PDA

View Full Version : things that are bothering me today

lucas9000
06-15-2005, 11:23 AM
1) that bitch with the white doves at the michael jackson verdict. she needs to die NOW.

2) people referring to old chicago as "old c's." seriously, it's not that cool of a place.

3) stuff we don't know, and probably will never know, about september 11, 2001.

4) there should be serious discussions about impeaching bush.

5) scarlett johanssen still isn't returning my phone calls.

6) i want to go to iceland.

Patrick del Poker Grande
06-15-2005, 11:24 AM
Either you're having a good day, or you need to chill out a little bit.

IndieMatty
06-15-2005, 11:25 AM
re: #5. She's banging Josh Hartnett. PM me if you want to find him and and make sure he never touches my beloved again.

Johnny Richter
06-15-2005, 11:28 AM
I just released a dove for you in hopes that you'll have a better day.

jakethebake
06-15-2005, 11:29 AM
[ QUOTE ]
re: #5. She's banging Josh Hartnett. PM me if you want to find him and and make sure he never touches my beloved again.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm glad so many of you are fighting over that ugly girl so there's more hot ones for the rest of us.

lucas9000
06-15-2005, 11:29 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Either you're having a good day, or you need to chill out a little bit.

[/ QUOTE ]

nothing wrong with the day. things are good.

but i haven't posted much lately so i thought i'd add something positive to oot. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

IndieMatty
06-15-2005, 11:36 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm glad so many of you are fighting over that ugly girl so there's more hot ones for everybody else who is not tied down to one woman for the rest of my poor attached life.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

lucas9000
06-15-2005, 11:38 AM
[ QUOTE ]
re: #5. She's banging Josh Hartnett.

[/ QUOTE ]

to use the parlance of our times...

lucas9000
06-15-2005, 11:38 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm glad so many of you are fighting over that ugly girl so there's more hot ones for the rest of us.

[/ QUOTE ]

oh come on jake...
http://www.geraldpeary.com/interviews/jkl/johannson.jpg

jakethebake
06-15-2005, 11:43 AM
[ QUOTE ]
oh come on jake...

[/ QUOTE ]

This has been argued to death, but to me she's very meh. She always looks like she has chapped lips, probably because hse breathes through her mouth. Close it one in awhile, Honey! Very average body. I don't like her eyes either. She really does nothing for me.

jakethebake
06-15-2005, 11:44 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm glad so many of you are fighting over that ugly girl so there's more hot ones for everybody else who is not tied down to one woman for the rest of my poor attached life.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oooooh yea....her. The fam has been gone outta town since Thursday. I forgot all about her.

ddollevoet
06-15-2005, 12:06 PM
7) Attorneys who bill by the hour, spend countless hours posting on 2+2, yet still bill 50-60 hours a week.... /images/graemlins/grin.gif

jakethebake
06-15-2005, 12:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
7) Attorneys who bill by the hour, spend countless hours posting on 2+2, yet still bill 50-60 hours a week.... /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

HaHaHaHaHa

Voltron87
06-15-2005, 12:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
) that bitch with the white doves at the michael jackson verdict. she needs to die NOW.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree so much.

mmbt0ne
06-15-2005, 12:17 PM
</font><blockquote><font class="small">En réponse à:</font><hr />

[/ QUOTE ]

I have a friend who looks just like Josh Hartnett. Like, gets stopped on the street almost daily. I don't know if I have a picture, otherwise I would post it. It's scary.

Oh yeah, and he's banging my next door neighbor, who's a lot hotter than Scarlett.

IndieMatty
06-15-2005, 12:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I have a friend who looks just like Josh Hartnett. Like, gets stopped on the street almost daily. I don't know if I have a picture, otherwise I would post it. It's scary.

Oh yeah, and he's banging my next door neighbor, who's a lot hotter than Scarlett.

[/ QUOTE ]

You live next door to Jessica Biel?

lucas9000
06-15-2005, 12:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

clearly you haven't seen my billable hours lately. i don't remember the last time i hit 50 in a week.

Jersey Nick
06-15-2005, 01:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
2) people referring to old chicago as "old c's." seriously, it's not that cool of a place.

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought you meant this place:

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y39/jerseynick/OC-33-Outside-Aerial-Shot.jpg

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Overrated

lucas9000
06-15-2005, 04:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Overrated

[/ QUOTE ]

you've been? why do you think so? i really would like your opinion because i might go there in the next year or so.

