PDA

View Full Version : JTo unsure every street, Party 5/10

DeathDonkey
06-15-2005, 11:21 PM
MP was brand new so no read. SB was LAGgy sort of crazy and real random postflop. Lots of stop n go bluffs and that sort of stuff.

I raised preflop because of the poster and the other two players behind me were the tight cooperative sort. Normally I fold this preflop. Should I have folded here?

On the flop I thought I could possibly clean up Jack and Ten outs since SB could have almost anything. Maybe a bad spot to raise because of the suited flop?

Turn is ok I think and then the river is good news bad news. My plan was to fold if MP bet and SB called. But call if SB led. The way it worked I think I had an easy decision, but would anyone overcall there if SB called?

Thanks for any comments,
DeathDonkey

Party Poker 5/10 Hold'em (6 max, 5 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is UTG with J/images/graemlins/heart.gif, T/images/graemlins/club.gif. MP posts a blind of $5.
<font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, MP (poster) calls, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, <font color="#CC3333">SB 3-bets</font>, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, Hero calls, MP calls.

Flop: (10 SB) Q/images/graemlins/spade.gif, 9/images/graemlins/spade.gif, 4/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">SB bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, MP calls, <font color="#CC3333">SB 3-bets</font>, Hero calls, MP calls.

Turn: (9.50 BB) 4/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">SB bets</font>, Hero calls, MP calls.

River: (12.50 BB) 8/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
SB checks, Hero checks, <font color="#CC3333">MP bets</font>, SB folds, Hero calls.

Final Pot: 14.50 BB

DMBFan23
06-15-2005, 11:31 PM
I lean towards folding this preflop, and I also lean towards folding the river

imported_wingman
06-15-2005, 11:39 PM
MP played it like a /images/graemlins/spade.gif. I doubt 13-1 is enough.

I would fold preflop, too.

Xhiggy
06-16-2005, 12:01 AM
definitely fold PF.
I just call the flop and fold the turn unimproved. since you have a player behind you that called as well. add the fact that 2 of your outs probably aren't good and you're going to get 3bet by large range of hands.

on the river, without a read I would fold, but calling isn't that bad.