PDA

View Full Version : Was it because I am gay???

Talk2BigSteve
06-14-2005, 10:05 PM
One of the women I work with just got back from her 2 week vacation.

Today we found out that her vacation consisted of getting a boob job from a B to a D.

http://sroka.paulsfunhouse.com/freda.GIF

The people at work were all impressed and all the women we oogling her tits when I come out of the office and she grabs my hand and places it under her left breast and says, "What do you think?"

Now if I was not out to everyone at work, and I was just Average Straight Steve(I know it is hard to imagine but stick with me), what are the chances of something like this happening?

Steve

tbach24
06-14-2005, 10:06 PM
Did you dislike it?

brassnuts
Sue for sexual harassment.

PoBoy321
Women have me grab their tits all the time. It's perfectly normal.

BonJoviJones
06-14-2005, 10:07 PM
How were they?

Talk2BigSteve
06-14-2005, 10:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
How were they?

[/ QUOTE ]

Surprisingly, Not that unpleasent.

Steve

spamuell
06-14-2005, 10:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Now if I was not out to everyone at work, and I was just Average Straight Steve

[/ QUOTE ]

What would you spend 95% of the time talking about?

[censored]
06-14-2005, 10:13 PM
Is it at possible for the purposes of the OOT for talk2bigsteve to go back into the closet because seriously it's getting old.

miajag81
06-14-2005, 10:14 PM
You're gay?

wacki
06-14-2005, 10:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Women have me grab their tits all the time. It's perfectly normal.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmmmm....

krazyace5
06-14-2005, 10:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You're gay?

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't encourage him. lol

Arnfinn Madsen
06-14-2005, 10:18 PM
Welcome to the pleasures of the straight world! /images/graemlins/cool.gif Aren't you envious that your lover never will have boobs, the best thing God invented? /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

gorie
06-14-2005, 10:22 PM
a friend of mine had a female co-worker pull him into the bathroom once to show him her waxed crotch.

he isn't gay. she just liked showing it off, i guess.

Talk2BigSteve
06-14-2005, 10:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Welcome to the pleasures of the straight world! /images/graemlins/cool.gif Aren't you envious that your lover never will have boobs, the best thing God invented? /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

"I don't trust anything that bleeds for 3 days and doesn't die!"

Steve

fluxrad
06-14-2005, 10:27 PM
http://www.curevents.com/vb/images/smilies/worth.gif

PoBoy321
06-14-2005, 10:27 PM
Again, happens all the time.

johnnybeef
06-14-2005, 10:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Steve

[/ QUOTE ]

neither do i, and im straight.

Stuey
06-14-2005, 11:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
One of the men I work with just got back from his 2 week vacation.

Today we found out that his vacation consisted of getting a dick enlargement job from a 4 to a 9.

http://sroka.paulsfunhouse.com/freda.GIF
<font color="white">I could not bring myself to change this pic. </font>

The people at work were all impressed and all the men were oogling his dick when I come out of the office and he grabs my hand and places it on his little dick and says, "What do you think?"

Now if I was not out as a lesbian to everyone at work, and I was just Average straight Linda(I know it is hard to imagine but stick with me), what are the chances of something like this happening?

Linda

[/ QUOTE ]

Never forget the ladies, straight or gay, are the crazy ones. /images/graemlins/crazy.gif
Give Steve a break he just got boobed, that's gota be up there with checking out some guys dick job for us.

Edit: Your not crazy gorie, but I think we will drive you there soon enough.

ChoicestHops
06-14-2005, 11:32 PM
Probably because you are gay. I say this because she knows you wont get anything out of it and she wont feel uncomfortable about doing it because no emtotions will get stirred.

She could just be a slut, of course, as Ive had sluts ask me to feel them up out of the blue.

bholdr
06-14-2005, 11:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Welcome to the pleasures of the straight world! Aren't you envious that your lover never will have boobs, the best thing God invented?

[/ QUOTE ]

second-best.

