06-15-2005, 04:01 PM
Nice 80% plus coverage.

I own PJN!

IndieMatty
06-15-2005, 04:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
peyote = mescaline?

[/ QUOTE ]

Some people call mescaline "Synthetic peyote" but they are not the same.

Peyote is from cactii it's "natural".

scotty34
06-15-2005, 04:05 PM
I'm down for 8 of those 17. Two years ago I was getting straight A's in high school, and I could have barely put down (the obvious) 2. What the hell happened to me?

Soul Daddy
06-15-2005, 04:05 PM
Of the ones I checked, I did all but one this weekend. So sad.

jakethebake
06-15-2005, 04:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

How many did you check?

oljumpstart
06-15-2005, 04:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I only missed two this weekend. But I was at Bonnaroo, so it's okay.

Soul Daddy
06-15-2005, 04:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

How many did you check?

[/ QUOTE ]
6, not including other

bosoxfan
06-15-2005, 04:09 PM
ummm...what's salvia?

jakethebake
06-15-2005, 04:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Of the ones I checked I did all but two this weekend....

<font color="white"> ...but I only checked three. </font>

Soul Daddy
06-15-2005, 04:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Did you see Wyatt Sexton? He apparently had a good time.
linky (http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=2084954)

stabn
06-15-2005, 04:13 PM
Just booze.

scotty34
06-15-2005, 04:15 PM
That I would actually have to say was my most intense drug experience ever, and it is currently legal in Canada (I'm not sure about the US). It is from a plant, and you can actually just smoke the leaves. However, usually it is done by taking an extract from the plant. The stuff I took was 40x extract. Apparently, shaomans in ancient cultures used to smoke this stuff to get into the spiritual world.

Anyways, you take one TINY hit of it, hold it in for a few seconds, and by the time you exhale, you are in a different world. Someone will have to be there to grab the bong from you, because you will drop it and break it. You basically lose all control of your mind, and have no idea what is going on at all. Crazy visuals and sounds. It lasts for about 15 mins then you come back down.

It was extremely intense, and to be honest, not really all that pleasant. No euphoric effects really, and actually a little scary. I don't think I would do it again, but it is an interesting experience.

wacki
06-15-2005, 04:18 PM
I love it how this poll lacks a "none" option.

LALDAAS
06-15-2005, 04:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
peyote = mescaline?

[/ QUOTE ]

HELL NO

scotty34
06-15-2005, 04:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hahaha oops. Who are you kidding anyways?

If the answer is actually none, just check Others, and say you took Tylenol or caffeine.

Edit: Of 57 total votes so far, 56 have had alcohol before

Emmitt2222
06-15-2005, 04:23 PM
It isnt legal in the US, but also isnt illegal so its like online poker, no one cares. People often have very varying degrees of responses to the drug, some people go on a complete trip while others experience almost nothing. My friend was into it for quite some time and the more he did it the more he exprienced.

moondogg
06-15-2005, 04:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hahaha oops. Who are you kidding anyways?

If the answer is actually none, just check Others, and say you took Tylenol or caffeine.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dammit, I KNEW that nitrous was the same as Tylenol. I tried explaining this to my parents in HS, and they just didn't get it.

xadrez
06-15-2005, 04:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
peyote = mescaline?

[/ QUOTE ]

Some people call mescaline "Synthetic peyote" but they are not the same.

[/ QUOTE ]

Mescaline is one of the active chemicals in Peyote. Not the only one, but the one from which most of the hallucinogenic effects come from.

Argus
06-15-2005, 04:26 PM
Have you done DMT? Can you compare the two? I really liked DMT but it's very hard to get. Salvia on the other hand you can buy at the local headshop, so I'd try it if it was similar.

xadrez
06-15-2005, 04:27 PM
Salvia is pretty crazy....Dont know how to describe it, but I guess its like condensing 10 hits of LSD into 3 or 4 minutes...

scotty34
06-15-2005, 04:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Have you done DMT? Can you compare the two? I really liked DMT but it's very hard to get. Salvia on the other hand you can buy at the local headshop, so I'd try it if it was similar.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not familiar with DMT

asofel
06-15-2005, 04:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

bastard...went last year and couldn't this year....(but we won a trip to vegas so that helps)...

how was it?

