PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Fast Food Restaurant & Item...

jakethebake
06-15-2005, 01:10 PM
What's your favorite fast food restaurant, and when you go there what's the item or meal you always get. I always get the Grilled Stuff't at Taco Bell. Last year I would've said Popeye's Red Beans & Rice, but there none close to me anymore. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

tbach24
06-15-2005, 01:12 PM
Fast food sucks.

But the sundae at McDonald's is heavenly.

<font color="white"> Fast food pwns, but I'm on a diet </font>

istewart
06-15-2005, 01:12 PM
McNuggets.

Patrick del Poker Grande
06-15-2005, 01:13 PM
Holy [censored]! It's Chipotle! Steak Burrito!

IndieMatty
Taco Bell - Cheesy Gordita Crunch
Burger King - Tender Crisp Bacon Ranch
All American (Local Joint Long Island) - QP w/Cheese

wh1t3bread
Wendy's Spicy Chicken.

Sometimes I switch it up and get the Big Bacon Classic instead.

hoopsie44
06-15-2005, 01:14 PM
Quiznos. Angus steak sandwich.

tbach24
06-15-2005, 01:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Wendy's Spicy Chicken.

[/ QUOTE ]

The Spicy Chicken pwns. I should stop reading this thraed, it's going to make me fat.

jakethebake
06-15-2005, 01:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I assume you saw the new double steak &amp; cheese they've got going then?

steelcmg
06-15-2005, 01:18 PM
I only buy wendys .99$ itema i love those chicken nuggets and a frosty.
To bad for my diet no more fast food.

hoopsie44
06-15-2005, 01:19 PM
Yes. Haven't tried it yet. Got a question for you, Jake. Years ago on a family vacation to Miami we ate in a place called Wolfies. Is it still in business?

jakethebake
06-15-2005, 01:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I only buy wendys .99$ itema i love those chicken nuggets and a frosty.
To bad for my diet no more fast food.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea. I get the 5/$.99 BK nuggets. In Texas they had the 2/$.99 tacos at BK too. They were those super greasy ones that they throw in the fryer whole. Sooo good. I think Jack in the Box might have them too.

M2d
06-15-2005, 01:21 PM
I assume this is national chains only. some regional joints and chains serve up food that rules.

that said:
chili cheese dog from 7-11 (it's the 3AM drunken memories that pushes this one up)
oreo cookie blizzard from DQ
the old taco bell grande from the mexican phone company
fries+hotfudge sunday from Mac's steak house

IndieMatty
06-15-2005, 01:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I assume you saw the new double steak &amp; cheese they've got going then?

[/ QUOTE ]

God bless the quiznos email list.

sfer
06-15-2005, 01:24 PM
Double Double Animal Style.

jakethebake
06-15-2005, 01:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You too huh? /images/graemlins/grin.gif

hoopsie44
06-15-2005, 01:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
(it's the 3AM drunken memories that pushes this one up)

[/ QUOTE ]

White Castle immediately comes to mind when 3 AM drunken memories are mentioned.

IndieMatty
06-15-2005, 01:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You too huh? /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I had a minor infatuation with them for a while. I stopped going though. gained too many larry birds.

M2d
[ QUOTE ]
White Castle immediately comes to mind when 3 AM drunken memories are mentioned.

[/ QUOTE ]
alas, I've never been near a white castle. none in california, hawaii or Oregon (where all of my 3AM drunken escapades occured)

jakethebake
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I've had "whities" at 3am once or twice.

IndieMatty
06-15-2005, 01:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
alas, I've never been near a white castle. none in california, hawaii or Oregon (where all of my 3AM drunken escapades occured)

[/ QUOTE ]

youre mising out. there was one right across the street from my college campus.

MoreWineII
06-15-2005, 01:32 PM
Taco Bell's [censored] gross.

Wendy's Spicy Chicken Sammich ftw

steelcmg
06-15-2005, 01:33 PM
I must add sheets buffalo chicken sandwich awwwww so good but it was the devil of me in college thats why i gained so much dam weight( those 3am drunk food calls.)

