PDA

View Full Version : F/X Series "30 Days"

x2ski
06-15-2005, 09:29 PM
Anyone intrigued by this?

It starts tonight at 9pm CST... I guess he goes 30 days living on minimum wage ($5.15/hr) in this episode.

Skipbidder
06-15-2005, 10:01 PM
Tell us where he lives while this is going on. If he doesn't pay for rent, then I call shenanigans.

ttleistdci
06-15-2005, 10:26 PM
It's actual pretty interesting so far. I absolutely can't stand stupid reality TV shows with rehashed ideas, but this is pretty good.
And yes, they're paying for their own rent. They moved out of their place and froze their bank accounts and credit cards. The guy is finding work through a temp agency and his wife is bussing tables and washing dishes. Their place looks like a motel room...the landlord said there was a homeless guy living in there the day before they moved in and there was a crackhouse downstairs.

I'm not gonna say it's the best show on TV, but it's much better than watching people get voted off a show.

justin D
06-15-2005, 10:33 PM
Im enjoying this show as well.

ttleistdci
06-15-2005, 11:01 PM
Pretty good show...something different.

Really makes you think about how people do it. Their emergency room bills alone were almost a grand...that's ridiculous. Even more ridiculous was that the guy was charged $40 for "Surgical Supplies"...an Ace bandage.

I'm wondering if the rest of the series will be good or just go downhill.

x2ski
06-15-2005, 11:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Pretty good show...something different.

Really makes you think about how people do it. Their emergency room bills alone were almost a grand...that's ridiculous. Even more ridiculous was that the guy was charged $40 for "Surgical Supplies"...an Ace bandage.

[/ QUOTE ]

I found it to be sad and discouraging. Very well done, however.

[ QUOTE ]
I'm wondering if the rest of the series will be good or just go downhill.

[/ QUOTE ]

Me too... I guess we'll see.