Soul Daddy
06-15-2005, 04:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Salvia is pretty crazy....Dont know how to describe it, but I guess its like condensing 10 hits of LSD into 3 or 4 minutes...

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm wigging out just based on that description.

bogey
06-15-2005, 04:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
It isnt legal in the US, but also isnt illegal so its like online poker, no one cares. People often have very varying degrees of responses to the drug, some people go on a complete trip while others experience almost nothing. My friend was into it for quite some time and the more he did it the more he exprienced.

[/ QUOTE ]

What the hell does this mean? If its not made illegal then its legal!

On a side note, i did a ton of it one night with absolutely zero effects.

xadrez
06-15-2005, 04:30 PM
Well, Ive never done DMT, but I have heard comparisons by people whove done both and Salvia is a close second if can get a full experience. Its can be quite difficult to do sometimes, as someone had already mentioned, if you dont have an extract or concentrated form of some sort.

Argus
06-15-2005, 04:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Have you ever done 10 hits of LSD?

I'm just wondering, because I did 5 last week, and I've also tried DMT, which sounds similar to salvia. Although I experienced synesthasia while on DMT, there is no way I would say that it is like a condensed acid trip. The hallucinations are very intense both ways, but acid has a headfuck (especially at higher doses) that DMT just didn't provide.

scotty34
06-15-2005, 04:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm wigging out just based on that description.

[/ QUOTE ]

Haha, I would have to say that is probably a reasonably accurate description of what I experienced as well. I've never taken more than 3 hits of LSD though, so I don't actually know what 10 would be like.

oljumpstart
06-15-2005, 04:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Did you see Wyatt Sexton? He apparently had a good time.
linky (http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=2084954)

[/ QUOTE ]

Ha! I missed that, but I'd bet there were a few folks walking around feeling that way afterwards. Good times

Cumulonimbus
06-15-2005, 04:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
That I would actually have to say was my most intense drug experience ever, and it is currently legal in Canada (I'm not sure about the US). It is from a plant, and you can actually just smoke the leaves. However, usually it is done by taking an extract from the plant. The stuff I took was 40x extract. Apparently, shaomans in ancient cultures used to smoke this stuff to get into the spiritual world.

Anyways, you take one TINY hit of it, hold it in for a few seconds, and by the time you exhale, you are in a different world. Someone will have to be there to grab the bong from you, because you will drop it and break it. You basically lose all control of your mind, and have no idea what is going on at all. Crazy visuals and sounds. It lasts for about 15 mins then you come back down.

It was extremely intense, and to be honest, not really all that pleasant. No euphoric effects really, and actually a little scary. I don't think I would do it again, but it is an interesting experience.

[/ QUOTE ]

You must have had some great salvia. Damn.

xadrez
06-15-2005, 04:35 PM
Short addition to my post...

Supposed "microdot" hits of Mescaline that are sometimes for sale are not actually MEscaline, but something else. Usually LSD or some other synthetic drug.

Real Mescaline, if extracted from cacti (its found not only in Peyote, but also in other species such as San Pedro cactus) into a powder would require a MINIMUM dosage of around, 500-600 miligrams. Therefore, those tiny dots kids used to sling in high school, about the size of pin heads are NOT mescaline, its impossible.

Also, mescaline extracted from a cactus would cost a lot on the street, so its not too viable as a good $$ making opportunity for street level dealers...only for rich "trustafarian" types who are willing to shell out cash. Same for DMT. A metaphorical dealer equivalent of a Whole Foods MArket would carry these sorts of things...

spamuell
06-15-2005, 04:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So tbach has voted.

[/cheap shot]

xadrez
06-15-2005, 04:37 PM
Close, Ive done 7...

I was just making a broad comparison. Most people never do DMT, or some other of the exotic psychedelics. Most do LSD.

I concede its nothing alike, youre right.

IndieMatty
06-15-2005, 04:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Holy [censored]. I couldn't handle that at my old age.

(But I want to try)

scotty34
06-15-2005, 04:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think a lot of it had to do with the fact that it was 40x extract. I think most of the time it is only 5x or 10x. I was pretty sketched at first because my buddy ordered it off of some guy over the internet. He said he did a lot of research though, and read a lot of reviews that this stuff was legit, good stuff, and wouldnt [censored] with you.

scotty34
06-15-2005, 04:41 PM
For those who have done Peyote before, could you describe it? This is something I've been interested to try for quite a while now.

