PDA

View Full Version : The true number outs

Acepimp05
06-15-2005, 08:52 PM
I have a qustion about the true number outs in this example.
I have A /images/graemlins/spade.gifk /images/graemlins/spade.gif Flop come 9 /images/graemlins/spade.gif5 /images/graemlins/spade.gif /images/graemlins/diamond.gif so it appears as if i have 15 outs.The 9 spades and 6 overcards but i can't count the ace of spades and the king of spades as outs towards overs beacuse they are going towards my spades so i have 15-2 outs= 13 outs which is 2.6 to 1.Is that the correct way to count outs in certain situations ?

jason_t
06-15-2005, 08:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I have a qustion about the true number outs in this example.
I have A /images/graemlins/spade.gifk /images/graemlins/spade.gif Flop come 9 /images/graemlins/spade.gif5 /images/graemlins/spade.gif /images/graemlins/diamond.gif so it appears as if i have 15 outs.The 9 spades and 6 overcards but i can't count the ace of spades and the king of spades as outs towards overs beacuse they are going towards my spades so i have 15-2 outs= 13 outs which is 2.6 to 1.Is that the correct way to count outs in certain situations ?

[/ QUOTE ]

There are nine /images/graemlins/spade.gifs left in the deck, three non-/images/graemlins/spade.gif As and three non-/images/graemlins/spade.gif Ks. Since 9 + 3 + 3 = 15, you have 15 outs to a pair or better.

Move to Micro-Limit. Or Beginners.

bakku
06-15-2005, 09:07 PM
I'm pretty sure you have no idea what you're talking about.

Acepimp05
06-15-2005, 09:09 PM
I posted this wrong my fault the hand expample was supposed to J /images/graemlins/diamond.gif10 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif Flop is 9 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif 8 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif 2 /images/graemlins/spade.gif Now i have 9 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif outs and queen of /images/graemlins/diamond.gif can make me a flush or stright so i should only cant them as 3 queens and same for the 7 i only count 3 of them beacuse you already counted 7 of /images/graemlins/diamond.gif and the queen of /images/graemlins/diamond.gif as a flus draw out therefore you have 15 outs not 17.

bakku
06-15-2005, 09:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm pretty sure you have no idea what you're talking about.

[/ QUOTE ]

CallMeIshmael
06-15-2005, 09:16 PM
J-J-J-J-J-J-JJJJMALTZ!!

jason_t
06-15-2005, 09:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Acepimp05
06-15-2005, 09:19 PM
You move down i said i scewed up now if you dont understand the 2nd example which is quite easy you move down jason t. its simple you cant count the queen and the 7 of /images/graemlins/diamond.gif as the out for the stright and the flush therefore you have 15 outs.

damaniac
06-15-2005, 09:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You move down i said i scewed up now if you dont understand the 2nd example which is quite easy you move down jason t. its simple you cant count the queen and the 7 of /images/graemlins/diamond.gif as the out for the stright and the flush therefore you have 15 outs.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok you understand this...then what's your question?

jason_t
06-15-2005, 09:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I know what is correct here. So does everyone else in this forum. If you're asking a question about this, move to Micro-Limit or Beginners.

Acepimp05
06-15-2005, 09:24 PM
My qustion is why in the book SSH Does he give this example as 17 outs when it is 15 outs. And is it correct to count the outs like that ?

Sinnister
06-15-2005, 09:26 PM
you 2+2ers can be real pricks either answer the question or dont

jason_t
06-15-2005, 09:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
My qustion is why in the book SSH Does he give this example as 17 outs when it is 15 outs. And is it correct to count the outs like that ?

[/ QUOTE ]

Give a page number please. Is this in the partial outs section? The Evaluating the Flop section? The quizzes?

He's counting the overcards J and T as partial outs.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

jason_t
06-15-2005, 09:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Practice what you preach, jackass.

Edit: He did a terrible job out indicating the nature of his question, jackass.

brettbrettr
06-15-2005, 09:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

See #6 (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Number=2629498&page=&view=&s b=5&o=&vc=1)

chief444
06-15-2005, 10:02 PM
raise.

anatta
06-15-2005, 10:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
raise.

[/ QUOTE ]

More mindless aggressive posturing. I would call here, if he is drawing, he will continue to bet on the river.

/images/graemlins/grin.gif

private joker
06-16-2005, 12:00 AM
</font><blockquote><font class="small">Svar på:</font><hr />
now if you dont understand the 2nd example which is quite easy you move down jason t

[/ QUOTE ]

private joker
06-16-2005, 12:02 AM
And they said this forum was going to hell. Thank Christ real poker wizards like Ace Pimp are coming forward to ask burning &amp; provocative questions. SS has been reborn.

SS is dead! Long live SS!

ihardlyknowher
06-16-2005, 12:05 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I posted this wrong my fault the hand expample was supposed to J /images/graemlins/diamond.gif10 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif Flop is 9 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif 8 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif 2 /images/graemlins/spade.gif Now i have 9 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif outs and queen of /images/graemlins/diamond.gif can make me a flush or stright so i should only cant them as 3 queens and same for the 7 i only count 3 of them beacuse you already counted 7 of /images/graemlins/diamond.gif and the queen of /images/graemlins/diamond.gif as a flus draw out therefore you have 15 outs not 17.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are counting right here, but forgetting about the overcard outs.