PDA

View Full Version : Who wins this fight?

Ulysses
06-14-2005, 04:38 PM
Neither individual is trained in fighting.

Individual A: 5'4 female, 25, about 110 lbs. Works out a couple of times a week, generally healthy and fit and in shape, but not someone especially into athletics or anything.

Individual B: 6'2 male, 34, about 210 lbs. Doesn't really work out, not in great shape, but not in bad shape either. Normal 30ish guy who doesn't work out, but is not a fat slob or anything.

In this fight, Individual B will not be able to use his arms/hands. They will be strapped to his body. This can be done in the position that he desires to least impact his balance. I figure the ideal position is in sort of a boxing ready stance with fists on the chest.

NotAClue
06-14-2005, 04:40 PM
Does the man get to wear a cup?

MarkL444
06-14-2005, 04:41 PM
fight to the death?

ZBTHorton
06-14-2005, 04:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

IndieMatty
Shouldn't you be posting about kobe beef or something?

It's the female.

Ulysses
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No.

MoreWineII
I dunno.. but if I'm individual B, I'm getting all up into individual A's tight little 5'4" 100 lb body.

The once and future king
[ QUOTE ]
In this fight, Individual B will not be able to use his arms/hands.

[/ QUOTE ]

Given the above, can people please explain their rational behind a vote for B.

Ulysses
06-14-2005, 04:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
fight to the death?

[/ QUOTE ]

Fight 'til someone gives up.

pshreck
06-14-2005, 04:43 PM
So if his hands are strapped to his chest, can he swing with his elbows (that should be sticking out)?

IndieMatty
06-14-2005, 04:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I dunno.. but if I'm individual B, I'm getting all up into individual A's tight little 5'4" 100 lb body.

[/ QUOTE ]

Cockfight!

jakethebake
06-14-2005, 04:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Chicks are soft and weak and not very smart.

DrPublo
06-14-2005, 04:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

He outweighs her 2:1. All he needs to do is knock her down somehow (kick?) and fall/sit on her. She is NOT moving 210 lbs.

The Doc

RYL
[ QUOTE ]

Individual A: 5'4 female, 25, about 110 lbs. Works out a couple of times a week, generally healthy and fit and in shape, but not someone especially into athletics or anything.

Individual B: 6'2 male, 34, about 210 lbs. Doesn't really work out, not in great shape, but not in bad shape either. Normal 30ish guy who doesn't work out, but is not a fat slob or anything.

In this fight, Individual B will not be able to use his arms/hands. They will be strapped to his body. This can be done in the position that he desires to least impact his balance. I figure the ideal position is in sort of a boxing ready stance with fists on the chest.

[/ QUOTE ]

LMAO. This is good. Very good.

ZBTHorton
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

He outweighs her 2:1. All he needs to do is knock her down somehow (kick?) and fall/sit on her. She is NOT moving 210 lbs.

The Doc

[/ QUOTE ]

tpir90036
06-14-2005, 04:46 PM
Seems like all the girl has to do is trip the guy and then kick him in the head 100 times while he is trying to get up without the use of his arms. It would be different if he did not have them tied/taped to his body and simply was not allowed to use them. I vote for the girl on this one.

belloc
06-14-2005, 04:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

fnord_too
06-14-2005, 04:47 PM
The woman. If she gets the guy down she wins, and the guys only real attack is to kick, which will be putting him off ballance. (Of course one landed kick could end the fight, but I think the woman in good shape has a signficant edge.)

kiffl
06-14-2005, 04:48 PM
The female, she just kicks him in the nuts once and its over.

Ulysses
06-14-2005, 04:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
So if his hands are strapped to his chest, can he swing with his elbows (that should be sticking out)?

[/ QUOTE ]

His elbows could not swing independently - they would basically be strapped to his side. He could swing his whole torso around and slam into her with his elbow, though.

jakethebake
06-14-2005, 04:51 PM
We need to try this. Can we get peachy to agree to this?

trying2learn
06-14-2005, 04:52 PM
this is funny - because it describes my wife and i to a tee.

that said - we are constantly wrestling and laughing about the fact that she works out but just doesn't stand a chance against me. having my hands tied to me is a BIG disadvantage, however - if it was a real fight and we were trying to make the other one, "quit" i think the man wins this still. if he kicks her or knocks her down hard enough somehow - he can hurt her bad. it's very hard for a woman of half size (no matter how good of shape) to hurt a man twice her size if she's not trained in any fighting style.

