PDA

View Full Version : 1,000 $200+15 Update

ZeeJustin
06-16-2005, 03:23 PM
From ZeeJustin.com:

The quest to play 1,000 $200+15’s is well underway. As of last night, I have played 251 of the sngs, and in terms of both money won and SNGs played, I am ahead of schedule. I have an ROI of 16.4% which equates to a profit so far of $8,865. Not bad for 25 hours of work, huh?

Actually, I was doing extremely well until my session last night. My ROI was a wopping 25% which meant an average of $53.75 per sng. Unfortunately, after that I had my first losing session so far, but I can’t really complain. Things are going well, and I’m ahead of schedule.

After 251 sngs, I have 29 1sts, 35 2nds, 31 3rds, 30 4ths and 32 5ths (29/35/31/30/32). That is an ITM of 37.85%. The distribution is more 2nd heavy than I’m used to, but so far these stars aren’t far off from what I expected to average.

251 down, only 749 to go! Thanks for following my progress.

— Justin Bonomo

brimstone1
06-16-2005, 03:24 PM
amazing -- keep it up, good luck.

TheNoodleMan
06-16-2005, 03:25 PM
Nice work. Keep us informed.

kinger
06-16-2005, 03:53 PM
zee,

you mentioned before you play at "skins" is that a party site? I am not familiar with it...Have a website for it?

I am also curious how many tables you play at once.

Kinger

momo24
06-16-2005, 03:58 PM
"skins" refer to the Party-afiliated sites: Empire, Eurobet, etc. I think Zee said in one of the posts that he has rakeback through Eurobet so he probably plays there as much as possible. (Since he's 8-tabling, he's probably playing four at Eurobet and four at either Empire or Party.)

AliasMrJones
06-16-2005, 03:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
zee,

you mentioned before you play at "skins" is that a party site? I am not familiar with it...Have a website for it?

Kinger

[/ QUOTE ]

I believe on his website he said he plays on Eurobet, which is a Party "skin" (or perhaps that he plays at Eurobet and other Party "skins"), not that he plays at a site called "skins".

wulfheir
06-16-2005, 04:28 PM
Good work!

To put that income into perspective, it takes me 2 months at my 40hour/wk job to make that (before taxes).

ZeeJustin
06-16-2005, 05:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
zee,

Kinger

[/ QUOTE ]

This article explains the whole skin thing and why I play on them. (http://www.zeejustin.com/articles.php?art_id=5)

1C5
06-16-2005, 09:12 PM
Nice job so far.

One question, if you use Eurobet, how do you know how many you played and ROI if they stopped sending HH to us?

raptor517
06-16-2005, 09:20 PM
manually plugging it into aleos?? holla

PrayingMantis
06-16-2005, 09:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
One question, if you use Eurobet, how do you know how many you played and ROI if they stopped sending HH to us?

[/ QUOTE ]

I remember, at the older days, I used to take a knife and engrave a line on the wall for every SNG I played. I used to count them together in groups of 5, and then calculate my ROI and all that. Good times.

curtains
06-16-2005, 09:28 PM
You get your hand histories saved on your hardrive, I believe it tells you that basically every single time you try to request HH's. emailed summaries are better because you get the entire tournament saved into pokertracker instead of just up until you bust, and also you dont have to manually enter the buyin. However either will do.

Danielih
06-16-2005, 09:48 PM
I believe this post should be deleted by a moderator.

bones
06-16-2005, 10:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Why? He's not telling you to sign up through him. It's an article that answers the OP's question rather than re-type the whole thing.

Don't be a douche.

AA suited
06-17-2005, 12:59 AM
Zee,

Can i come to your house and just watch you play? i promise, i wont annoy you and ask any questions. i;ll just watch.

i also promise not to play in any sng that I know you're playing.

so can i come over, pppllleeeaaassee? I'll buy lunch + dinner /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Jason Strasser
06-17-2005, 03:08 AM
Thats cause you're old school.

