PDA

View Full Version : Heads up and tilt (LC)

tongni
06-15-2005, 06:33 AM
Here's a hand I played today. The villan in question and me had been playing heads up for a while and I had taken about 25 BB off him. The hand right before this I raised the river with middle pair and got paid off. He tilted pretty hard after that hand and proceeded to start paying off like crazy. This is the first week I've really been playing any heads up and I've really grown to like it and appreciate how quickly the dynamic changes. Just curious how often you HU regulars see someone tilt. The other guy just sat down this hand.

Party Poker 20/40 Hold'em (3 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is BB with 4/images/graemlins/club.gif, J/images/graemlins/heart.gif.
<font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, <font color="#CC3333">SB raises</font>, Hero calls.

Flop: (4 SB) 2/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, 4/images/graemlins/heart.gif, 7/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">SB bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, SB calls.

Turn: (4 BB) 2/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
SB checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">SB raises</font>, Hero calls.

River: (8 BB) 4/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">SB bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, SB calls.

Final Pot: 12 BB

Results in white below: <font color="#FFFFFF">
SB has 9h 8s (two pair, fours and twos).
Hero has 4c Jh (full house, fours full of twos).
Outcome: Hero wins 12 BB. </font>