SomethingClever
06-14-2005, 04:54 PM
I can't believe "individual A" is winning.

Any dude this size with even a whiff of athletic ability will pwn the chick with his legs.

stabn
06-14-2005, 04:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
We need to try this. Can we get peachy to agree to this?

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think she is eligable.

jakethebake
06-14-2005, 04:55 PM
The man kicks her one time in the gut and it's over. Or kicks her legs out from under her. An untrained woman is not going to hurt him.

The once and future king
06-14-2005, 04:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The Doc

[/ QUOTE ]

without gettting kicked in the nads etc.

However the real issue is balance/blocking. Your balance will be almost total fecked and you will not be able to put your hands out to steady yourself once you begin to fall. You will also be unable to block any atttacks from the femal e which even if they dont hurt (and they will) will knock you over for the reasons above.

Blarg
06-14-2005, 04:59 PM
As he withdraws his kick, or before he kicks if she is quick, close in and poke in the eyes. Since he can't grab you and can't even swing his hands to steady his balance(a much bigger disadvantage than it might seem), his mobility and balance will be very limited in close, and it shouldn't be too hard to sooner or later trip the up over a leg or hip for anyone with any knowledge of fighting ot leverage.

It doesn't have to come to that, though. Women can be very quick, and have decently powerful legs to help close distances quickly. A simple poke in the eye or two shouldn't be much of a problem, and it's all gravy(bloody gravy) from there.

If he has any hair, he'll either have to get yanked to the ground by it or get his neck broken while he stands, too.

jakethebake
06-14-2005, 05:00 PM
You don't need to block anything from a small, untrained woman. She might hit you once. So what? You kick her in the gut once. Over.

06-14-2005, 05:01 PM
Can the woman say that she'll give the guy a BJ if he gives up?

Blarg
06-14-2005, 05:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Any dude this size with even a whiff of athletic ability will pwn the chick with his legs.

[/ QUOTE ]

Most guys cannot kick for shyt. And that includes athletes. Being able to kick a door down doesn't have much to do with landing a kick on a thinking, reacting person.

Strap your hands to your body instead of letting them swing freely, and it becomes much harder to kick, too. Hands and arms have a great deal to do with balance.

The once and future king
06-14-2005, 05:04 PM
Having seen some of the replies I believe this question to be a clever way of revealing mysoginst tendencies.

Only a sexist could vote B.

Mr. Zero
06-14-2005, 05:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

My rationale was that a man that size would break a girl that size with a strong kick or a knee. To the contrary, her punch and/or kick would not do much damage. Plus whenever she is in position to inflict some damage, she'll be in range for the guy.

I really don't think it's close, and I'm surprised by the current vote count.

jakethebake
06-14-2005, 05:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I really don't think it's close, and I'm surprised by the current vote count.

[/ QUOTE ]

It wouldn't be close at all.

utmt40
06-14-2005, 05:08 PM
If the man were to win does he get to stick it in her pooper?

A_C_Slater
06-14-2005, 05:10 PM
Until someone quits?

The guy would win.

To the death?

The woman would win. She would eventually get in a position to choke him to death. But she would quit far before she was on the verge of death and the guy would not because he's "a guy."

Also, women have a MUCH higher pain tolerance then men. Most people don't know this, nature's way of compensating for childbirth. I think it's 8x greater pain threshold (reporting National Geographic.)

MarkL444
06-14-2005, 05:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
fight to the death?

[/ QUOTE ]

Fight 'til someone gives up.

[/ QUOTE ]

*yawn*

RacersEdge
06-14-2005, 05:17 PM
A if guy's not wearing a cup

B if he is

Blarg
06-14-2005, 05:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Having seen some of the replies I believe this question to be a clever way of revealing mysoginst tendencies.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think we have to keep in mind that the woman would constantly be having to do things like check the laundry and talk on the phone, and that would give the guy plenty of time to line up a monster kick on the little whore.