Daliman
06-17-2005, 05:07 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Why? He's not telling you to sign up through him. It's an article that answers the OP's question rather than re-type the whole thing.

Don't be a douche.

[/ QUOTE ]

He can't help it.

Danielih
06-17-2005, 06:38 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't be a douche.

He can't help it.

[/ QUOTE ]

It is a link to an article on his website that talks about rakeback. At the end of the article it says to email him if you want a referral. Now one who knows little about rakeback is going to read ZJs article and then email him to help get setup for rakeback.

As for being a douche, If you are bothered by my comments or rather you are bothered by my comment about a comment by someone other than yourself you need to pick your spots better.

As for Daliman. I truly feel sorry for you. Perhaps 2+2 is some outlet and you can act semi-normal outisde of it. Why you would try to pick a fight with me on this thread is way beyond anything I could fathom. All that comes to mind is that in the past I expressed my feelings about how the winrates in 200400 and 300600 mixed games, as well as 200+15 SNGs is higher than you think. You seem awfully misguided.

Daliman
06-17-2005, 09:49 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Quote:

Quote:

Don't be a douche.

He can't help it.

[/ QUOTE ]

It is a link to an article on his website that talks about rakeback. At the end of the article it says to email him if you want a referral. Now one who knows little about rakeback is going to read ZJs article and then email him to help get setup for rakeback.

As for being a douche, If you are bothered by my comments or rather you are bothered by my comment about a comment by someone other than yourself you need to pick your spots better.

As for Daliman. I truly feel sorry for you. Perhaps 2+2 is some outlet and you can act semi-normal outisde of it. Why you would try to pick a fight with me on this thread is way beyond anything I could fathom. All that comes to mind is that in the past I expressed my feelings about how the winrates in 200400 and 300600 mixed games, as well as 200+15 SNGs is higher than you think. You seem awfully misguided.

[/ QUOTE ]
No. It's just that you're a dumbass, attention-seeking psuedo know-it-all who knows very little about whereof he speaks almost evey time to post in STT, Mr. "Daliman, I doubt very seriously you are a winning SNG player."

ZJ wrote a nice article that happens to be posted on his web site, in which he doesn't even pitch his own affiliate program,(not positive he has one), and then instead of just notifying the moderator, or even saying, "Is this approprate?", you have to actually post your worthless opiinion that you believe this should be deleted by a moderator. "Look at me! I'm sanctimonious!"

Well, now, just to update your list of top STT posters to try to rip down, here's a few more, with suggested Danielih-style attacks.

Irieguy(No WAY he's a REAL doctor)
eastbay(I don't think this guy knows the math behind SNG's)
Gigabet(He's not that good.)
The Yugoslavian(He's straight)

zipppy
06-17-2005, 10:05 AM
This is funny to me, because I'm living proof that you're wrong. I know a little about rakeback and I emailed Zee about it.

Scuba Chuck
06-17-2005, 10:35 AM
[ QUOTE ]
From ZeeJustin.com:

The quest to play 1,000 $200+15’s is well underway. As of last night, I have played 251 of the sngs, and in terms of both money won and SNGs played, I am ahead of schedule. I have an ROI of 16.4% which equates to a profit so far of $8,865. Not bad for 25 hours of work, huh?

Actually, I was doing extremely well until my session last night. My ROI was a wopping 25% which meant an average of $53.75 per sng. Unfortunately, after that I had my first losing session so far, but I can’t really complain. Things are going well, and I’m ahead of schedule.

After 251 sngs, I have 29 1sts, 35 2nds, 31 3rds, 30 4ths and 32 5ths (29/35/31/30/32). That is an ITM of 37.85%. The distribution is more 2nd heavy than I’m used to, but so far these stars aren’t far off from what I expected to average.

