PDA

View Full Version : SNGs at Full Tilt, thoughts?

keithb
06-16-2005, 02:29 PM
I'm thinking about giving Full Tilt and their big old 100% bonus a shot by Multi-tabling their SNGs.

Anybody have any flavor on them before I do it? I'm up on UB since I started, but I've been taking a beating of late. Looking to switch it up a bit.

Thanks

kiffl
06-16-2005, 02:45 PM
I tried Full Tilt for their sngs also, but I didn't like them to much. They aren't as fishy(still bad though) as most sites. If you would like to play their for the bonus I suggest you play their multi-table tournaments because they have a very good blind structure. But if you are going just for sngs, wait for a pokerstars bonus and play there.

Big Limpin'
06-16-2005, 05:25 PM
i was all keen on that 100% to $600 too.
I cleared about half the bonus then bailed.
THe games were quite easy at 22s. And i beat hte rake at 55s. But the structure didnt really do me many favors. They are timed blinds, and took forever. Especially bubble/ITM.
Give it a shot though, nothing to lose.
Me versus FTP (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=singletable&Number=2406852 &Forum=,,,,,,,,All_Forums,,,,,,,,&Words=&Searchpag e=7&Limit=25&Main=2406852&Search=true&where=&Name= 23228&daterange=&newerval=&newertype=&olderval=&ol dertype=&bodyprev=#Post2406852)