Talk2BigSteve
06-14-2005, 11:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Probably because you are gay. I say this because she knows you wont get anything out of it and she wont feel uncomfortable about doing it because no emtotions will get stirred.

She could just be a slut, of course, as Ive had sluts ask me to feel them up out of the blue.

[/ QUOTE ]

She is not a slut and she would be up there in the 8.5-9.5 out of 10 catagory of hotness.

If I was any of the OOT straight guys, I would have had InstaWood!

Steve

tbach24
06-14-2005, 11:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

She is not a slut and she would be up there in the 8.5-9.5 out of 10 catagory of hotness.

If I was any of the OOT straight guys, I would have had InstaWood!

Steve

[/ QUOTE ]

http://www.curevents.com/vb/images/smilies/worth.gif

BusterStacks
06-14-2005, 11:56 PM
so let me get this right, if you saw this woman naked it would do nothing for you?

Talk2BigSteve
06-15-2005, 12:15 AM
[ QUOTE ]
so let me get this right, if you saw this man naked it would do nothing for you?

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP for your perspective.

http://img124.echo.cx/img124/8076/gay18mi.png

Steve

x2ski
06-15-2005, 02:12 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Sue for sexual harassment.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yup. Sounds like a hostile work environment to me. I wouldn't have any of it.

shadow29
06-15-2005, 02:16 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Obviously you haven't seen BigSteve's OOT pic...

Alobar
06-15-2005, 02:17 AM
meh, its not that uncommon. Actually, I would think being gay might hurt your chances for this. Seems to me like the chicks who get boob jobs and want people to feel it, usually want to be told how real they feel, and a straight guy prolly has more experience with boobs that a gay guy.

zokbarjazz
06-15-2005, 02:18 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Obviously you haven't seen BigSteve's OOT pic...

[/ QUOTE ]
BAM!

nothumb
06-15-2005, 02:49 AM
The #1 causative factor in a spontaneous 'Grope me' is not your sexuality, but her having fakers. I would guess that the percentage of women who ask random acquaintances to do this that have implants is in the high nineties.

That said, being queer doesn't hurt.

NT

utmt40
06-15-2005, 02:58 AM
Sounds like to me Big Steve likes boobies now. LOL Maybe that will turn him BI now. HAHA

Lawrence Ng
06-15-2005, 04:05 AM
I'm starting to think you are not gay at all.

Lawrence

scotty34
06-15-2005, 04:32 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Steve

[/ QUOTE ]

Who said anything about trust?

Clarkmeister
06-15-2005, 04:33 AM
Seriously. We know you aren't really gay. Time to give up the act and go back to laughing at the ootiots with Pokerjoe.

scotty34
06-15-2005, 04:35 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Seriously. We know you aren't really gay. Time to give up the act and go back to laughing at the ootiots with Pokerjoe.

[/ QUOTE ]

Now THAT would be the greatest gimmick ever.

Talk2BigSteve
06-15-2005, 09:35 PM
I think quite the opposite, She knows I was going to give her an honest oppinion because I don't want to [censored] her.

Steve

Talk2BigSteve
06-15-2005, 09:37 PM
Not Gay???

Hmmmmm....

Steve

Alobar
06-16-2005, 12:12 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I think quite the opposite, She knows I was going to give her an honest oppinion because I don't want to [censored] her.

Steve

[/ QUOTE ]

could be, that makes sense. But I bet shed rather have the opinion of some guy who would want to [censored] her. Why do you think she got the fake tits in the first place? Poor body image, and low self esteem. She wants to be fawned over by men who want to [censored] her, it will give her validation.

EliteNinja
06-16-2005, 12:15 AM
[ QUOTE ]
a friend of mine had a female co-worker pull him into the bathroom once to show him her waxed crotch.

he isn't gay. she just liked showing it off, i guess.

[/ QUOTE ]

I believe many of us OOT nerds with no girlfriends would like a sample.