— Justin Bonomo

[/ QUOTE ]

ZJ, is a ~38% ITM common for you?

pooh74
06-17-2005, 10:47 AM
Poor Yugo....rofl

Jonathan
06-17-2005, 02:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If you use Eurobet, I would recommend that you use Hood's
SNG Tracker. It works very smoothly with the hand histories
stored on your hard drive....no need for summaries....and
loads all the data automatically in the backgroud.

Suerte,
Jonathan

1C5
06-17-2005, 02:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Suerte,
Jonathan

[/ QUOTE ]

But if I get knocked out 10th I would have to keep that game open until it finishes?

I don't want to do that.

TheUsher
06-17-2005, 06:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
From ZeeJustin.com:

— Justin Bonomo

[/ QUOTE ]

ZJ, is a ~38% ITM common for you?

[/ QUOTE ]

38% ITM is AMAZING for 215's Scuba. /images/graemlins/wink.gif I wish I was at that, honestly.

Benholio
06-17-2005, 06:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Suerte,
Jonathan

[/ QUOTE ]

Pokertracker does this too. You have to keep the tourney window open until it finishes, though, so it isn't really a solution to the problem unless you don't multitable or something.

Danielih
06-17-2005, 07:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
This is funny to me, because I'm living proof that you're wrong. I know a little about rakeback and I emailed Zee about it.

[/ QUOTE ]

No you are living proof that I am right. You saw the link here. You read the article, emailed ZJ, and now he stands to make money off of it. Whether he does or not I have no knowledge of and make no judgements of and why I wrote I believe this post should be deleted. Because I am questioning as to whether it is appropriate or not.

Luminous Mist
06-17-2005, 07:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No you are living proof that I am right. You saw the link here. You read the article, emailed ZJ, and now he stands to make money off of it. Whether he does or not I have no knowledge of and make no judgements of and why I wrote I believe this post should be deleted. Because I am questioning as to whether it is appropriate or not.

[/ QUOTE ]

Shouldn't you be at the Bellagio, your bed, or the bar?

I'd imagine there is a distinct chance it would be much more +EV for yourself and this forum...

Luminous

Danielih
06-17-2005, 08:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
No. It's just that you're a dumbass, attention-seeking psuedo know-it-all who knows very little about whereof he speaks almost evey time to post in STT, Mr. "Daliman, I doubt very seriously you are a winning SNG player."

ZJ wrote a nice article that happens to be posted on his web site, in which he doesn't even pitch his own affiliate program,(not positive he has one), and then instead of just notifying the moderator, or even saying, "Is this approprate?", you have to actually post your worthless opiinion that you believe this should be deleted by a moderator. "Look at me! I'm sanctimonious!"

Well, now, just to update your list of top STT posters to try to rip down, here's a few more, with suggested Danielih-style attacks.

[/ QUOTE ]

I had and have nothing negative to say about ZJ or any of the people you mentioned. Again you are misguided in your attempts to pick a fight.

Going back to a previous argument we had, I can assure you that Gigabet (who I do not know at all and have never talked to) had an ROI significantly higher than the 10% you did and claimed was the highest possible because of the structure of the SNGs. Maybe he did not brag about it here or give up his best secrets because it is seriously negative EV to spoonfeed people like you. Learn to play.

Sponger15SB
06-17-2005, 08:46 PM
I would just like to say that I am in agreement with Danielih here about ZJ and rakeback and this post.

Daliman
06-17-2005, 09:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I had and have nothing negative to say about ZJ or any of the people you mentioned. Again you are misguided in your attempts to pick a fight.

Going back to a previous argument we had, I can assure you that Gigabet (who I do not know at all and have never talked to) had an ROI significantly higher than the 10% you did and claimed was the highest possible because of the structure of the SNGs. Maybe he did not brag about it here or give up his best secrets because it is seriously negative EV to spoonfeed people like you. Learn to play.

[/ QUOTE ]

Uh, My ROI is 14%, and Gig's is 17%. Gig has given SEVERAL mind-blowing articles of information.

