PDA

View Full Version : SI article

Toro
06-15-2005, 02:11 PM
Not exactly new news because the issue is a couple of weeks old at least, maybe there's even already been a post on it but I did a quick search and didn't see one.

But 2+2 and regular poster Jason Strasser got quite a bit of ink in Sports Illustrated in an article on on-line poker. Apologize that I can't give the exact date as I saw it in the doctor's office waiting room this morning but I'm thinking it's like 2 or 3 issues back.

Anyway, I think the article will be of interest.

Rick Nebiolo
06-15-2005, 02:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Not exactly new news because the issue is a couple of weeks old at least, maybe there's even already been a post on it but I did a quick search and didn't see one.

But 2+2 and regular poster Jason Strasser got quite a bit of ink in Sports Illustrated in an article on on-line poker. Apologize that I can't give the exact date as I saw it in the doctor's office waiting room this morning but I'm thinking it's like 2 or 3 issues back.

Anyway, I think the article will be of interest.

[/ QUOTE ]

There was a discussion (Jason was in it, search on him) but I don't think they posted a link. Sometimes articles go online once the current issue has been on the newsstand a few days (this is sort of true of Atlantic Monthly). If you can find a link for us, I'm late again and gotta go /images/graemlins/grin.gif

~ Rick

fnord_too
06-15-2005, 02:51 PM
Link (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=2475453&page=0&view=colla psed&sb=5&o=14&fpart=1)

It's about 20 or 30 posts down.