06-14-2005, 05:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This could be a pretty good fight if they were both fighting to keep from getting anally raped. The chick would be anally raped by the guy if he won and the dude would be anally raped by Leroy if he lost. That should at least give them some incentive.

The Goober
06-14-2005, 05:21 PM
I think if the guy spent like a month with his arm strapped to him (or was born without arms) then he would win. He learn how to balance well and would get used to doing a lot of things with his feet.

Otherwise I think if you took a randon big guy and strapped his arms down, he'd lose his balance too easily and it'd be all over when she starts jumping on his head.

utmt40
06-14-2005, 05:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This could be a pretty good fight if they were both fighting to keep from getting anally raped. The chick would be anally raped by the guy if he won and the dude would be anally raped by Leroy if he lost. That should at least give them some incentive.

[/ QUOTE ]

LMAO at work!

Jeff W
06-14-2005, 05:25 PM
B should win. I would use low leg kicks to wear her down and try to knock her legs out from under her. She is not going to get a takedown or a knockout without a successful attack on the groin and the leg kicks should keep her at a distance.

The once and future king
06-14-2005, 05:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
B should win. I would use low leg kicks to wear her down and try to knock her legs out from under her. She is not going to get a takedown or a knockout without a successful attack on the groin and the leg kicks should keep her at a distance.

[/ QUOTE ]

You only get to kick once, then you fall over.

Blarg
06-14-2005, 05:29 PM
If she runs in on you as your leg retracts, which she certainly will, you're screwed.

RYL
06-14-2005, 05:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LMAO.

Jeff W
06-14-2005, 05:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I just went in the other room and tried this and I didn't fall over.

Jeff W
06-14-2005, 05:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
If she runs in on you as your leg retracts, which she certainly will, you're screwed.

[/ QUOTE ]

You have to step back after every kick. I think she'd go down to a second low kick if she tried this. Low kicks don't require as much recovery time.

SomethingClever
06-14-2005, 05:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ever hear of a head-butt?

bosoxfan
06-14-2005, 05:35 PM
If the guy is wearing shoes, I think he wins.

djoyce003
06-14-2005, 05:36 PM
I think the guy wins this. A 110 lb girl can't do enough damage to a man that weighs 210 to hurt him. The size differential is enormous. He can hurt her very seriously, very easily with one kick, one headbutt, etc. Her punches would bounce off. Her kicks are the only thing that could possibly hurt the guy...especially the nads.

Kind of the same premise on why the lightweight fighters no matter how good they are don't fight the heavyweights....once punch and the lightweight is done...his best punch would probably feel like a jab to the heavyweight.

Pepsquad
06-14-2005, 05:38 PM
I think it's actually a pretty even setup. Obviously, the first 15 seconds of the fight are crucial. I don't buy this crap about the guy can't kick hard and will be off-balance, blah blah. Regardless of where my hands are. I could land a pretty damn solid kick to the knee. If the woman could withstand the initial 2-3 kicks and get close enough to push the guy hard enough that he loses his balance, it's officially over. The guy is not getting up without any arms once she gets him onto the ground.

The once and future king
06-14-2005, 05:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I just went in the other room and tried this and I didn't fall over.

[/ QUOTE ]

Your posts were much to close together to have gone into another room and then worn a 110lb women down by repeated kicks after having first straped your arms to your side.

SomethingClever
06-14-2005, 05:39 PM
Diablo, is this whole thread an exercise to show how silly people were for thinking that Shaq couldn't beat up Mike Tyson?

Blarg
06-14-2005, 05:40 PM
You're getting into the realm of someone who's a much quicker, far better balanced kicker than the average guy.

And he's still only going to be able to use one leg at a time and cover ground very clumsily, while facing a woman with all her weapons and much more mobility.

The guy would basically have to have everything work out extremely well, and the woman would have to have everything go disastrously.

belloc
06-14-2005, 05:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Only a PC, backwards-thinking goofball having been brainwashed into believing that every rational way of thinking about things should suddenly be turned on its head for no reason could vote A.