Chairman Wood
06-15-2005, 04:43 PM
Okay here seriously, this is a forum of poker players. Most poker players have some money and are not incredibly poor. I shouldn't exactly say that but one's on here should. At least they can afford housing and internet access and all. But 6 of you have smoked [censored] crack!!! What the hell is wrong with you? The only people that smoke crack are bums! It is a prerequisite for crack that you are unemployed and homeless.

Aytumious
06-15-2005, 04:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think a lot of it had to do with the fact that it was 40x extract. I think most of the time it is only 5x or 10x. I was pretty sketched at first because my buddy ordered it off of some guy over the internet. He said he did a lot of research though, and read a lot of reviews that this stuff was legit, good stuff, and wouldnt [censored] with you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Google for "Salvia FAQ" and the first hit is the best place to get it. Quite the experience but you really need to use a bong to get the full effect.

tbach24
06-15-2005, 04:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So tbach has voted.

[/cheap shot]

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, I checked alcohol and marijuana but I forgot to do other since everyone should have checked that.

jhall23
06-15-2005, 04:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm down for 8 of those 17. Two years ago I was getting straight A's in high school, and I could have barely put down (the obvious) 2. What the hell happened to me?

[/ QUOTE ]

That's funny I had like a 1.9 my first semester of college. I did a lot more drugs in the remaining semesters and graduated with a 3.8 cumulative GPA. Different strokes!

mmbt0ne
06-15-2005, 04:51 PM
</font><blockquote><font class="small">En réponse à:</font><hr />

[/ QUOTE ]

Good question. I'm down for 6 or 7 in the last couple months and I'm still getting almost all A's.

/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

CardSharpCook
06-15-2005, 04:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, that's how I described it too. Like being dropped into the middle of a wild Acid trip for 60 seconds and then just as quickly returning to reality. I thought it was pretty cool. /images/graemlins/grin.gif My roommate's girlfriend loved it too. But my roommate complained of not experiencing anything and then curled up into a ball after his second hit, so we weren't "allowed" to do it anymore. Bummer. Cool experience... I wonder what the risks were... LOL

Drugs are why I look like I do (see avatar)

Blarg
06-15-2005, 04:57 PM
Dunno what Special K or Salvia are, but did a lot of the rest of them. Not all that much, though.

scotty34
06-15-2005, 05:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Good question. I'm down for 6 or 7 in the last couple months and I'm still getting almost all A's.

[/ QUOTE ]

I still am getting A's in university, but I used to be the type of person who would be offended If anyone offered me drugs, or if I saw people doing them.

IndieMatty
06-15-2005, 05:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I still am getting A's in university, but I used to be the type of person who would be offended If anyone offered me drugs, or if I saw people doing them.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have a friend like that. He got into a fight with a dude who asked him if he knew where he could get some mushrooms.

What the hell is the big deal?

IndieMatty
06-15-2005, 05:19 PM
oh and by the way. You left off PCP. Dust was/is a huge Long Island drug.

re: Beastie Boys reference it like a billion times.

kerssens
06-15-2005, 05:21 PM
Just alcohol

blaze666
06-15-2005, 05:22 PM
my freind has a 'morning glory' plant in his garden, which is used as an lsd sub, it is related to lsd. he is going to give me a cutting.

scotty34
06-15-2005, 05:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I have a friend like that. He got into a fight with a dude who asked him if he knew where he could get some mushrooms.

What the hell is the big deal?

[/ QUOTE ]

I think it's just how I was brought up. My parents always strictly warned us about drugs and the dangers of doing them etc. (funny thing is I learned my dad was a big hippie back in the 60's and has probably done a lot more than I have).

Also, by offended, I meant I would leave the room if I saw people doing drugs, or I would get disgusted if it was offered to me. I would not actually get angered at all, and I always felt people have the right to their own choices. I guess I just hung around with enough friends that smoked weed, that I became accustomed to it. After doing it a lot myself, I got kind of bored, and wanted to try some new things (mush was the first). I think the marijuana is a gateway drug argument actually has some merit. Then again, any drug is a gateway drug really.

scotty34
06-15-2005, 05:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
my freind has a 'morning glory' plant in his garden, which is used as an lsd sub, it is related to lsd. he is going to give me a cutting.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, I've heard that is called LSA (lysergic amine I think). Some people in my dorms did that last year, and ended up puking their guts out. You can get the seeds from any flower shop, and eating them will get you high. However, you must be sure to wash them very thouroughly as they are coated in poison to discourage people from eating them.

cokehead
06-15-2005, 05:29 PM
Cocaine is a hell of a drug

cnfuzzd
06-15-2005, 05:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Nice 80% plus coverage.