Learn to read.

Oh, and keep feeding those 300-600 pros. They need to eat too.

Sponger15SB
06-17-2005, 09:34 PM
So is this a 14% ROI in the 33s?

Danielih
06-17-2005, 09:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Shouldn't you be at the Bellagio, your bed, or the bar?

I'd imagine there is a distinct chance it would be much more +EV for yourself and this forum...

Luminous

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah I'm in my bed at the Bellagio.

I am also happy that you are able to accurately gauge my effect on the EV of the forum. Your previous 17 posts and absence of any interaction with me have surely guided you well in this measurement.

Danielih
06-17-2005, 10:04 PM
I am sorry I still have nothing negative to say.

I am still confident though, that 20% and higher can be achieved in the 215s. You disagree with me and since there is no way to prove me wrong (or right for that matter, since no one is disclosing their records and their accuracy is debatable anyways) You decided to resort to using a number of logical fallacies to attack me. I gave up the silliness and I was out of any thread you were in until I thought the link to ZJs website might have been a bit much and you decided to show up and take a jab at me 5 months later. Well done.

Daliman
06-18-2005, 12:33 AM
[ QUOTE ]
So is this a 14% ROI in the 33s?

[/ QUOTE ]

If yer gonna be a dumb prick, that's fine, but don't kid yerself.

I make more in an average month than you likely make all year from poker.

Look up all my screennames on Pokerprophecy, then tell ME what level it's at.

DarkStargasm
Iluv2plypoka
surrealpoker
SalvidorD13
MsRogerClyne

While yer at it, find me a single player with over 250 played that has higher #'s in 100's and 200's than me too.

Don;t hate just cuz even 33's are 2 levels above you.

Daliman
06-18-2005, 12:44 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I am sorry I still have nothing negative to say.

I am still confident though, that 20% and higher can be achieved in the 215s. You disagree with me and since there is no way to prove me wrong (or right for that matter, since no one is disclosing their records and their accuracy is debatable anyways) You decided to resort to using a number of logical fallacies to attack me. I gave up the silliness and I was out of any thread you were in until I thought the link to ZJs website might have been a bit much and you decided to show up and take a jab at me 5 months later. Well done.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, that confidence and $3.50 will get you a cup of coffee. It means nothing, and you have little to no real basis for it. The jab was for being an idiot every time you post in here, and I mean EVERY time. Your claim that people can do better than 20% is WAY more baseless than my claim that it can't be done while multitabling, because I have over 6000 SNg's played, and talk with many of the top players on a consistent basis, and 17% is the highest anyone has long term, period. I HAVE proved you wrong because NO ONE IS DOING 20%! Yer hypothetical/theoretical BS means nothing, and your analysis of my viability as a SNG player at the $200 level was beyond moronic. Even when you had the chance to recant, you didn't.

Yer right, I'm just on a $160,000 heater.

Scuba Chuck
06-18-2005, 12:47 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, you're cutting yourself short. that's $180,000.

Give a man a fish...

Learn to do the math Dali /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Scuba
BTW, Dali, you seem a little tense.

Daliman
06-18-2005, 12:56 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, you're cutting yourself short. that's $180,000.

Give a man a fish...

Learn to do the math Dali /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Scuba
BTW, Dali, you seem a little tense.

[/ QUOTE ]

Bad night tonight, and know-nothing poker losers like DanielIH and Sponger Talking crap about things they know nothing about in this forum piss me off.

Sponger15SB
06-18-2005, 01:02 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Just trying to learn from the master of dumb prickery

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No ammount of money will save you from being a total douche

[ QUOTE ]

DarkStargasm
Iluv2plypoka
surrealpoker
SalvidorD13
MsRogerClyne

[/ QUOTE ]

haha way to tell everyone all your SN's, nice -EV play there

[ QUOTE ]
While yer at it, find me a single player with over 250 played that has higher #'s in 100's and 200's than me too.