SomethingClever
06-14-2005, 05:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The guy is not getting up without any arms once she gets him onto the ground.

[/ QUOTE ]

I disagree. Roll onto your stomach, bring your knees up to your chest with an inchworm-like movement, stand up.

Sure, she'll be kicking you while you do this, but she's a little girl.

Plus, you shouldn't fall down in the first place. Just wait for her to come close enough to kick her legs out from under her.

Then kick some back!

The once and future king
06-14-2005, 05:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Only a ignorant, backwards-thinking goofball having been brainwashed into believing that every rational way of thinking about things should suddenly be turned on its head for no reason could vote B.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

Blarg
06-14-2005, 05:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You're headbutting forward as your leg is drawing back? Now that I would really like to see. Especially the squatting low on one leg and leaning forward to reach down to her height. Non-telegraphically. While your leg is swinging in the opposite direction.

This I would truly like to see.

jaybee_70
06-14-2005, 05:49 PM
Changed my vote. It would be too hard for the man to get up / defend himself after being knocked down.

Joe

Blarg
06-14-2005, 05:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Regardless of where my hands are. I could land a pretty damn solid kick to the knee.

[/ QUOTE ]

Extremely unlikely.

Unless we're assuming the woman is retarded, stands still, or both. Preferably both, I guess.

sam h
06-14-2005, 05:51 PM
If the girl uses good strategy, she should win.

Blarg
06-14-2005, 05:51 PM
You must be better at taking kicks to the head than almost everyone else on the planet. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

ethan
06-14-2005, 05:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm amazed it took this many posts for a head-butt to be mentioned.

M2d
06-14-2005, 06:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I think we have to keep in mind that the woman would constantly be having to do things like check the laundry and talk on the phone, and that would give the guy plenty of time to line up a monster kick on the little whore.

[/ QUOTE ]
plus, I'd have steel-toes on and she'd, rightfully, be barefoot with an apron on.

Blarg
06-14-2005, 06:01 PM
Probably because it was so hilariously absurd.

Picture a tall guy with his arms strapped to him trying to headbutt someone short out of a fight.

We skipped it.

Pepsquad
06-14-2005, 06:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Regardless of where my hands are. I could land a pretty damn solid kick to the knee.

[/ QUOTE ]

Extremely unlikely.

Unless we're assuming the woman is retarded, stands still, or both. Preferably both, I guess.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, you're not on one leg! It's just your arms.

ethan
06-14-2005, 06:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Probably because it was so hilariously absurd.

Picture a tall guy with his arms strapped to him trying to headbutt someone short out of a fight.

We skipped it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Heh. I missed the height discrepancy.

Point taken.

Stuey
06-14-2005, 06:09 PM
If I was 110 lbs, 5'4 I could kill this guy if his hands are tied. So I think the lady does the same. However, motivation is the big thing in fighting. So if one of them has a reason to fight hard they would win.

btw I attack his knees right away and it is over quick.

wacki
06-14-2005, 06:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Most guys cannot kick for shyt. And that includes athletes. Being able to kick a door down doesn't have much to do with landing a kick on a thinking, reacting person.

Strap your hands to your body instead of letting them swing freely, and it becomes much harder to kick, too. Hands and arms have a great deal to do with balance.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know. I haven't voted yet but I've dated a 5'6" 110lb very good tennis player and there is no way she could take me even if my arms were tied. I used to wrestle with her all of the time and I would absolutely crush her. Even with one arm it wasn't much of a challenge.

Side note: Man I miss her.....

Rotating Rabbit
06-14-2005, 06:17 PM
As an earlier poster said, once she gets one arm round his neck, not too difficult given his mobility, its all over. I think A wins.

wacki
06-14-2005, 06:17 PM
BTW I know exactly what I would do. I would run into her like a bulldozer. Preferably cracking my head into her much smaller face. (I love body contact. /images/graemlins/grin.gif) When I got her off balance that would give me just enough time to get in a decent jump kick.

jlpadge21
06-14-2005, 06:27 PM
"They will be strapped to his body. This can be done in the position that he desires to least impact his balance."

Worried about your nads? cover them with one hand. Man has the choice.