2planka
06-15-2005, 01:35 PM
Dunkin Donuts:

Large Iced, light &amp; no sugar
croissant.

tbach24
06-15-2005, 01:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Dunkin Donuts:

Large Iced, light &amp; no sugar
croissant.

[/ QUOTE ]

If Dunkin Donuts is fastfood then I change my answer:

Sausage, Egg, and Cheese on Onion bagel
Glazed Donuts
Iced Coffee with milk and sugar

Shajen
06-15-2005, 01:38 PM
Wendy's spicy chicken sammich, McDonalds fries and shake.

Wendys and Mickey Ds are real close together where I live, so I hit the wendys for the sandwich and get the fries and shake at McDs.

Yum.

hoopsie44
06-15-2005, 01:40 PM
Really? That's the first time I've ever heard of breaking up an order of fast food.

IndieMatty
06-15-2005, 01:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Really? That's the first time I've ever heard of breaking up an order of fast food.

[/ QUOTE ]

No way? I've gotten a Big Mac and Taco Bell Nachos before, I'm not proud of this.

tbach24
06-15-2005, 01:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I used to get the SBE (greatest sandwich ever, but ridic unhealthy) and Hash Brown from McD's and the cinammon sticks from BK but they stopped the cinammon sticks.

mmbt0ne
06-15-2005, 01:45 PM
</font><blockquote><font class="small">En réponse à:</font><hr />
</font><blockquote><font class="small">En réponse à:</font><hr />

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Add me to the list of never been to White Castle. 3am drunkeness means Waffle House around here. Or 24 hour Chinese if I'm in Atlanta.

Wendys - 2 double stacks, no cheese. $1.98

Soul Daddy
06-15-2005, 01:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I lived across the street from one in college as well. I ate it so often that I can no longer eat it sober, or before midnight. I also work across the street from one. People come back from lunch with a sack every day, and it makes me think they either have incredibly bad taste buds or they're drunk. It's pretty much a toss up, pun intended.

Hardee's - Frisco Burger

IndieMatty
06-15-2005, 01:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I lived across the street from one in college as well. I ate it so often that I can no longer eat it sober, or before midnight. I also work across the street from one. People come back from lunch with a sack every day, and it makes me think they either have incredibly bad taste buds or they're drunk. It's pretty much a toss up, pun intended.

Hardee's - Frisco Burger

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh Carls Jr. Double Super Star with Cheese is the [censored].

Did we go to Fordham together?

2+2 wannabe
06-15-2005, 01:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Wendy's spicy chicken sammich, McDonalds fries and shake.

Wendys and Mickey Ds are real close together where I live, so I hit the wendys for the sandwich and get the fries and shake at McDs.

Yum.

[/ QUOTE ]

haha i do the same thing - with A&amp;W onion rings and root beer milkshake and Mickey D's quarter pounders with cheese - best. meal. ever.

M2d
06-15-2005, 01:51 PM
no bagel? /images/graemlins/smile.gif

2planka
06-15-2005, 01:51 PM
I've had white castle precisely once in my life. 2:00 a.m. off my ass somewhere in the environs of Lafayette, IN. Had about 6 or 7 "sliders" and ralphed my guts out. Nevermore.

swede123
06-15-2005, 01:52 PM
There's favorite fast food and then there is steady, day in and day out fast food. The first category belongs to the six dollar burger at Carl's Jr. Seriously, try this one out just once and tell me it wasn't a damn good burger. Everything about it is better than the regular fast food crap; meat, bun, veggies etc. Yum!

As far as the second category I'm gonna have to go with the Italian BMT (on Parmesan Oregano) at Subway. This being the closest food place from my work I end up eating here 1-2 times per week at least, and I have yet to get tired of it.

Swede

tbach24
06-15-2005, 01:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
no bagel? /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

whoops ty

jakethebake
06-15-2005, 01:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I've had white castle precisely once in my life. 2:00 a.m. off my ass somewhere in the environs of Lafayette, IN. Had about 6 or 7 "sliders" and ralphed my guts out. Nevermore.

