PDA

View Full Version : SnG FAQ?

RicktheRuler
06-15-2005, 01:37 PM
Okay, so I have decided I am going to play only tournaments for a while. Usually I play limit hold em, but I have become bored and rather than trying to move up im limits, I would like to try something else ( I am also learning a new game).

Anyway, could someone direct me to a thread that answers the common questions a new tournament player would ask? I should point out I play basically ZERO tournaments up to this point.

I am looking for something with basic strategy, desired ROI and so on.

Thank you,

wulfheir
06-15-2005, 01:43 PM
Link (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Board=singletable&Number=191 8735&Forum=,,,,,,,,All_Forums,,,,,,,,&Words=&Searc hpage=5&Limit=25&Main=1918735&Search=true&where=&N ame=30065&daterange=&newerval=&newertype=&olderval =&oldertype=&bodyprev=#Post1918735)

RicktheRuler
06-15-2005, 01:51 PM
Fantastic, just what I was looking for. I appreciate it.

frostbrn
06-15-2005, 02:44 PM
Thanks from me as well. That was a very useful post

pergesu
06-15-2005, 02:50 PM
On the off chance that more new members will read this, doing a search for threads with "FAQ" in the title over the last week brings up the FAQ on the first page.

Yet another reason it will be stickied. Long-time posters say that people need to find it on their own. As we've seen a billion times, they don't look for it - they just ask where it is.

RickTheRuler - that's nothing against you, I'm just saying that any arguments against stickying the thread (you're probably not even aware of that discussion) are illogical. So it's just a remark to anti-FAQ-stickiests

RicktheRuler
06-15-2005, 03:00 PM
I appreciate it. I admit I was being a little lazy. This link was great though.

I have played ten today and cashed in 7 of them, so I am doing okay.