Yeti
06-14-2005, 06:35 PM
I'm somewhat surprised by the results.

The shoes aspect is very important. If the male is wearing shoes, I don't think it's close at all. If he's not..I'm pretty sure he still sneaks it.

NoTalent
06-14-2005, 06:38 PM
Everyone here that says the woman will win is nuts. I'm about 220 and my wife is 100ish. There is no way she could land any sort of punch on me that hurt. Even if my arms were tied up, you could rotate your torso to have her punches hit your arms (since they aren't being used anyway).

You could charge her, absorb a few punches and then kick. 2 or 3 kicks and the game is over. Do you realize how light 100lbs is?

The once and future king
06-14-2005, 06:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
There is no way she could land any sort of punch on me that hurt.

[/ QUOTE ]

Some us still have gentitalia and I imagine the guy in this fight does to.

Diplomat
06-14-2005, 06:56 PM
The most interesting part of this post is how an anonymous user is able to post in it.

-Diplomat

OtisTheMarsupial
06-14-2005, 06:57 PM
I'm no fighter but...

If I were the woman, my strategy would be to jump on his back and dig at his eyes and/or choke him. At the same time I'd dig my knee into his back and take him down. (Maybe I'd try to go for the nuts or knees, but since my legs would be so much shorter, I'd be afraid he could kick me out of the way first.)

If I were the man, I'd drop to the ground (butt down) and back into a corner. My strategy would be basically just defnse, but I think I could wear her out. I'd use my legs entirely. Anytime she came even close, I'd kick her hard. She'd have no chance to knock me off balance, get at my nads, or come up behind me. I just have to get one good kick in and it's over.

Ulysses
06-14-2005, 06:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The most interesting part of this post is how an anonymous user is able to post in it.

-Diplomat

[/ QUOTE ]

I believe that means that a user account was deleted.

Sponger15SB
06-14-2005, 07:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
If I were the woman, my strategy would be to jump on his back

[/ QUOTE ]

Because doing that doesn't bring him down extremely quickly, the man would have no problem just jumping and landing on his back and crushing the chick

tbach24
06-14-2005, 07:03 PM
Best strategy for woman: Somehow get behind him and take his knees out and how his shoulders while digging your knee into his head

Best strategy for man: Somehow get behind her and....

The best strategy would really be to kick her in the face, I just tried it standing up with my arms behind my back and had no trouble keeping balance.

OtisTheMarsupial
06-14-2005, 07:05 PM
That's why I'd dig into the back of his knees or lower back, so he can't jump or slam me against a wall.

Like I said, I'm no fighter.

Diplomat
06-14-2005, 07:06 PM
Hmm, interesting.

-Diplomat

wacki
06-14-2005, 07:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

-Diplomat

[/ QUOTE ]

I believe that means that a user account was deleted.

[/ QUOTE ]

Must of been admin cuz mods can only ban. Still, I'm not so sure.

Shajen
06-14-2005, 07:15 PM
Quality post El D. Some of these responses are awesome.

The man wins. I weigh about 215-220, my wife around 100. There's simply no comparison. I don't think some of these guys here realize how small 110 lbs is.

JTrout
06-14-2005, 07:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
If the girl uses good strategy, she should win.

[/ QUOTE ]

So you voted for the guy? /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

I keed.

jcx
06-14-2005, 07:49 PM
Are props allowed? If the woman is able to pick up a bat or has access to items she can throw I could see a possibility of her winning. If the fight is in a sterile environment like a boxing ring the woman has no chance for reasons already listed.

gamblore99
06-14-2005, 08:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Seems like all the girl has to do is trip the guy and then kick him in the head 100 times while he is trying to get up without the use of his arms. It would be different if he did not have them tied/taped to his body and simply was not allowed to use them. I vote for the girl on this one.

[/ QUOTE ]

All the man has to do is kick her. And she isn't a marshal arts expert. I think the man wins this for sure.

fingokra
06-14-2005, 08:35 PM
totally disagree

I don't really think this is close. First anytime the female gets within distance the bigger man is going to kick the @^$ out of her. I tried kicking with my hands and arms against my torso and my balance was plenty good enough that a 100 female could knock me over with a kick. Besides she is going to be going backwards at this time. If she goes down and she will, it is over.