[/ QUOTE ]

hmmm, it just so happens I added up all your $215 #'s on poker prophecy and your 40.9 win% is lower than NickB's ...and he has played over 2x the ammount you have according to poker prophecy!

Funny how the first person I thought of was higher than you.

[ QUOTE ]

Don;t hate just cuz even 33's are 2 levels above you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ummmm....no!

Sponger15SB
06-18-2005, 01:05 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

hmmm, it just so happens I added up all your $215 #'s on poker prophecy and your 40.9 win% is lower than NickB's ...and he has played over 2x the ammount you have according to poker prophecy!

[/ QUOTE ]

also most of the people on here....

http://www.epvip.com/showMaster.htm

curtains
06-18-2005, 01:11 AM
My God this is pathetic, you guys are getting into Pokertracker stats now? First of all we all know that the stats are inflated, they are for all of my accounts.

They claim some absurd 40%+ win percentages for almost all of my accounts. I am not close to this number, and doubt that anyone else who has these results on Prophecy are as well. For us to all sit around and pretend we come ITM like 43% of the time because Prophecy says so is absurd, and to start judging our results compared to others based on them is absurd as well.

Feel free to check the following accounts stats:

curtainz
curtainhead
IMCurtains

- Guess what, those arent even close to my real stats, I dont come in the money freaking 42-44% of the time or whatever it averages out to, nor does Nick B or Daliman or anyone else that has absurdly high win rates on there. One thing we can say with confidence is that we all win, how much we win it's up in the air when you look at Prophecy.

Freudian
06-18-2005, 01:15 AM
How dare you call my 48% ITM not genuine, sir?!?!!!

curtains
06-18-2005, 01:17 AM
btw I belive that 20% at the $215s is not possible unless you are maybe playing very few tables and using game selection, which of course means you are making a ton less than those that 6-8 table and dont worry about such stuff, so your 20 ROI is meaningless.

Daliman
06-18-2005, 01:42 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Just trying to learn from the master of dumb prickery

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No ammount of money will save you from being a total douche

[ QUOTE ]

DarkStargasm
Iluv2plypoka
surrealpoker
SalvidorD13
MsRogerClyne

[/ QUOTE ]

haha way to tell everyone all your SN's, nice -EV play there

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, considering I said BOTH $200's and $100's, you obviously tried to twist it any way you possibly could to try and find someone with a better record than mine overall. Even considering the fact that this year has been terrible for me in the $215's, only averaging $21 per, I'm still only .6 behind someone you think is one of the best around. Include my 100's, plus my other name I forgot about, Danyonsgrmpa, and my overall # goes to 42.3. GL with that. There ARE a few higher, but not many. And the ones that ARE slightly higher are among the best around. And BTW, gigabet ain't one of them.

As far as giving out my SN's, how is that gonna be -EV, idiot? Is somebody gonna start sitting in all my games? If so, they'd be pretty stupid to from an EV standpoint, but again, big surprise, you don't know what the F you're talking about.

No wonder you don't go out much or have many friends; yer an ignorant azzhole.

durron597
06-18-2005, 01:44 AM
http://members.dodo.net.au/~grindercom/argument.jpg

4T25Q85
06-18-2005, 01:54 AM
damn, i thought this was going to be an informative thread, and that 2+2ers were better than this. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

curtains
06-18-2005, 02:05 AM
*** Note to Everyone *** $21 per $215 sit and go is not terrible by any means, and I doubt whether it's even "terrible" for Daliman. It may be less than he expects to make, but not by such a ridiculous amount that would make it terrible.