[/ QUOTE ]

Holy crap. Are you sure you're not me. I have the exact same story...even in the same state. /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

IndieMatty
06-15-2005, 01:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Holy crap. Are you sure you're not me. I have the exact same story...even in the same state. /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

You guys are pansies. White Castle is even better sober. Best Mozzarella sticks available in the U.S.

tbach24
06-15-2005, 01:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Add me to the list of never been to White Castle. 3am drunkeness means Waffle House around here. Or 24 hour Chinese if I'm in Atlanta.

Wendys - 2 double stacks, no cheese. $1.98

[/ QUOTE ]

Never been to White Castle or Waffle House. For us it's Dunkin Donuts for a late night snack.

2planka
06-15-2005, 01:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Holy crap. Are you sure you're not me. I have the exact same story...even in the same state.

[/ QUOTE ]

This was 10 years ago.

I've repeated the procedure since with Kelly's Roast Beef here in Massachusetts.

jakethebake
06-15-2005, 01:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I've gotten a Big Mac and Taco Bell Nachos before...

[/ QUOTE ]

Worst item on the Taco Bell menu right there. That cheese is just nasty. i've never figured out how they get away with this being the most expensive thing they sell.

IndieMatty
06-15-2005, 02:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I've gotten a Big Mac and Taco Bell Nachos before...

[/ QUOTE ]

Worst item on the Taco Bell menu right there. That cheese is just nasty. i've never figured out how they get away with this being the most expensive thing they sell.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nachos supremes is like 2.39? I love the green onion.

mmbt0ne
06-15-2005, 02:01 PM
I've heard that White Castle = Krystal. Is this true? I've had Krystal plenty, both sober and drunk.

Also, if Steak and Shake were closer, that's a great drunk food too. I've never lived within 30 minutes of one though.

hoopsie44
06-15-2005, 02:02 PM
Anybody familiar with Wetsons? I think they were mainly in the NE back in the late sixties/early seventies. They served the nastiest(not in a good way), grease soaked burgers I've ever had. But again, at 3AM you're willing to overlook such things.

Soul Daddy
[ QUOTE ]
You guys are pansies. White Castle is even better sober. Best Mozzarella sticks available in the U.S.

[/ QUOTE ]
I suppose the chicken rings are safe for daytime consumption, but definitely not the burgers. Wait, they have mozz sticks now?

2planka
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That just made me pucker.

jakethebake
06-15-2005, 02:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Right. The most expensive thing on the menu. I didn't say expensive. I said most expensive.

bighomage
06-15-2005, 02:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

End of thread.

stankybank
06-15-2005, 02:09 PM
In N Out - Double Double w/ grilled and raw onions. Animal style fries. Strawberry shake.

Alberto's, Albertaco's, Albert's (lots of different names but basically the same place) - Carne Asada burrito. 3 rolled tacos w/ guacamole.

Blarg
06-15-2005, 02:13 PM
I always liked Del Taco. They make the only bean burritos in a fast food joint I've had that aren't dull as rice cakes. Their green sauce actually has a little flavor to it, too.

I usually don't like bean tacos or burritos or whatever in Mexican places because the beans are so dull and the only thing that saves the food is the sauce. So I always get beef or chicken. But I actually like the bean burritos at Del Taco. With the green sauce.

2planka
06-15-2005, 02:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
In N Out - Double Double w/ grilled and raw onions. Animal style fries. Strawberry shake.

Alberto's, Albertaco's, Albert's (lots of different names but basically the same place) - Carne Asada burrito. 3 rolled tacos w/ guacamole.