If somehow she manages to get closer the headbutt will become a weapon. True the man would obviously be taller but he could easily headbutt down to her height.(Try it) The power from the headbutt is coming from the shoulders, chest, and torso and it would have devasting effects on a woman that size. Also in close a knee to the stomach would cause considerable damage.

If she somehow did manage to get the guy on the ground I still don't think it is over. She better choke him(here comes that headbut) or more likely kick him in groin and head quickly and effectively. Because arms or not and 100 lbs or not a 210 lb man could get back to his feet fairly quickly.

So I don't see the 100 lb female having much of chance and I don't really believe it is close.

Boris
06-14-2005, 08:42 PM
the chick wouldn't stand a chance. The weight and strength difference would give her zero room for error. One good head butt and I'd be putting the boots to her.

Jeff W
06-14-2005, 08:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Your posts were much to close together to have gone into another room and then worn a 110lb women down by repeated kicks after having first straped your arms to your side.

[/ QUOTE ]

I did it before I responded to your post just to be prepared. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

fnord_too
06-14-2005, 09:23 PM
Everyone who sais "One kick in the gut and it's over" are right, but getting a kick in is going to be very hard. If the woman has 1/2 a clue there is no way she is going to stand still, let alone in front of the guy. She has no training or experience in fighting (neither does the guy, though, so landing a good kick and not getting himself off balance and falling if he whiffs is no given), but say she gets an idea like "I'm going to get behind this guy. I wont get withing 4 feet of him unless I am behind him," the guy is going to have a real hard time getting a shot in.

Hell, if the woman just keeps circling him he may get dizzy and fall, or get winded and just say [censored] it and get a beer instead.

If the woman comes in close enough and the guy can get a shot in, a knee, a headbutt, anything like that, it's probably over right there. If she has any sense though, she wont get into striking range when she is in front of him.

heavybody
06-14-2005, 09:36 PM
What are you.. an idiot i would take her myself in less than 5 minutes. [censored] you. Punk .Her legs would be broke before she knew what hit her.

Rev. Good Will
06-14-2005, 11:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

no arms--->no blocking---->eyes are vulnurable---->no eyes anymore

A wins by a landslide assuming she isn't retarted

Chris Daddy Cool
06-14-2005, 11:53 PM
its not like the girl is a 5 year old... wait we did that thread already.

since the guy is NOT very athletic just average, i doubt he can get a good quick strong kick without wobbling a little bit and since the girl is 25 she'd have to be a total retard to even put herself in the position to get kicked so solidly in the first place.

all this talk about one kick and its over may or may not be true, but i'd really like to see this guy get in a good kick, let alone a girl just stand there and take it.

and all this talk about her punches not hurting doensn't really matter. if i was a girl, why am i punching? open handed slaps, preferablly using nails and preferably to the eyes.

oh yeah and some kicks and grabs at the nuts.

for those saying CLEARLY B, its a lot closer than you think.

nothumb
06-15-2005, 12:50 AM
I have a similar height/weight advantage over my girlfriend and we have been known to wrassle occasionally. I could easily subdue her without using my arms to punch or grab her - however, having your arms tied to your sides is a big balance issue as well. This makes it exceptionally close.

I have unusually powerful and accurate kicks for an above-average sized, out of shape guy, due to various activities in the past. However, my girlfriend is also pretty tough and smart in terms of fighting.

I think it's a push depending on the fighting instincts of the woman and the coordination of the guy. If the female is aggressive and the guy is average in coordination I take the chick.

However if you could throw your arms out for balance it becomes a likely win for the male.

NT

nothumb
06-15-2005, 12:52 AM
And BTW the correct strategy for the male has nothing to do with a kick to the gut. More like a knee shot, or a sweep to knock her down, followed by repeated kicks to the face and neck.

NT

nothumb
06-15-2005, 12:53 AM
Correct strategy for the female is to circle the male, quickly and outside of running distance, and try to get behind him and knock him down face first. If she succeeds in this you are really done for.

NT

nothumb
06-15-2005, 12:55 AM
And all you guys who are standing still, practicing your kicks and saying you could win this fight, you should go try to throw a football over a mountain or something. Because you don't have a [censored] clue.