Daliman
06-18-2005, 02:14 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

also most of the people on here....

http://www.epvip.com/showMaster.htm

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, lets see, here's the top ten STT points leaders;
TEPOP84 41.4 No
henkk234 41.4 No
bfriedman Not found /images/graemlins/confused.gif
Jaym96822b 37.8 No
Gbutts Not found
Slowmo55 44 Yes, but only plays as high as $109's, where my % is at 43.2 , but we have found one.
CrazyyGramps 38.4 No
JB_Licas 45.5 Yes, but also only plays $100's. Helluva score though.
we4690713 39% No
Skooma 48% /images/graemlins/shocked.gif Yes, great #'s, but yet agaiin, only plays $109's.

So out of THE TOP TEN PLAYERS ON EP, only 3 have higher #'s than I do, none of which play the $215's with any regularity.

Well done. Don't you EVER get sick of being wrong?

P.S. I'd like to apologize to ZJ for hijacking his thread. I'll not add any more to this inanity of Daniel and Spongy. Just when I thought I was getting better at ignoring morons....

Scuba Chuck
06-18-2005, 02:19 AM
[ QUOTE ]

*** Note to Everyone *** $21 per $215 sit and go is not terrible by any means, and I doubt whether it's even "terrible" for Daliman. It may be less than he expects to make, but not by such a ridiculous amount that would make it terrible.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well 8 tabling in sets is what ~$168 + $36 in rakeback. Yeah, I don't think $200+ an hour is all that bad. It really puts in perspective my ~$55 an hour.

curtains
06-18-2005, 02:22 AM
Well I think he didn't 8 table for the large majority of these sit and gos...I believe he 4 tabled, but is learning to 6-8 table right now, which might lead to something around $21 being his actual expected result due to the increase in tables. He will correct me if Im wrong though.

ClaytonN
06-18-2005, 02:51 AM
You'd have not looked so damned stupid had you just ignored the whole thing. This *was* a nice thread. I personally don't care whether or not you're right because you picked a completely wrong venue to do so.

Daliman
06-18-2005, 03:01 AM
[ QUOTE ]
You'd have not looked so damned stupid had you just ignored the whole thing. This *was* a nice thread. I personally don't care whether or not you're right because you picked a completely wrong venue to do so.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, Whether or not I look damned stupid is up to the reader. I had little control over the venue though, as I was defending another poster, and then myself. I fail to see how I am to blame for this. I already apologized to ZJ.

wiggs73
06-18-2005, 04:18 AM
I dare someone to step to my ROI. I make $3.40 per 10+1. Yar!

ClaytonN
06-18-2005, 04:46 AM
I make $12 per 10+1

<font color="white">Through my first 15 recorded yarrrr </font>

Sponger15SB
06-18-2005, 05:47 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Well, considering I said BOTH $200's and $100's, you obviously tried to twist it any way you possibly could to try and find someone with a better record than mine overall.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah for sure, I totally screwed up in not counting the LOWER levels in your ROI????

How is it that you can do so well in SNGs and yet be so [censored] stupid?

Hey I've never played a $215, if I play 1, can we include that 1 and my XX other in my true ROI and make it higher than yours?

Yeah you're so [censored] special......

PS I had sex with your wife

Sponger15SB
06-18-2005, 05:48 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, Whether or not I look damned stupid is up to the reader. I had little control over the venue though, as I was defending another poster, and then myself. I fail to see how I am to blame for this. I already apologized to ZJ.

[/ QUOTE ]

OMG I make a simple joke about what level you're playing which is OBVIOUSLY untrue and you go completely ape [censored].

I feel almost bad in calling you immature considering you're almost 2x as old as me

clutch
06-18-2005, 06:58 AM
I am defending the olive branch with my life.

Dare.

/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Gigabet
06-18-2005, 07:02 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Now you can get those new shoelaces you have been looking at!

Jonathan
06-18-2005, 08:48 AM
[ QUOTE ]

But if I get knocked out 10th I would have to keep that game open until it finishes?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes.

[ QUOTE ]
I don't want to do that.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't blame you. Thats why I have more or less given up
using PokerTracker with EuroBet, and like Hoods SNG Tracker instead.
It works very very smoothly with Eurobet.