I own PJN!

[/ QUOTE ]

hah! 94.4% coverage. You have officially been pjn3d. Your tee shirt is in the mail...

peace

john nickle

Sponger15SB
06-15-2005, 05:43 PM
I find it really interesting that the difference between Alcohol and Weed is that small.

Also, I don't consider myself a nerd or sheltered by any means, and I don't even think I've ever seen cocaine, let alone any of these other drugs.

ChoicestHops
06-15-2005, 05:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Also, I don't consider myself a nerd or sheltered by any means, and I don't even think I've ever seen cocaine, let alone any of these other drugs.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're pretty sheltered if you haven't seen cocaine. All you have to be is at a college campus, it's getting really big underground so to speak.

Out of that list the only thing I havent seen is heroin, meth, and crack. And meth is surprising since I live in Arkansas. Ive only done 5 from this list.

Aytumious
06-15-2005, 05:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I find it really interesting that the difference between Alcohol and Weed is that small.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are sheltered. By the looks of your pictures you wouldn't really fit in the drug underground, which, in the longterm, is probably a good thing.

mmbt0ne
06-15-2005, 06:20 PM
Nice 80% plus coverage.

I own PJN!

[/ QUOTE ]

hah! 94.4% coverage. You have officially been pjn3d. Your tee shirt is in the mail...

peace

john nickle

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm gonna guess heroin. It seems like shooting would be the last thing to enter someone's drug repertoire.

bholdr
06-15-2005, 06:32 PM
I have done all but three of them. care to geuss which three? (one is salvia, which i intend to fix shortly.)

there should have been categories for barbituates (sleep aids, etc) and prescription painkillers, as they are heavily abused kinds of drugs

BusterStacks
06-15-2005, 06:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]

I'm gonna guess heroin. It seems like shooting would be the last thing to enter someone's drug repertoire.

[/ QUOTE ]

there are other ways to use heroin besides shooting.

you can also shoot more than heroin.

0% coverage for me... /images/graemlins/cool.gif can you tell?

wacki
06-15-2005, 06:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You are sheltered. ....which, in the longterm, is probably a good thing.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree. Even 2pac talks about how lucky the innocent people are. Oddly enough I've seen more lives decimated by the violence that follows drugs (that includes arrests, tainted drugs, and general crime in the drug community) than from actual addiction. This is one of many reasons why I'm against the drug war. It really is one big and nasty game.

mason55
06-15-2005, 07:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I have done all but three of them. care to geuss which three? (one is salvia, which i intend to fix shortly.)

there should have been categories for barbituates (sleep aids, etc) and prescription painkillers, as they are heavily abused kinds of drugs

[/ QUOTE ]

There's a bunch of others missing too (some more exotic than others): DMT, nitrous, GHB, PCP, 2CB, Foxy, DXM, and my favorite, Nutmeg

wacki
06-15-2005, 07:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
and my favorite, Nutmeg

[/ QUOTE ]

wtf?

mason55
06-15-2005, 07:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
and my favorite, Nutmeg

[/ QUOTE ]

wtf?

[/ QUOTE ]

Get whole nutmegs. Grind up with cheese grater. Mix with a very potent beverage (lemonade or milk). Eat/Drink as much nutmeg as you can until the tase makes you sick. Wait. You will feel like you're high for about 3 days. It was fun but I could never handle the taste of it again. The most wretched thing I've ever tasted.

wacki
06-15-2005, 07:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Wait. You will feel like you're high for about 3 days.

[/ QUOTE ]

I really really want to try this but my life is too busy.

Damn.

