PDA

View Full Version : Spreadsheet version 2.4b, with User Guide

Slim Pickens
06-15-2005, 11:30 PM
I drafted a user guide for the spreadsheet, which hopefully will be of some use. The risk-of-ruin calculations are also back, since some of you didn't like me taking them out.

This is the last update of the spreadsheet I'm going to do, save for bug fixes, of which I hope there are no more. Some much older versions of the spreadsheet used a letter to indicate Time (M,F,A,D,E,N). The newer ones use both hh:mm:ss and hh:mm, so check this if you're getting #REF errors on the stats pages. Other than that, post or PM questions and bugs and I'll answer/fix them.

spreadsheet version 2.4b (http://mowrmowr.com/poker/SUPER_SNG_w_UI_PT_v2.4b.zip)

Draft User Guide (http://mowrmowr.com/poker/AM_User_Guide_Draft.pdf)

brimstone1
06-16-2005, 12:02 AM
thanks /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

AA suited
06-16-2005, 01:14 AM
thx for your hard work!

Bluff Daddy
06-16-2005, 01:23 AM
is there any reason to get the spreadsheet instead of the sng tracker, or should i just say f'it like yugo and not worry about silly stats like itm? which prophecy is for anyways right?

Slim Pickens
06-16-2005, 01:43 AM
I could never get SnG Tracker to work right, but I didn't try that hard since I have the spreadsheet. Use which ever suits you. Bankroll tracking is my favorite function of the sheet.

johnd13
06-16-2005, 03:53 PM
Hmm, I have an unusual problem. The last 20 or 30 tournements from Party will not import from PT. Everything is just like the other 300 or so. It does not even seem to recognize them but they are there and are shown when I open up PT...

Any suggestions?

vindikation
06-16-2005, 04:04 PM
Looks great, thanks a lot!!!

Lloyd
06-16-2005, 04:14 PM
Can we rename the worksheet tabs? I believe in the past that caused problems.

Slim Pickens
06-16-2005, 04:36 PM
You can rename the tabs.

Slim Pickens
06-16-2005, 04:41 PM
Make sure the "Ignore tournaments started before" box has either no date in it, or some date before all the ones that won't import were played. That's my only guess right now. If the problem persists, you should try PM'ing dfscott the relevant part of your import log text file, which you should find in the same directory as your spreadsheet.

SlimP