PDA

View Full Version : the responces from this forum....

pearljam
06-14-2005, 08:46 PM
So far almost all the hands im posting seem to be toss up hands, where half the people say this and the other half sais something else. This actually boosts my confidence, since apparently all the hands I have trouble with are hands most other people have trouble with. Im running well in the 10+1's, have 27% ROI out of 60 SNG's which I know is higher then it should be, I estimate my own ability at 15% ROI. Anyway I will continue to post hands im not sure about and plan on moving up too 20+2 when I reach an 800$ bankroll, which I should achieve in a few days if I dont hit a bad run.

Mr_J
06-14-2005, 08:56 PM
Some things to keep in mind:

1) People play at different buyins. What some of the great $109ers say might not be correct at the low buyins and vice versa.

2) Alot of the people in this forum give out incorrect advice (and I'm sure everyone has been wrong at some time), so take everything as just an opinion. Don't just blindy follow what's written here.

Probally ironic that I'm the one saying this since alot of my 'advice' is probally incorrect, which is why I like to think of it as just another opinion in a discussion and not advice. I think that's the best way to take everything that's written here.

lastchance
06-14-2005, 09:06 PM
Trust me, when you do something stupid, and I'm sure about it, I'll tell you. Otherwise, I concur with Mr_J. Take my opinions as opinions.

Take curtainz's opinions very strongly unless otherwise.

Listen to adanthar when he speaks of "postflop play." He is wise.

valenzuela
06-14-2005, 09:14 PM
If half of the forum says A and the other half B , and then they discuss and after 50 posts they still dont reach a consensu chances are u wont see a huge difference between EV doing either play.