The Stranger
06-15-2005, 07:24 PM
http://www.garmentdistrict.com/store/popculture/southpark/collectibles/stickerd.jpg

Yeti
06-15-2005, 07:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

nh

Just alcohol and cocaine for me. I have yet to try marijuana, even tbach's done it for god's sake /images/graemlins/frown.gif

tbach24
06-15-2005, 07:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

nh

Just alcohol and cocaine for me. I have yet to try marijuana, even tbach's done it for god's sake /images/graemlins/frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Coke but not MJ? Is coke more prevelent over there or something?

Yeti
06-15-2005, 07:37 PM
By the way, you seem to have forgotten nicotine.

scotty34
06-15-2005, 07:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

nh

[/ QUOTE ]

Damn man. I wasn't even really sketched when I tried weed the first time. Coke is pretty psycho, and I'm kind of mad at myself for doing it those few times I did. Weed is nothing.

Yeti
06-15-2005, 07:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Coke but not MJ? Is coke more prevelent over there or something?

[/ QUOTE ]

Wasn't really into all that stuff when I was in college (16-18yo). All the house parties I've been to since have just had coke. It didn't really have much of an effect, probably shit stuff.

scotty34
06-15-2005, 07:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
By the way, you seem to have forgotten nicotine.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea I know... there is a pretty well endless list I could have put up. Nicotine and PCP are some of the major ones I forgot. If I did Nicotine though, I would have had to put Caffeine as well, and thats just lame /images/graemlins/tongue.gif. I tried to include all the major ones I could think of at the time, and obviously missed a few. That's what Others is for.

IndieMatty
06-15-2005, 07:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Nice 80% plus coverage.

I own PJN!

[/ QUOTE ]

peace

john nickle

[/ QUOTE ]

druggie

CallMeIshmael
06-15-2005, 08:09 PM
Who the f[/i]uck does opium?

istewart
06-15-2005, 08:11 PM
http://opioids.com/images/manilaopium.jpg

CallMeIshmael
06-15-2005, 08:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
http://opioids.com/images/manilaopium.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

Fine.... who the fu[/i]ck WHO POSTS ON 2P2 does opium?

Aytumious
06-15-2005, 08:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I had some great times with opium in college. It puts you into a nice, mellow cartoon like world. Why are you so surprised people have taken opium?

istewart
06-15-2005, 08:14 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/2/2f/200px-DavidSklansky.jpg

CallMeIshmael
06-15-2005, 08:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/2/2f/200px-DavidSklansky.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

WOW is that good

cnfuzzd
06-15-2005, 09:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Nice 80% plus coverage.

I own PJN!

[/ QUOTE ]

peace

john nickle

[/ QUOTE ]

druggie

[/ QUOTE ]

like thats some great revelation?

peace

john nickle

gvibes
06-15-2005, 10:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It's super sweet. It's been a while however.

ChoicestHops
06-15-2005, 10:49 PM
Ive tried some opium. Smoked it in a bowl. Who the hell knows if it actually was opium, I really doubt you can get the real deal in the states. It was black tar that smelled like some incense. I only tried it one time and really didnt like it, although at the time I was already high.

With the exception of alcohol, Im trying to cut the drugs out completely. Marijuana makes me very paranoid when Im high, and it's insanely hard to be high around people without having some massive anxiety attack. I wish I had the same high's I had when I was younger, but I guess it's alright - more money and a better memory.

manpower
06-16-2005, 12:06 AM
Only shrooms, booze and mj. The only other on the list being amphetamines in the form of adderall, which is pretty common in parts of rural america. Hence the loc &lt;-

kt421
06-16-2005, 12:14 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You are sheltered. ....which, in the longterm, is probably a good thing.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree. Even 2pac talks about how lucky the innocent people are. Oddly enough I've seen more lives decimated by the violence that follows drugs (that includes arrests, tainted drugs, and general crime in the drug community) than from actual addiction. This is one of many reasons why I'm against the drug war. It really is one big and nasty game.

[/ QUOTE ]

There is nothing odd about that. The harms caused by prohibition dwarf, by far, any harms caused by illegal drugs. Indeed, the harms caused by legal drugs (including deaths) far exceed the harms caused by the illegal drugs.

kt421
06-16-2005, 12:18 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I smoked a little opium a couple weeks back. I have recurring back pain, and a buddy dropped a small chunk on me. It worked quite well to ease the pain (duh). It is pretty expensive (about 200 canadian for 5 grams) and I'm not particularly fond of the high, but were it legal it would likely regain its place as a pretty good (and safe) general painkiller.

kt421
06-16-2005, 12:21 AM
[ QUOTE ]

With the exception of alcohol, Im trying to cut the drugs out completely. Marijuana makes me very paranoid when Im high, and it's insanely hard to be high around people without having some massive anxiety attack. I wish I had the same high's I had when I was younger, but I guess it's alright - more money and a better memory.

