. You can download from a computer to an MP3 but not from the MP3 to the computer. Technically, mine is a NetMD. I forgot to mention that...

[/ QUOTE ]
You're speaking gibberish. There's no such thing as "from the MP3 to the computer".

Don't forget the second part of my post. Don't use MP3s to DJ at a club. It sounds like [censored].

adsman
06-16-2005, 05:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
You're speaking gibberish. There's no such thing as "from the MP3 to the computer".

Don't forget the second part of my post. Don't use MP3s to DJ at a club. It sounds like [censored].

[/ QUOTE ]

You're right, I hate speaking giiberish, it's so naff. I'll be clear. I have a lot of tunes on minidisk, (I have lots more on vinal and CD but not here as I'm stuck in Italy and the bulk of my tunes are in Aussie), so I want to somehow transfer these tunes to CD. How do it do it? Burn it? OK, but how?

Secondly, the tunes at this club, (and it's the ONLY club in this little mountain valley,) are SO bad that I can't see there being a problem.)