[/ QUOTE ]

I bet you can clear a room in a hurry.

jakethebake
06-15-2005, 02:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Alberto's, Albertaco's, Albert's (lots of different names but basically the same place) - Carne Asada burrito.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea. If they had these kinds of places here that would be my "end of thread" answer.

chaas4747
06-15-2005, 02:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is correct, especially after a drunken night in TJ.

jakethebake
06-15-2005, 02:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Sooooomany drunken nights in TJ soooo long ago.

chaas4747
06-15-2005, 02:19 PM
Anyone else have one of those KFC/Taco Bell/Pizza hut joints. One drunk evening I ordered 2 bean burritos, an order of breadsticks with cheese, and a large side of mashed potatoes and gravy.

stankybank
06-15-2005, 02:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Anyone else have one of those KFC/Taco Bell/Pizza hut joints. One drunk evening I ordered 2 bean burritos, an order of breadsticks with cheese, and a large side of mashed potatoes and gravy.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes. Place smells funny inside. Do they still sell Chicken Littles at KFC? Those were my favorite. Dip them in gravy, yummmmmmmmmm.

Taco Bell sucks. Del Taco much better. Macho Nachos.

Pizza Hut breadsticks = yum.

Shajen
06-15-2005, 02:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Sooooomany drunken nights in TJ soooo long ago.

[/ QUOTE ]

When did we get old Jake?

Abertos Carne Asada burrito, sour cream and cheese only. Side of carrots.

So good. I miss it so bad. I had a buddy bring me back a cooler full a while back when he flew out to SD. God I love Albertos.

jakethebake
06-15-2005, 02:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Side of carrots.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oooooh those [censored] carrots were awesome! They are the one thing that Cali-mex has over Tex-mex.

utmt40
06-15-2005, 02:49 PM
Wendy's #2 with Lett. Mayo. Ketc. and cheese only.

kerssens
06-15-2005, 02:50 PM
McRib...where are you?? /images/graemlins/crazy.gif

DMBFan23
06-15-2005, 02:50 PM
I'm sure this has been posted 30 times, but the Wendy's spicy chicken sandwich meal owns.

kerssens
06-15-2005, 02:51 PM
The scrambled egg pockets that Jack in the Box had were the best ever...haven't tried their new breakfast burrito but it looks good.

jakethebake
06-15-2005, 02:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm pretty sure you're the only person that bought more than one.

youtalkfunny
06-15-2005, 02:58 PM
I miss the Teriyaki Bowls from Jack in the Box. Tasty, AND healthy.

CallMeIshmael
06-15-2005, 02:59 PM
Subway. Im in a Club phase currently.

kerssens
06-15-2005, 02:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm pretty sure you're the only person that bought more than one.

[/ QUOTE ]

w/o onions.

HopeydaFish
06-15-2005, 03:08 PM
My favorite is just about the worst possible fast food...KFC...either the Crispy Strips or the Big Crunch Combo.

Ogre
06-15-2005, 03:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Holy [censored]! It's Chipotle! Steak Burrito!

[/ QUOTE ]

or chicken

DeezNuts
06-15-2005, 03:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Let's just end the thread now.

Non-CA residents should feel jealous.

DN

chaas4747
06-15-2005, 03:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
So good. I miss it so bad. I had a buddy bring me back a cooler full a while back when he flew out to SD. God I love Albertos.

[/ QUOTE ]

We always did this in college.

Patrick del Poker Grande
06-15-2005, 03:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

DN

[/ QUOTE ]
The burgers are good, but the fries there are absolutely god-aweful.

rmarotti
06-15-2005, 03:40 PM
I've never thought so but all my friends who think that say they're much better if you order the fries "well done"

augie00
06-15-2005, 03:52 PM
The only answer to this question is Gordita Crunch from Taco Bell.

goofball
06-15-2005, 03:57 PM
western bacon cheeseburger from Carl's Jr.

Ulysses
06-15-2005, 04:00 PM
Chick-Fil-A. Tie, Chick-Fil-A Sandwich and Chick-Fil-A Nuggets.

Los Feliz Slim
06-15-2005, 04:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

DN

[/ QUOTE ]

Seriously. In N Out is vastly superior to all other fast food, and the existence of the "secret" menu makes it even better: In N Out Secret Menu (http://www.tiburon-belvedere.com/cgi/home.cgi?c=In_N_Out)

brassnuts
06-15-2005, 04:14 PM
El Pollo Loco - Chicken Bowl.