Freakin
06-15-2005, 04:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
oh come on jake...

[/ QUOTE ]

This has been argued to death, but to me she's very meh. She always looks like she has chapped lips, probably because hse breathes through her mouth. Close it one in awhile, Honey! Very average body. I don't like her eyes either. She really does nothing for me.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm definitely with Jake on this one. I thought she was decent till I saw her in a movie, now I think she's a little too mannish. Her face and chest are acceptable, but nothign special. The rest of her I could do without, especially her voice.

Freakin

jakethebake
06-15-2005, 04:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The rest of her I could do without, especially her voice. Freakin

[/ QUOTE ]

How did i leave that off my post. It makes me want to have my arms bound to my chest and kick the crap out of her.

Jersey Nick
06-15-2005, 05:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Overrated

[/ QUOTE ]

you've been? why do you think so? i really would like your opinion because i might go there in the next year or so.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was going to go and my buddies wouldn't let me. They went last year and said it's very 2001. The girls are meh. The bars are meh.

jakethebake
06-15-2005, 05:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Overrated

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I was going to go and my buddies wouldn't let me. They went last year and said it's very 2001. The girls are meh. The bars are meh.

[/ QUOTE ]

I heard the accomodations are not goot. My friends stayed at what is supposedly the best hotel there, and the rooms didn't even have voicemail. There were some other issues, but that's just the one i remember because I tried to call.

pshreck
06-15-2005, 05:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I have never been a Bush fan, but people who think he is a criminal, or more hated than 90% of our nation's presidents, bother me.

jakethebake
06-15-2005, 05:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I have never been a Bush fan, but people who think he is a criminal, or more hated than 90% of our nation's presidents, bother me.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is pretty much EXACTLY what I think.

lucas9000
06-15-2005, 05:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ok clinton was impeached because he lied about getting head from an intern. bush and his administration have lied (or at least there is evidence that they lied) about the reasons for invading iraq, costing hundreds of american lives, and probably thousands of non-american lives. remember impeachment does not mean removal from office. there is at least grounds for formal investigation of bush and his administration for possibly lying about the reasons to invade iraq. how anyone could not recognize that is beyond me.

lucas9000
06-15-2005, 05:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is pretty much EXACTLY what I think.

[/ QUOTE ]

for the record i said neither of those things. what i said is that there should be serious discussions of impeaching (which, again, does not mean removal from office) him. see my other response.

McGahee
06-15-2005, 05:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ok clinton was impeached because he lied about getting head from an intern. bush and his administration have lied (or at least there is evidence that they lied) about the reasons for invading iraq, costing hundreds of american lives, and probably thousands of non-american lives. remember impeachment does not mean removal from office. there is at least grounds for formal investigation of bush and his administration for possibly lying about the reasons to invade iraq. how anyone could not recognize that is beyond me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Who said anything about Clinton?
Count me in with the other 2 posters. Bush may be an idiot, but it's ridiculous to say that "he lied" about going to war. Apparantly Clinton, Kerry, the UN, and hell even France also "lied"; cause they all thought the weapons were there. If you lose a hand after raising w/ KK, were you "lying"?

Blarg
06-15-2005, 05:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude -- and I say this with the greatest respect -- you are a total [censored].

lucas9000
06-15-2005, 05:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i mention him for comparison. what kind of country is this when a president is impeached for lying about a bj, but when there is evidence that a president lied about the grounds for war impeachment isn't even seriously discussed?

regardless of your views on either, there is something very wrong with that.

tbach24
06-15-2005, 05:22 PM
You guys are all wrong.

1. This belongs in politics
2. It's an absolute joke that we went over to Iraq to liberate the Iraqi people/get rid of nuclear weapons but won't go into Africa to liberate those people/go to other countries that "have" nuclear weapons and pwn them.

McGahee
06-15-2005, 05:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i mention him for comparison. what kind of country is this when a president is impeached for lying about a bj, but when there is evidence that a president lied about the grounds for war impeachment isn't even seriously discussed?

regardless of your views on either, there is something very wrong with that.

[/ QUOTE ]

See rest of post. There is no evidence that "he lied".
I do agree that the Clinton impeachment was bogus.

jakethebake
06-15-2005, 05:27 PM
Stop it! Go to politics and argue it!