PDA

View Full Version : Apparently I would not be very good at

Pocket Trips
06-14-2005, 05:04 PM
Giving head...

Apparently I have a very bad gag reflex

I just got back from the dentist to see about getting a tooth extracted and they referred me to an oral surgeon that can administer general anestesia because they could not get me to even hold the x-ray plastic thing in my mouth w/o gagging.

Sorry to crush your dreams like this steve /images/graemlins/grin.gif

pshreck
06-14-2005, 05:07 PM
Looks like you are destined to be a power bottom.

DemonDeac
06-14-2005, 05:08 PM
when they told you that u have a gag reflex, was this the first thing that popped into ur head? cuz thats sad....very, very sad.

chaas4747
06-14-2005, 05:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Giving head...

I just got back from the dentist to see about getting a tooth extracted and they referred me to an oral surgeon that can administer general anestesia because they could not get me to even hold the x-ray plastic thing in my mouth w/o gagging.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, looks like you are going to have to find another way to support yourself.

asofel
06-14-2005, 05:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Giving head...

[/ QUOTE ]

you're either incredibly confident in your sexuality and don't give a [censored] about the flames in here, or like teasing steve. Almost like the "i was giving my boyfriend head" posts that end with "then he blew me in turn" on craigslist...do you just like getting the reaction? doesn't really matter, just curious.

OtisTheMarsupial
06-14-2005, 07:10 PM
practice - you can learn to turn off the gag reflex much like you can learn to whistle

Don't give up hope

Pocket Trips
06-14-2005, 07:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Giving head...

[/ QUOTE ]

you're either incredibly confident in your sexuality and don't give a [censored] about the flames in here, or like teasing steve. Almost like the "i was giving my boyfriend head" posts that end with "then he blew me in turn" on craigslist...do you just like getting the reaction? doesn't really matter, just curious.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think its all 3 ... I know I'm str8 and don't have anything to prove to anyone and could care less if anyone thinks I'm gay because the 1st thing that came to my mind when the cute as hell dental assistant told me I had a bad gag reflex was I hope she didn't /images/graemlins/tongue.gif and i thought i would post about it in OOT. If anyone wants to flame away at me in here for it.. flame away... I have been called worse by better..