[/ QUOTE ]

You may want to consider smoking only indicas (as opposed to sativas) if you try cannabis again. Sativas tend to be very heady buzzes, and anxiety is a potential side effect. Indicas tend to work the body a bit more and be less anxiety-producing.

Set and setting are also contributors. Cannabis tends to give you what you expect, so if you now expect anxiety, you will likely experience it.

Sorry to hear about your bad experiences, though. If you are going to use psychoactive substances, cannabis is much better for you than booze (both short and long term).

CallMeIshmael
06-16-2005, 12:24 AM
How accuratly do you think this poll reflects the drug use of those who responded?

Im sorry, but Im really having a tough time believing the results. (For example, crack seems to jump out as WAY too large).

BUT, I will say that I've had a pretty sheltered existence, and this stuff is far from my field of expertise.

Benal
06-16-2005, 12:31 AM
I hope you know that Marijuana and Hashish are the same thing..

LostMyMoney
06-16-2005, 12:38 AM
[ QUOTE ]
How accuratly do you think this poll reflects the drug use of those who responded?

Im sorry, but Im really having a tough time believing the results. (For example, crack seems to jump out as WAY too large).

BUT, I will say that I've had a pretty sheltered existence, and this stuff is far from my field of expertise.

[/ QUOTE ]

The crack count seems about right to me. I was surprised by the peyote and heroine counts. (who knows where to get peyote and who the hell actually does heroine?)

&lt;---- Booze, pot, coke, shrooms, salvia, opium, hash, poker, cigs, dip

tbach24
06-16-2005, 12:41 AM
[ QUOTE ]
who the hell actually does heroine?

[/ QUOTE ]

I heard something about it being a big problem in my town. And I live in a small, liberal town in western MA.

Benal
06-16-2005, 12:45 AM
[ QUOTE ]
and who the hell actually does heroin

[/ QUOTE ]

You obviously havent been to Vancouver lately

Aytumious
06-16-2005, 12:51 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This isn't really accurate. Hashish is made from marijuana and has the same psychoactive chemicals, but it is in a different form and is usually more potent.

Benal
06-16-2005, 01:11 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This isn't really accurate.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ummmm, yes it is. They may look different, but are essentially the same thing.

Aytumious
06-16-2005, 01:16 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This isn't really accurate.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ummmm, yes it is.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ummmm, not really.

Hash (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hashish)

Marijuana (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marijuana)

CallMeIshmael
06-16-2005, 01:18 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Ummmm, yes it is.

[/ QUOTE ]

No. No they arent.

(Im not even into it, and I know they arent the same)

Argus
06-16-2005, 01:24 AM

[/ QUOTE ]

I smoked a little opium a couple weeks back. I have recurring back pain, and a buddy dropped a small chunk on me. It worked quite well to ease the pain (duh). It is pretty expensive (about 200 canadian for 5 grams) and I'm not particularly fond of the high, but were it legal it would likely regain its place as a pretty good (and safe) general painkiller.

[/ QUOTE ]
What kind of dose is 5 grams? Is that comparable to 5 grams of marijuana? 5 grams of hash?

And what makes you think it's safe? The chinese and english fought a war over it after the english addicted great numbers of chinamen to opium. There were more issues than that, but it still boldly illustrates opiums harmful effects. I'm not one for prohibition, but of all the drugs to control narcotics make sense.

TimM
06-16-2005, 01:32 AM
[ QUOTE ]
hah! 94.4% coverage.

[/ QUOTE ]

Which one have you not done?

Only Alcohol, Marijuana, and the fake pinhead sized Mescaline stuff (one time) for me.

Aytumious
06-16-2005, 01:35 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
What kind of dose is 5 grams? Is that comparable to 5 grams of marijuana? 5 grams of hash?

And what makes you think it's safe? The chinese and english fought a war over it after the english addicted great numbers of chinamen to opium. There were more issues than that, but it still boldly illustrates opiums harmful effects. I'm not one for prohibition, but of all the drugs to control narcotics make sense.

