PDA

View Full Version : Ignoring someone...

swolfe
06-15-2005, 01:39 PM
I only have a few posters on my ignore list, usually because they're idiots or trolls, but I find myself curious to see what stupid thing they'll say next. So I'll hit the quote button to read what they wrote without having to unignore them.

Anyone else do this?

tbach24
06-15-2005, 01:40 PM
Yes. I actually took the 2 people off ignore and just stopped responding to them.

Patrick del Poker Grande
06-15-2005, 01:40 PM
I don't put anyone on my ignore list.

sublime
06-15-2005, 01:44 PM
occasionly i check to see what ridiculous statement dead has made in regards to baseball, but thats old also.

swede123
06-15-2005, 01:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I don't put anyone on my ignore list.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have to second Patrick here. I guess I'm like a rocket scientist that way, I have the ability to skim through posts that hold no interest to me without letting those posts rub me the wrong way. Yay me.

Swede

jakethebake
06-15-2005, 01:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
*** You are ignoring this user ***

[/ QUOTE ]

Jersey Nick
06-15-2005, 01:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
*** You are ignoring this user ***

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I can't believe that took a whole 12 minutes.

Shajen
06-15-2005, 02:19 PM
I only have peachy on ignore, and it's because of her typing, not her thoughts. I don't quote her.

But I do hate when someone quotes her so I have to see it.

bleck.

Oh wait, I added Dead too, due to the most recent baseball crap. He ruins threads.

stankybank
06-15-2005, 02:19 PM
no.

chaas4747
06-15-2005, 02:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I only have peachy on ignore, and it's because of her typing, not her thoughts. I don't quote her.

bleck.

Oh wait, I added Dead too, due to the most recent baseball crap. He ruins threads.

[/ QUOTE ]

mah goodness! why would you do this?

tbach24
06-15-2005, 02:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

bleck.

[/ QUOTE ]

mah goodness !!!!!! why wud u do this ?????? lol

[/ QUOTE ]

fyp

jakethebake
06-15-2005, 02:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
fyp

[/ QUOTE ]

Brilliant!

Shajen
06-15-2005, 02:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

bleck.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

fyp

[/ QUOTE ]

You meanie.

/images/graemlins/frown.gif

jakethebake
06-15-2005, 02:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This was so good it makes me realize we've never seen you and peachy in the smae room.

NoChance
06-15-2005, 02:40 PM
I've gone the other direction. There is a certain person I have on ignore that likes to make stupid comments in almost every thread. Other people quote him which forces me to see what they wrote. My solution was to start ignoring all the people that quote him as well (unless they are ripping him). I figure anyone who agrees with this person and continues to quote him and further expand on what he said...is also not worth my time. The ignore list grows bigger every day and I have zero desire to see what they wrote as not a single post has been helpful to anyone.

I just wish that if you have someone on ignore and someone else quotes them that the message wouldn't show.

tbach24
06-15-2005, 02:42 PM
haha king nit

pshreck
06-15-2005, 02:43 PM
Someone has me on ignore.

I dont ignore anyone.

kerssens
06-15-2005, 02:46 PM
I haven't ignored anybody. I don't think anybody is ignoring me, but how would I know if they were? And why would they? Who am I? etc.

eric5148
06-15-2005, 02:54 PM
The only person I have on ignore is Dynasty because of that goddamn teletubby pic.

jakethebake
06-15-2005, 02:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
There is a certain person I have on ignore that likes to make stupid comments in almost every thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

So it's narrowed down to me or Dead.

edit: someone quote this so he'll have to see it if it's me.

OtisTheMarsupial
06-15-2005, 03:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
no.

[/ QUOTE ]

Freakin
06-15-2005, 03:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
There is a certain person I have on ignore that likes to make stupid comments in almost every thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

So it's narrowed down to me or Dead.

edit: someone quote this so he'll have to see it if it's me.

[/ QUOTE ]

My money was on you from the start /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Freakin