PDA

View Full Version : My new luckbox works: I am a Quad Magnet (nc)

SuitedSixes
06-16-2005, 03:49 PM
I am on an incredible run of Quads (not just the rivered variety either). I can think of 12 times in the last three weeks that I have pulled Quads.

It all began in Vegas at the MGM with Slacker when I flopped Quad 2s (I saw the first 2 on an all spade flop, and started hoping for the board to pair, it wasn't until the turn that I realized it didn't matter). Since then I have been on a serious roll. Sunday I had Quads 4 times (once on an Omaha table). Yesterday, twice (once I got seriously paid by Mr. Jacks-Full who never saw it coming). Still no Royal Flushes in my poker career (got beat by one yesterday), and maybe 4 straight flushes (one last week).

That is all.

unfrgvn
06-16-2005, 04:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]

It all began in Vegas at the MGM with Slacker when I flopped Quad 2s (I saw the first 2 on an all spade flop, and started hoping for the board to pair, it wasn't until the turn that I realized it didn't matter).

[/ QUOTE ]

So there were 2 2 /images/graemlins/spade.gifs in the deck? I'd have been pissed if I was in the hand.... /images/graemlins/confused.gif

momo24
06-16-2005, 04:28 PM
I'll never forget my first royal flush. Heads up at the end of a $11 SNG on UB. I've got AJ /images/graemlins/heart.gif and the flop comes KQT /images/graemlins/heart.gif for the flopped royal. I check, villain checks. I minbet the turn, he folds, and I don't show.

SuitedSixes
06-16-2005, 04:31 PM
You are right, I meant to say all black flop.