PDA

View Full Version : NEVERWIN AT FINAL TABLE OF 5K

Pete
06-16-2005, 10:56 AM
sitting with 233k chips as the final table starts today. and who said he could only play short handed limit games??

ClaytonN
06-16-2005, 04:35 PM
Who said he could play short handed limit games?

mmbt0ne
06-16-2005, 04:50 PM
</font><blockquote><font class="small">En réponse à:</font><hr />

[/ QUOTE ]

BURN!! (btw, I think kurosh did)

ClaytonN
06-16-2005, 04:58 PM
Just because he put a number on kurosh doesnt make him a good shorthanded limit player.

There's a reason he runs up gigantic bankrolls, loses almost all of it, and starts over.

detroitplayer
06-16-2005, 05:13 PM
Who is he? Sounds familiar.

Bradyams
06-16-2005, 05:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Who is he? Sounds familiar.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dustin Woolf from www.neverwinpoker.com (http://www.neverwinpoker.com)

oreogod
06-16-2005, 07:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Damn. My favorite quote about this and Neverwin is Pahlukas:

[ QUOTE ]
Headsup is a pretty good spot for them, because it prevents a third person from coming in and taking all the money from both of them.

[/ QUOTE ]

oreogod
06-16-2005, 07:49 PM
Alright, he's finally made the final table of something.

sthief09
06-16-2005, 08:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Just because he put a number on kurosh doesnt make him a good shorthanded limit player.

There's a reason he runs up gigantic bankrolls, loses almost all of it, and starts over.

[/ QUOTE ]

should I listen to you or people who have actually played against him?

Yeti
06-16-2005, 08:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So I take it you're going to listen to the post above yours which quotes Paluka?

pineapple888
06-16-2005, 09:01 PM
He's out.

Date / Time: 2005-06-16 17:47:00
Title: Dustin Woolf Eliminated in 7th Place ($87,610)
Log: &lt;b&gt;Hand 47&lt;/b&gt; - Zoine has the button in seat 10, Hennigan raises to $21,000, Zoine calls, and Woolf calls. The flop comes Ac-5h-4c, Zoine bets $40,000, Woolf calls, and Hennigan folds. The turn card pairs the board with the 4d, Woolf pushes all in, and Zoine immediately calls. Woolf shows Ad-7d (top pair), but Zoine has pocket fives for a set on the flop and a full house on the turn. The river card is a blank, and Dustin Woolf is eliminated in seventh place, earning $87,610.

Pete
06-16-2005, 09:48 PM
solid showing by dusting though....congrats

ClaytonN
06-16-2005, 10:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I dunno, I listen to the regulars in the game who watch him get rich and then go bust. Ask Paluka.

Or, ask Moncada aka Bolivian. NW tried to con him.

Paluka
06-16-2005, 11:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I dunno, I listen to the regulars in the game who watch him get rich and then go bust. Ask Paluka.

Or, ask Moncada aka Bolivian. NW tried to con him.

[/ QUOTE ]

Look, I don't want to be "the guy who thinks Neverwin sucks". The guy clearly has some skills, he has gone on some big runs. But he has gone on some ugly runs too- at one point he was the losingest player in all of my pokertracker databases.

kurosh
06-17-2005, 12:07 AM
I think he's bad. I am up lifetime against him. That wasn't the first time I played him HU. It was only the first time I lost and was really pissed off about it. He is way too aggressive. That leads to huge variance and lets him run over some players, but he will have his ass handed to him against others when he's not hitting.

oreogod
06-17-2005, 02:33 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I think he's bad. I am up lifetime against him. That wasn't the first time I played him HU. It was only the first time I lost and was really pissed off about it. He is way too aggressive. That leads to huge variance and lets him run over some players, but he will have his ass handed to him against others when he's not hitting.

[/ QUOTE ]

That T4o hand against your AA was intresting.

kurosh
06-17-2005, 03:37 AM
It was SOOOOOOOOOOTED