PDA

View Full Version : Donk C/R on the river? (LOW CONTENT)

bozlax
06-14-2005, 07:50 PM
I've been at the table less than a full orbit, and jump in here when the BB gets to me. CO, in the 5 hands I've seen, is clearly in a money-hating phase of his rebellious youth and so decided to play Internet Poker to get back at Dad.

Party Poker 0.5/1 Hold'em (9 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is BB with J/images/graemlins/spade.gif, K/images/graemlins/spade.gif.
<font color="#666666">4 folds</font>, MP3 calls, CO calls, Button calls, SB completes, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, MP3 folds, CO calls, Button calls, SB calls.

Flop: (9 SB) A/images/graemlins/club.gif, K/images/graemlins/heart.gif, 4/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
SB checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, CO calls, Button calls, SB folds.

Turn: (6 BB) T/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">CO raises</font>, Button folds, Hero calls.

Oops. Ok, so he's got the ace, after all. I'm sure it's not higher than A8, or I would've heard from him, already, so I've still got a raft of outs here. I'm also sure he's not good enough to be drawing to the flush, here.

River: (10 BB) Q/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
Hero ?

I'm still sure he wasn't on a flush draw, so MHIG. Will he recognize the straight and check through, or pay me off for one more bet with TPNK? Thoughts?

DeathDonkey
06-14-2005, 08:03 PM
I pretty much always bet out on these and call a raise. Everyone gets scared of 4 to broadway on the board so you don't want it checked through.

-DeathDonkey