NT

Ulysses
06-15-2005, 03:00 AM
There have been a number of 200lb guys in this thread who have 100lb girlfriends/wives that they like to tussle with. All of you guys should just do this fight and report results.

Patrick del Poker Grande
06-15-2005, 03:15 AM
[censored]. I'm about 6'1", 205 and my wife's 5'9" and [censored] pounds (she'd kill me if I put her weight on the intarweb - let's just say she's in good shape, which for her height means more than 100 lbs) and an athlete. I'm confident that, given decent starting conditions, I could take her out. I wouldn't say it'd be a complete shock if she took me down, though. I did date a girl for a long time in college who was 5'1" and about 95 lbs and I could for sure take her out in this match-up. It's not a problem.

nothumb
06-15-2005, 03:19 AM
[ QUOTE ]
There have been a number of 200lb guys in this thread who have 100lb girlfriends/wives that they like to tussle with. All of you guys should just do this fight and report results.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't want to kill mine. If I won this fight I would be taking care of her while her broken leg heals. Or else rotting in jail.

The other thing to consider is surprise. If she knew in advance and was mentally prepared, I think she could exercise better strategy. Whereas if some guy in handcuffs kicked the door down to her apartment and dropkicked her, less close.

I still think the key issue here is balance. If you're totally untrained it's going to be hard to kick with your arms bound as described. Maybe not just standing in front of a mirror trying to look tough on the internet, but if you are in a real life situation, yes.

NT

Lawrence Ng
06-15-2005, 03:50 AM
If the guy misses the kick and the girl grabs his leg, he is very likely finished.

I'd take the girl to win.

Lawrence

Shajen
06-15-2005, 08:08 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I took your advice and had a friend tape my hands together, with my elbows bent, so my hands were near my chin. When my wife got home, I said hi then tried to dragon kick her. I missed, but didn't go down. She got all pissed off and started screaming at me.

I tried to get back into range to kick her again, but she wasn't having any of it. She went to the pantry and grabbed some cans of corn and green beans and started chucking them at me.

16 oz cans of corn [censored] hurt.

After about 12 cans, she nailed me in the side of the head. My chin bounced off the coffee table and now it's split. Hurts like hell. She took off after that. I'd imagine she's over at her sister's house right now. I also imagine she's either filing for a restraining order or getting a lawyer.

Thanks a lot Diablo. I may be losing half my [censored] thanks to you.

DavidC
06-15-2005, 08:27 AM
Lord help him if he falls over!

Duke
06-15-2005, 08:54 AM
It depends on fighting experience far more than present conditioning.

~D

jakethebake
06-15-2005, 09:52 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Not to mention a plain ol' bull rush. I'm saying this, anyone that believes the woman would win (cup or not) is an idiot.

IndieMatty
06-15-2005, 09:59 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Not to mention a plain ol' bull rush. I'm saying this, anyone that believes the woman would win (cup or not) is an idiot.

[/ QUOTE ]

I fail to see the idiocy. Once or twice a year there's a story of a girl being able to fend off a rapist in the city; and the dude has both hands and arms operational.

The woman has many more options, easpecially since she's most likely faster, a gouge to the eyes, nuts, a friggin side step when you "bull rush" her.

The girl wins dude.

Shajen
06-15-2005, 10:05 AM
http://pegasus.rutgers.edu/~karpone/Usp/running.gif

IndieMatty
06-15-2005, 10:05 AM
hahahaha

The once and future king
06-15-2005, 10:38 AM
He is cheating. We can see quite clearly that he is moving his arms.

wacki
06-15-2005, 02:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, I just opened up this thread to post that.

nh

tolbiny
06-15-2005, 02:07 PM
Tie your arms to your chest, and then kick out at something hard- it is much more difficult to keep your balance than you might think. He will lose a lot of power with from his kicks- and your average guy doesn't really know how to kick decently anyway.

JTrout
06-15-2005, 02:09 PM
Let's get this lined up and bet on it.
Looks like we'd get alot of action.

stankybank
06-15-2005, 02:14 PM
Game Over.

tolbiny
06-15-2005, 02:14 PM
" Because arms or not and 100 lbs or not a 210 lb man could get back to his feet fairly quickly."

