PDA

View Full Version : My First 575 $30s

chisness
06-16-2005, 06:29 AM
I played about 100 SNGs either 4 or 8 tabling between late May and early June. Beginning this week, I started 12 tabling on 4 monitors (using 3) and have done about 100 a day (72 so far today).

Here are my stats so far:
1: 81
2: 66
3: 75
NP: 353
Total: 575

I was recording my actual places for 4-9 but then Empire stopped sending emails yesterday since I did over 50 on an account (I was recording them after I got the emails, not immediately). Since I didn't want to randomly choose a place for those, I decided to just to record everything as non-places.

ITM%: 38.61
ROI%: 19.05
$$/G: 6.29
$$/G w/ Rakeback: 7.13
Overall $$ w/ Rakeback: 4098

Some observations:
1) Joining new games after getting out of one is a major pain with those unupdating lobbies.
2) Rakeback really does add up nicely.
3) Image really is important when deciding whether to push or fold.
4) The swings of bad luck can be really brutal and sometimes good luck and running well can be taken for granted (that is, when everyone is folding to your pushes you forget that they could easily wake up to monsters).
5) Even when playing many at a time, it's possible to get a feel for how loose/tight players are once it's near the bubble.
6) Miss the flop when facing opponents hu who limp with big pairs so you don't have to double them up.