[/ QUOTE ]

5 grams is a fairly large amount for simple recreational use, although it would still only last about a week if you used it regularly for pain.

I also agree that since opium is highly addictive it is a bad idea to use it for pain.

hesbala
06-16-2005, 01:36 AM
I'mdoning drugs right onwosnwws.

Benal
06-16-2005, 01:43 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Ummmm, yes it is.

[/ QUOTE ]

No. No they arent.

[/ QUOTE ]

What gives you a buzz when you smoke Marijuana? ---&gt; THC

What gives you a buzz when you smoke Hash? ---&gt; THC

I'd really like to see someone make Hash without using Marijuana.

eastbay
06-16-2005, 02:02 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Ummmm, yes it is.

[/ QUOTE ]

No. No they arent.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

They are the same like beer and vodka are the same. That's either true or false depending on how you look at it.

eastbay

imported_wingman
06-16-2005, 02:31 AM
[ QUOTE ]
ummm...what's salvia?

[/ QUOTE ]

You can get salvia at a head shop. It sucks.

This post made me feel like a crack head...wait.

Aytumious
06-16-2005, 02:35 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Ummmm, yes it is.

[/ QUOTE ]

No. No they arent.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You are being remarkably dense now. If I tell someone I smoked hash they certainly know it is different than if I tell him I smoked some pot. The two are not interchangeable and the high from the two can be quite different. The THC level in hash is general much higher and the method of extraction also changes the chemical composition when compared to simply smoking the plant. Just admit you were either wrong or misinformed.

Aytumious
06-16-2005, 02:36 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
ummm...what's salvia?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If you really want to experience salvia you need to get a quality extract. The crap at a head shop is really not worth the time or money. I'd put salvia just under peyote and just above mushrooms on the hallucinogen hierarchy.

ChoicestHops
06-16-2005, 02:37 AM
This arguement wont go anywhere. It's basically the same as saying crack and cocaine are the same thing.

imported_wingman
06-16-2005, 02:38 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

people that smoke herb. chop it up with your weed, load the bong, and get stupid stoned.

Aytumious
06-16-2005, 02:41 AM
[ QUOTE ]
This arguement wont go anywhere. It's basically the same as saying crack and cocaine are the same thing.

[/ QUOTE ]

True. He can just read up a bit about the two substances if he still somehow thinks he's right.

imported_wingman
06-16-2005, 02:43 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
ummm...what's salvia?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If you really want to experience salvia you need to get a quality extract. The crap at a head shop is really not worth the time or money. I'd put salvia just under peyote and just above mushrooms on the hallucinogen hierarchy.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's insane. some of my hardest trips were on lab caps.
i'd say i'll try it, but ive been out of rehab for too long to start fuc[/i]king up. Sounds cool, though.

Aytumious
06-16-2005, 02:57 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
ummm...what's salvia?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That's insane. some of my hardest trips were on lab caps.
i'd say i'll try it, but ive been out of rehab for too long to start fuc[/i]king up. Sounds cool, though.

[/ QUOTE ]

Salvia Experience (http://sagewisdom.org/salvexpe.html)

ChoicestHops
06-16-2005, 03:01 AM
I had some weak salvia. This was four years ago though when I dont think it was near as popular as it is now.

I burned a bowl out of the bong in one hit, held in as long as possible, then released. A few seconds later I started geeking out and laughing hystarically. I got really confused, and thought I was in a forest (I was in the backyard). About a minute later I am sweating like a bitch and that's that.

Aytumious
06-16-2005, 03:11 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I had some weak salvia. This was four years ago though when I dont think it was near as popular as it is now.

I burned a bowl out of the bong in one hit, held in as long as possible, then released. A few seconds later I started geeking out and laughing hystarically. I got really confused, and thought I was in a forest (I was in the backyard). About a minute later I am sweating like a bitch and that's that.

[/ QUOTE ]

The first time I did it, before I had even exhaled the smoke, I was in a completely different universe. I basically felt as if I were a drop of water but that I was within a huge ocean of water, so I basically had no sense of self. Also, for the first time with drugs, I actually could not remember what my normal existence was like.

