PDA

View Full Version : A Really, Really Dumb Software Question...

W. Deranged
06-16-2005, 01:43 PM
I just started playing seriously online and just got Poker Tracker. What sort of add-ons/programs are available for game-time use with Poker Tracker? I want to be able to track the opponents I'm playing against and check the strength of prospective tables without having to manually enter the names of my opponents. Where should I look? (Or can I do this on PT and am just too dumb to figure out how?)

ihardlyknowher
06-16-2005, 01:45 PM
Get playerview. (www.playerview.net)

W. Deranged
06-16-2005, 01:47 PM
Thanks... that's what I was looking for. I knew it existed but didn't know the name.

WillyTrailer
06-16-2005, 01:54 PM
game time plus is similar and free.
I don't have a fancy link for it, but you should surely find it if you google search for 'game time plus'.

Also, if you're not multitabling, Poker Tracker has a game time window displaying the stats of your opponents. If you have identified your screen name to Pokertracker you won't have to enter your opponents names but rather just click on 'preferences' in the game time window and select the table at which you are playing. The game time window is brought up by clicking on the ' /images/graemlins/spade.gif' icon the top tool bar in poker tracker

cheers,

WT