Suerte,
Jonathan

Jonathan
06-18-2005, 08:52 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Pokertracker does this too. You have to keep the tourney window open until it finishes, though, so it isn't really a solution to the problem unless you don't multitable or something.

[/ QUOTE ]

But this does not work reliably (at least, not for me).
Even if I keep the window open until the tournament is
completed PT will sometimes fail to pick up the tournament.
Every day I have at least 3 or 4 missing SNG's (out of about 20).
For this reason, all my statistics in PT on eurobet sit and gos are faulty, and I have come to rely on SNG Tracker instead.

Suerte,
Jonathan

DeathbySuckout
06-18-2005, 09:43 AM
1. Justin, please provide an update so that we can get this abortion of a thread back on track.

2. This thread went from "Sweat my progress" to derailed train wreck in 13 posts.

3. Danielih, there is no mention of rakeback or affiliation by Justin in the post you want deleted. He is simply linking his own blog and answering a question asked by a newbie about playing on skins. You are out of bounds.

4. Daliman, I respect you as a valuable member of this forum. I sweat all of your posts that are +EV for SnG strategy. I know you were defending Justin, but the rest of this noise is PM worthy.

5. Concerning Eurobet: Unless you go through the extra work in copying tourney summaries into text files, There is no way to load them into PT. If you don't feel like copying them, use SnG Tracker, or the spreadsheet. The End.

6. Jumping into an argument, when you have no right being there, just to start shite, is super gay. (Hi Sponger)

7. HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIGABET!

8. I had one of those new super omelet sandwiches from Burger King this morning, and they are the goodness. mmmmmmmmm

Danielih
06-18-2005, 10:25 AM
If the post is ok the post is ok. I do not know ZJs intentions or what the exact rules are here.

Danielih
06-18-2005, 10:35 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Well, that confidence and $3.50 will get you a cup of coffee. It means nothing, and you have little to no real basis for it. The jab was for being an idiot every time you post in here, and I mean EVERY time. Your claim that people can do better than 20% is WAY more baseless than my claim that it can't be done while multitabling, because I have over 6000 SNg's played, and talk with many of the top players on a consistent basis, and 17% is the highest anyone has long term, period. I HAVE proved you wrong because NO ONE IS DOING 20%! Yer hypothetical/theoretical BS means nothing, and your analysis of my viability as a SNG player at the $200 level was beyond moronic. Even when you had the chance to recant, you didn't.

Yer right, I'm just on a $160,000 heate

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah except myself and my good friend both achieved over 20% ROI over thousands of SNGs so what are you going to say now? That it is impossible and I am lying? It is not theoretical. I left is as hypothetical/theoretical because that way we could avoid your personal attacks against me because I say I have a winrate which is beyond what you believe to be possible.

So what. Now you tell me that it is impossible. That I am lying. That I did not achive over 20% ROI four tabling over thousands of 200 SNGs. Or that my friend who I watched play thousands of SNGs from December-February did not get over 20% either. You cannot prove that I did not and I do not feel the need to try and prove that I did.

It's just a bit silly that your response to me saying I made over 20% is that it cannot be done because no one you know has done it and you know the best 200 SNG players. What are the chances that you really know the best 200 SNG players. Or what are the chances that someone really good played the 200 SNGs for a few months, achieved over 20% and then moved on to bigger and better things.

Attacking my character, bringing in other peoples statistics, talking about the structure of the tournaments. These are not good arguments. They do nothing to disprove my statements and you simply cannot disprove them. That is why I do not wish to get into this argument again. I know what I know and I am happy to let you think what you wish.

Blarg
06-18-2005, 11:09 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Suerte,
Jonathan

[/ QUOTE ]

It works, but far from very smoothly.

It only imports files of a single name, the name matching your automatically-named first database. If you want to import from another database, you have to change the name of the default database and change the name of your other detabase to the default database's name, then switch back again when you're done. And I've found the occasional problem even with doing that.