Soul Daddy
06-15-2005, 04:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Seriously. In N Out is vastly superior to all other fast food, and the existence of the "secret" menu makes it even better: In N Out Secret Menu (http://www.tiburon-belvedere.com/cgi/home.cgi?c=In_N_Out)

[/ QUOTE ]
Why does it make it even better? Doesn't anyone with a clue know about it? I've never been further west than St. Louis and I've been aware of it for a while.

beerbandit
06-15-2005, 04:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

mmmmmmmmmm

im going to have to go with chili cheese dog from a local place called rudy's....so good, it actually was lunch today

cheers

DeezNuts
06-15-2005, 04:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If you read Fast Food Nation by Eric Schlosser, you will have an even greater appreciation for In-N-Out. It was one of the only fast food chains he praised for its treatment of employees, food-quality, and overall business model.

DN

stankybank
06-15-2005, 04:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I've never thought so but all my friends who think that say they're much better if you order the fries "well done"

[/ QUOTE ]

yuck. fries well done are basically double dipped in the oil and thus the result is a piece of oil stick in which the potato is hardly tasted. in fact, it's almost disintegrated.

IndieMatty
06-15-2005, 05:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If you read Fast Food Nation by Eric Schlosser, you will have an even greater appreciation for In-N-Out. It was one of the only fast food chains he praised for its treatment of employees, food-quality, and overall business model.

DN

[/ QUOTE ]

They also love the Baby Jesus!

Blarg
06-15-2005, 05:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

DN

[/ QUOTE ]

The Double Doubles are by far the best fast food burger I've ever eaten. Comparing them to a Big Mac or whatever is like comparing a Dove Bar to milky spit.

DeezNuts
06-15-2005, 05:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
They also love the Baby Jesus!

[/ QUOTE ]

I never said they were perfect.

Dangergirl
06-15-2005, 05:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

DN

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
This is clearly the best choice. Even though I don't live in CA, everytime I visit, I have to go here.

bugstud
06-15-2005, 05:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

DN

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
This is clearly the best choice. Even though I don't live in CA, everytime I visit, I have to go here.

[/ QUOTE ]

really really glad vegas has them too.

TimM
06-15-2005, 06:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I can't drive past that place without thinking of this:

"Hey, I know that dude! You used to work at All-American Burger!"
"That was seven months ago."

IndieMatty
06-15-2005, 06:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Whats that from?

Have you ever eaten there?

It's so f'n good.

TimM
06-15-2005, 06:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Whats that from?

It's so f'n good.

[/ QUOTE ]

OMG. Am I that old that no one recognizes my movie quotes instantly?

http://www.famouslocations.com/images/movies/fasttimesatridgemonthigh_.jpg

No I never ate there, but I used to drive by a lot. The hot little sl... Oh wait, must be respectful... /images/graemlins/wink.gif The attractive young lady I was seeing lived down the road from there.

StevieG
06-15-2005, 08:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

and make it a neopolitan shake

daryljobe777
06-15-2005, 08:56 PM
MMMM. McRib.

thatpfunk
06-15-2005, 09:04 PM
Chicken California Burrito from Santana's.

mockingbird
06-15-2005, 09:06 PM
Chick Fillet's Chicken fillet sand. and an order of coleslaw.

justin D
06-15-2005, 10:41 PM
Long John Silvers

#1 and add 3 shrimp

Ringo_Mojo
06-15-2005, 11:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Amen Brother!

10 years living away from california and not a day went by that i didn't crave INO or a good 'berto's rolled taco.

Now I'm back where i belong.

MarkL444
06-15-2005, 11:44 PM
taco bell has by far the best food.

this guy
06-16-2005, 12:13 AM
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In Antwort auf:</font><hr />

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Whats that from?

It's so f'n good.