I couldn't conceptualize time or space. I was able to stand up but I didn't really feel like I had moved anywhere since, according to my new idea of self, I was just as much the couch I had been sitting on as I was the skin that surrounded my body, or even my thoughts. I then sat back down and after about 10 minutes of that reality I gradually came back to normality. I really don't remember what I experienced during that last 10 minutes, but the overall experience stayed with me for weeks.

KDawgCometh
06-16-2005, 03:13 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Moi, well actually, did. I've done everything on that list except for diesel either on purpose or unknowingly. Opps aren't that bad. if you can get your hands on tehm you should try it. just put it in a bowl with the nugz. I liked to sandwich it in the middle and fully spread out. THat sh<font color="red"></font>it will stay in there for a long time thbough

mcozzy1
06-16-2005, 04:00 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

There should be tons of it here in Arizona then, right? Hell, I shouldn't be looking for peyote, I can't even find buds right now. very sad, I know.

imported_wingman
06-16-2005, 05:05 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

There should be tons of it here in Arizona then, right? Hell, I shouldn't be looking for peyote, I can't even find buds right now. very sad, I know.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you're Native American, I think you can purchise peyote for religious practice. Befriend and indian today!

blatz
06-16-2005, 05:51 AM
Damn, I had a sordid youth. Everything but salvia and morphine.

Now, nothing but alcohol.

Biggest thumbs up to crystal meth, peyote and real ecstasy. Crack is overated, effort to buzz ratio is absurd.

xadrez
06-16-2005, 08:53 AM
Holyoke, MA?

Lots of heroin there...

gvibes
06-16-2005, 10:11 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Holyoke, MA?

Lots of heroin there...

[/ QUOTE ]

It seems to be a popular drug among extremely wealthy high schoolers with too much time on their hands here in ritzy midwesterns suburbs.

Girchuck
06-16-2005, 01:37 PM
Its like this. If you just do it, nobody comes after you. If you brag about it and are annoying, the man can prosecute you. Thats what not legal and not illegal means

Benal
06-16-2005, 02:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Ummmm, yes it is.

[/ QUOTE ]

No. No they arent.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You are being remarkably dense now. If I tell someone I smoked hash they certainly know it is different than if I tell him I smoked some pot. The two are not interchangeable and the high from the two can be quite different. The THC level in hash is general much higher and the method of extraction also changes the chemical composition when compared to simply smoking the plant. Just admit you were either wrong or misinformed.

[/ QUOTE ]

The OP's question was "Which drugs have you done?". He listed Marijuana and Hash seperatly, when they are in fact the same "drug".

And FYI, I'm well aware of the two being in different "forms", just like Hash Oil is different than Marijuana and Hash. Lord knows I've smoked enough of the three to know the difference. /images/graemlins/grin.gif My point was, they're all from the same plant, and therefore the same "drug".

kt421
06-17-2005, 12:57 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

5 grams is a fairly large amount for simple recreational use, although it would still only last about a week if you used it regularly for pain.

I also agree that since opium is highly addictive it is a bad idea to use it for pain.

[/ QUOTE ]

Many painkillers are made with opiates. I suggest smoked opium (if legal and, thus, of known purity and strength), is as safe as any opiate based pill and likely safer given the ability to titrate one's dose.

I agree that 5 grams is a large amount for recreational use. And there is no doubt that opiates, including opium, are addictive (though the harms caused by a smoked-opium addiction in a legal climate would be relatively insignificant). In terms of physical/mental damage to the human body, smoking opium is pretty benign. The negative consequences of addiction are primarily a function of prohibition (artificially high costs, adulterated product, uncertain dosages).

You are correct that prohibition is not the answer and, instead, that control should be a focus. Control, of course, is only possible in legal regulated markets. Continued prohibition is an exercise in ceding control of the market to criminals. Not a very rational policy.

Indeed, the opium wars were fought because of attempts to prohibit the drug (by the Chinese - the English wanted to continue pushing it). Not surprisingly, wars caused by prohibition continue to be fought (unsuccessfully) today, with devastating consequences.

/aside

Someone above asked why peyote isn't more available. I believe that the peyote cactii takes about 10 years to mature to the point of having psychoactive effects. And, I suspect, demand isn't very high.

/endaside

scotty34
06-17-2005, 01:05 AM
I'm curious to know who the 15 people who have never drank alcohol before are.