I like Hood's program a lot, but it's got some bugs and flaws.

TheUsher
06-18-2005, 11:14 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah except myself and my good friend both achieved over 20% ROI over thousands of SNGs so what are you going to say now? That it is impossible and I am lying? It is not theoretical. I left is as hypothetical/theoretical because that way we could avoid your personal attacks against me because I say I have a winrate which is beyond what you believe to be possible.

So what. Now you tell me that it is impossible. That I am lying. That I did not achive over 20% ROI four tabling over thousands of 200 SNGs. Or that my friend who I watched play thousands of SNGs from December-February did not get over 20% either. You cannot prove that I did not and I do not feel the need to try and prove that I did.

It's just a bit silly that your response to me saying I made over 20% is that it cannot be done because no one you know has done it and you know the best 200 SNG players. What are the chances that you really know the best 200 SNG players. Or what are the chances that someone really good played the 200 SNGs for a few months, achieved over 20% and then moved on to bigger and better things.

Attacking my character, bringing in other peoples statistics, talking about the structure of the tournaments. These are not good arguments. They do nothing to disprove my statements and you simply cannot disprove them. That is why I do not wish to get into this argument again. I know what I know and I am happy to let you think what you wish.

[/ QUOTE ]

What are the nicks that were/are played on? If they aren't in use anymore it wouldn't hurt to mention. Let me add, I honestly doubt that 20% is sustainable at all from my experiences at the 215s for 4+ tablers. If someone else has done it for a ton of sngs then cool, but I'm pretty positive I can't stay at that rate unless something magical happens.

zipppy
06-18-2005, 11:28 AM
[ QUOTE ]
1. Justin, please provide an update so that we can get this abortion of a thread back on track.

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed. Whenever I see there's new posts, I get excited thinking I'm going to read an update. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

[ QUOTE ]

8. I had one of those new super omelet sandwiches from Burger King this morning, and they are the goodness. mmmmmmmmm

[/ QUOTE ]
Disagreed. Maybe it was just the flavor, but I didn't like these very much. I should give it another shot, though.

USCSigma1097
06-18-2005, 11:47 AM
In Summary:

I'm good...

No I'm good...

NO I'm GOODER...

NO I'M GOODER....

NO I'M GOODEST

NO I'M GOODEST

SHUT UP YOU BOTH SUCK

NO I DONT LOOK AT POKER PROPHECY

PLEASE GUYS BE NICE

YOU SHUT UP TOO

I AM A POKER GOD

IM GODLIER

IM GODLIEST

Happy Birthday Gigabet

That is all,
Sigma

Daliman
06-18-2005, 05:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Give me the screenames, which I believe you have declined to do in the past, and you may have basis. Until such time, it is just talk. Should you wish to continue this though, create another thread.

raptor517
06-18-2005, 06:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

OOOOOHHHHHHHH!!!! daliman.. sir.. i think i found one!!! some crazy 18 year old played on a party account called.. wtf_PWND once or twice and has a pretty decent winning percentage.. i duno, 41.78 isnt TOO bad.. beats out a couple of yers.. BWAHAHAHHAHAHAHA. ship it. im juz bein bored. holla

raptor517
06-18-2005, 06:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

no1 will ever believe you unless you provide screen names. period. even then, i will question it. maybe that 20% is really 2%? what do i know. holla

durron597
06-18-2005, 06:52 PM
You left out my special olympics graphic!

Moonsugar
06-23-2005, 01:34 AM
I am Skooma.

Man if I could only hit that 48% in real life I would be so happy.

BTW I have only played around 100 215s in my whole life and I got something like a -25% ROI. 215s are just alot harder than the 109s it seems.

I'll take another shot soon as soon as I get some kinks worked out, we'll find out.

I don't know what it is about you Dali but you attract the freaks on the boards and on the tables...