[/ QUOTE ]

OMG. Am I that old that no one recognizes my movie quotes instantly?

http://www.famouslocations.com/images/movies/fasttimesatridgemonthigh_.jpg

No I never ate there, but I used to drive by a lot. The hot little sl... Oh wait, must be respectful... /images/graemlins/wink.gif The attractive young lady I was seeing lived down the road from there.

[/ QUOTE ]

There's only one part of that movie I'll always remember, and it doesn't involve hamburgers...

this guy
06-16-2005, 12:14 AM
I'm a huge fan of the Guacamole Bacon Six Dollar Burger at Carl's Jr. So bad for you, but so damn good.

HtotheNootch
06-16-2005, 12:29 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I've heard that White Castle = Krystal. Is this true? I've had Krystal plenty, both sober and drunk.

Also, if Steak and Shake were closer, that's a great drunk food too. I've never lived within 30 minutes of one though.

[/ QUOTE ]

White Castle does not equal Krystal. I'm a NY'er who lived in the ATL for a while. The burgers are the same size and shape, but are cooked differently. White Castle's burgers are better, but Krystal's Vidalia fries rule.

Are you from Atlanta?

I loved that town. I lived in Va. Highlands, and East Atlanta, and am contemplating going back.

I used to work at the Darkhorse Tavern if any of the Atlanta poster know the place.

IndieMatty
06-16-2005, 12:35 AM
[ QUOTE ]
taco bell has by far the best food.

[/ QUOTE ]

I just got it for a late and drunken dinner. My vegie friend had it for the first time. I made her try the 7 layer. I heart motherfuckkin taco bell.

Frequitude
06-16-2005, 08:22 AM
Wendy's spicy chicken with bacon and cheese.

Bulldog
06-16-2005, 09:47 AM
Wendy's junior bacon cheeseburger

DukeSucks
06-16-2005, 10:33 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

White Castle does not equal Krystal. I'm a NY'er who lived in the ATL for a while. The burgers are the same size and shape, but are cooked differently. White Castle's burgers are better, but Krystal's Vidalia fries rule..

[/ QUOTE ]

I also thought they were basically the same thing. I've been to Krystal's a lot, but never to White Castle.
But my vote goes to Chick-fil-a #1 combo or Bojangles Cajun Chicken Biscuit

turnipmonster
06-16-2005, 11:05 AM
I'm going to go with bojangle's egg and cheese biscuit. really, anything involving a bojangle's biscuit.

DukeSucks
06-16-2005, 11:26 AM
Just their plain cheese biscuit was going to be my second choice /images/graemlins/smile.gif

epluribusunum
06-16-2005, 11:35 AM
Whataburger w/cheese (No.1 w/a coke)!

Dangergirl
06-16-2005, 11:37 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Whataburger is always great after a drunken night!

JrJordan
06-16-2005, 11:39 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Double Double Animal Style.

[/ QUOTE ]

End thread right here...

RacersEdge
06-16-2005, 12:15 PM
random fast food thoughts...

sounds like I've been a tool for ordering the Wendy's "homestyle" chicken sandwich over the spicy one. But I still liked the original c-sandwich they took away about a year ago.

if you go to Wendy's and tell them you want your fries unsalted, you get fresh fries automatically.

I didn't see any Arby's mentions here...no love for a Big Montana.....or the Beef and Cheddar?

jakethebake
06-16-2005, 12:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Whataburger is always great after a drunken night!

[/ QUOTE ]

I miss whataburger.

kerssens
06-16-2005, 12:18 PM
Bacon Ultimate Cheeseburger from Jack in the Box....I used to eat one of those after playing basketball, now thinking of it makes me sick.

kyro
06-16-2005, 12:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Wendy's Spicy Chicken.

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly what I was thinking...except switched.

jakethebake
06-16-2005, 12:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Bacon Ultimate Cheeseburger from Jack in the Box....I used to eat one of those after playing basketball, now thinking of it makes me sick.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm really surprised Jack hasn't gotten more love in this thread.

Your Mom
06-16-2005, 03:05 PM
Runza - ranch dressing. If you don't know what Runza is, then that's a shame.