PDA

View Full Version : Def Poetry Jam

shant
06-16-2005, 05:31 AM
Anyone else see the new season premiere? Dave Chappelle does a couple poems that had me dying. The titles were "F*ck Ashton Kutcher" and "How I Got The Lead on Jeopardy." I wish I could find a transcript of the Ashton poem, it was brilliant.

If you have HBO, check it out.

TStoneMBD
06-16-2005, 05:52 AM
[censored] ashton kutcher. the public image butcher. his shows a hit and i cant stand that [censored]. i know even know him and i hate his guts. if he punkd me, i wouldnt sign the release. because whenever he punks black people, it always involves the police. he has all the white folks at home rolling, "randy, did you know that jewelery was stolen?" but hey, im a star. stop shining and get your ass out that car. now he was wouldnt like it if me and my friends just before dawn busted in his house with ski masks on, put a gun in his mouth turned on the lights and just when he walks in yell "syke!" can you sign this release i want to entertain people with your fear? punk bitch. thank you.

shant
06-16-2005, 04:12 PM
Haha awesome, thanks.

BWebb
06-16-2005, 04:16 PM
That's some funny [censored]. Gonna have to look out for this now. On a side note, did you see the skit on Chappelle Show where he mocked the def comedy poetry jam? Mos Def had me rolling.