PDA

View Full Version : that guy with the question mark's all over him

RyGreen18
06-15-2005, 10:47 PM
For several years I have seen the idiot with the question marks on his jacket tell me at 3am that I can get free money from the government for being a college student or a small business owner or whatever. anyone out there actually purchased the book? does anyone have any information on this?

FWIW, one of my crazy drunk roommates is almost convinced to buy it, so I'm kinda hoping that someone has been ripped off and wants confess to buying it...

Russ McGinley
06-15-2005, 10:54 PM
Matthew Lesko

I bought the book about ten years ago. Basically, you need to be at least one of the following for the majority of the grants:

A. Black
B. Female
C. Older than at least 40

White males in their 20's have no chance. I didn't read the entire thing, as every grant I came across forced you to be in one of those categories.

Dangergirl
06-15-2005, 11:06 PM
You can also go look at the book yourself at the local bookstore. I've seen this at Borders in the business section.

Patrick del Poker Grande
06-15-2005, 11:26 PM
I'd imagine this book or a similar resource could also be found at the *gasp* public library.

Rhone
06-15-2005, 11:43 PM
I saw this guy a few weeks ago at a Starbucks in Maryland. Yes, he was wearing the suit. (It's a whole suit, not just a jacket, covered in big green question marks). Just minding his own business and buying a latte...

sexypanda
06-15-2005, 11:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I saw this guy a few weeks ago at a Starbucks in Maryland. Yes, he was wearing the suit. (It's a whole suit, not just a jacket, covered in big green question marks). Just minding his own business and buying a latte...

[/ QUOTE ]

That just answered a question I've been grappling with my whole life. I feel a huge weight lifted off me because of this information. Thank you.

2+2 wannabe
06-15-2005, 11:53 PM
i thought this thread would be about the riddler.... /images/graemlins/frown.gif

Sponger15SB
06-15-2005, 11:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That just answered a question I've been grappling with my whole life. I feel a huge weight lifted off me because of this information. Thank you.

[/ QUOTE ]

I feel the same way.

Rhone
06-15-2005, 11:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

glad I could help.

PoBoy321
06-16-2005, 12:02 AM
So one day, I was walking around Georgetown when I saw a Mini Cooper that was painted yellow and covered in question marks. I said to my friend "haha, wouldn't it be funny if that was Matt Lesko's car?"

It was snowing that day, and later on that night, I was watching the news when I saw a segment about people getting their cars towed because parking rules change in DC when it snows. Who do I see getting interviewed but Matthew Lesko himself.

Why was he getting interviewed?

Earlier that day, his yellow mini cooper covered in question marks got towed.

wacki
06-16-2005, 12:08 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

did you see his ride?

http://www.countrykeepers.com/images/leskomini.jpg

PoBoy321
06-16-2005, 12:09 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
did you see his ride?

[/ QUOTE ]

I got to touch it.

sexypanda
06-16-2005, 12:10 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

did you see his ride?

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh my god, this guy's so pimp.

youtalkfunny
06-16-2005, 04:49 AM
[ QUOTE ]
i thought this thread would be about the riddler.... /images/graemlins/frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Guess again, Batman!

jakethebake
06-16-2005, 09:15 AM
If he buys it, get it from ebay for a fraction of the price.

asb165
06-16-2005, 09:36 AM
I went to high school with his son in Maryland. He drove a car with polka dots. For real. This was before the mini cooper came out though, so he might have upgraded.

Dangergirl
06-16-2005, 11:42 AM
He bought those cars with government grants.

LALDAAS
06-16-2005, 11:59 AM
[ QUOTE ]
White males in their 20's have no chance.

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF! Seriously! I am tired of this BULLSIHT!

Frigin every one can catch a break, Not my white ass.

Immagrates come to my F"IN country and my government says "Hey you want some free money, How about a nice .000001% intrest loan to buy a home or a car. Hey or how about we give you some no obligation cash to start your business. Oh ya we will give you some sweet ass tax breaks too."

Again WTF!

Hey american whitey! GET THE F" TO WORK!

"Oh you only have 25k to put down on a new home" To F"IN bad, Get another J-O-B"

"BTW after looking over your taxes you still owe us 2G's"

jaym
06-16-2005, 12:01 PM
Dude, you caught a break when you were born white.

LALDAAS
06-16-2005, 12:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Dude, you caught a break when you were born white.

[/ QUOTE ]

PFFFTTT! Im the F'in minority

xadrez
06-16-2005, 12:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Immagrates come to my F"IN country and my government says "Hey you want some free money, How about a nice .000001% intrest loan to buy a home or a car. Hey or how about we give you some no obligation cash to start your business. Oh ya we will give you some sweet ass tax breaks too."

Again WTF!

"Oh you only have 25k to put down on a new home" To F"IN bad, Get another J-O-B"

[/ QUOTE ]

My father is an immigrant. He wasnt at any point in his life laughing all the way to the bank while "whitey" worked his ass off.

Patrick del Poker Grande
06-16-2005, 12:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Again WTF!

[/ QUOTE ]

My father is an immigrant. He wasnt at any point in his life laughing all the way to the bank while "whitey" worked his ass off.

[/ QUOTE ]
My whitey parents never laughed on their way to the bank, either. They worked their asses off (and still do). They worked to put me through school while the rich kid down the street with 1/8 Native American in his blood went through on taxpayer money. It's about time we stop this race-based bullshit and start giving these things out based on need.

Patrick del Poker Grande
06-16-2005, 12:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
My whitey parents never laughed on their way to the bank, either. They worked their asses off (and still do). They worked to put me through school while the rich kid down the street with 1/8 Native American in his blood went through on taxpayer money. It's about time we stop this race-based bullshit and start giving these things out based on need.

[/ QUOTE ]
Take it to Politics, n00b!

kyro
06-16-2005, 12:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Me too. I read every post up to yours to make sure I wouldn't be repeating anyone too.

LALDAAS
06-16-2005, 12:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I here ya, I am just venting. I am stuck at work on my B-day. I should have my ass on a bar stool some where.

Shajen
06-16-2005, 12:18 PM
dude, did you just pwn yourself?

willingly?

You are superb. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Patrick del Poker Grande
06-16-2005, 12:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I here ya, I am just venting. I am stuck at work on my B-day. I should have my ass on a bar stool some where.

[/ QUOTE ]
Well, I was actually replying to myself there, but yeah.

Happy birthday. You should be on a barstool somewhere - I'm sure you'll hit it hard this weekend.

Patrick del Poker Grande
06-16-2005, 12:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
dude, did you just pwn yourself?

willingly?

You are superb. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Yes. Thank you. It's my nature.