PDA

View Full Version : Ridiculous Bad Beat

Messy_Jesse
06-14-2005, 05:58 PM
Yeah...

My laptop was stolen!!!!!!!

Im interning in D.C., and while at work, someone broke into my room and took my laptop. They left my second monitor and TV there, which is fu%$ing weird, but, er, thanks, i guess (you dirty rat bastard who stole MY [censored]).

So I lost all my invaluable pictures, files from school, etc. ,etc, my poker files, my last 5 spreadsheets, which, besides being of value for tax and general tracking purposes, also had a sentimental value. I like being able to see my profit graph from two tabling the 5s, the 10s, and then all the way up to me 8-tabling the 55s. #*$)(*@)#(*@)(*&@%#&!!!!!! *^@#&^%@&#^!!!!!!

Sigh....

Oh well, thanks to poker, I've got the cash to buy a new one, which I already did. But still, no poker for a few weeks till I get it. [censored].

octaveshift
06-14-2005, 06:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]

My laptop was stolen!!!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Get your Poker site passwords changed ASAP.

tech
06-14-2005, 06:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
So I lost all my invaluable pictures, files from school, etc. ,etc, my poker files, my last 5 spreadsheets, which, besides being of value for tax and general tracking purposes, also had a sentimental value.

[/ QUOTE ]

No backup? I use a Mirra, and it's worth every penny.

codewarrior
06-14-2005, 06:14 PM
Stars deletes your autosave password if you start their 'ware from a different IP than the last time you logged in. FYI.