Lie down and now stand up without using your hands/arms at all. Exactly how quickly can you do this without someone trying to beat the crap out of you?

jakethebake
06-15-2005, 02:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Lie down and now stand up without using your hands/arms at all. Exactly how quickly can you do this without someone trying to beat the crap out of you?

[/ QUOTE ]

It's not that hard at all. And a woman half my size that doesn't know what she's doing trying to beat the crap out of me isn't going to make much difference.

SmileyEH
06-15-2005, 02:18 PM
Haven't read entirely through, but nobody has mentioned how decent a fighting position the guy lying on his back his. Spinning using one leg and kicking with the other will not be easy for the woman to get close. Even if she manages to sit on his head he can still if he has any flexibility kick upwards and land a knee in her torso. Also, on the ground his elbows can be used for balance. Falling over isn't a huge disadvantage for the guy.

-SmileyEH

tolbiny
06-15-2005, 02:21 PM
Its not hard- but its not fast- and it totally depends on what the woman tries to do- if she just hits you with her fists it probably won't be effective- but if she chokes you/gouges your eyes or kness you in the head there is a good chance you won't be able to get up. This fight will depend entirely on the temperment of the woman.

jakethebake
06-15-2005, 02:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Its not hard- but its not fast- and it totally depends on what the woman tries to do- if she just hits you with her fists it probably won't be effective- but if she chokes you/gouges your eyes or kness you in the head there is a good chance you won't be able to get up. This fight will depend entirely on the temperment of the woman.

[/ QUOTE ]

If she's choking me and weighs 100 lb. I standing up with her hanging off my neck and smashing her against a wall.

tolbiny
06-15-2005, 02:27 PM
Bullshit. Totall bullshit. If you had your arms to help you get up, sure. But if you go down, and roll over to your stomach and bring your knees up to your chest- and she throws a headlock on you and sqeezes as hard as she can you are not lifting a hundred pounds with your back muscles in an awkaard position- while not being able to breath. if the woman is tanacious ther is no reason she should lose once you hit the ground.

jakethebake
06-15-2005, 02:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
ther is no reason she should lose once you hit the ground.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wrong. First, I'm not going to lie down on my stomach for her and just wait for her. But if you go down it's not that hard to get one foot down and stand with her around your neck.

tolbiny
06-15-2005, 02:36 PM
I think this depends on the areana and the woman's temperment. My sister in law fits your description perfectly- she even has a little experience in Tae Kwon Do (not a lot)- and i think that she could be taken easily because she isn't very aggressive and just screaming and running at her immediately could prevent her from using any tactics- she likely would just run at that point (hence the importance of the size of the arena).
If on the other hand she was an aggressive person who would be tanacious with a choke hold or an eye gouge- and she was mentally prepared for the fight then she should be able win the majority of the time- essentially barring a luck kick from the guy that would signifigantly hurt her or knock her down.

RicktheRuler
06-15-2005, 02:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
His elbows could not swing independently - they would basically be strapped to his side. He could swing his whole torso around and slam into her with his elbow, though.

[/ QUOTE ]

This with the combo of kicks and head butts is enough to ensure the male victory.

DMBFan23
06-15-2005, 02:52 PM
most women "untrained in fighting" are not going to be tenacious with a choke hold or eye gouge

that said, I think this is an intersting question and I would not pick either combatant to win in a landslide

RicktheRuler
06-15-2005, 02:54 PM
No, in fact, laying on ones back and kicking upward into an attacker is a technique taught to novice fighters.

I will take this challenge with any willing woman participant of said size (i am 510 180) and I will give odds.

duk
06-15-2005, 03:14 PM
There's no way the woman can win.

There is a rather accurate Seinfeld episode in which Kramer falls asleep on top of his girlfriend, and she is unable to get out. A similar situation could easily come up in the fight, and there is no way a 110 pound woman is pushing a 210 pound guy off of her.

If the guy is for some reason unable to beat the crap out of her with his shoulders and legs, all he has to do is knock her down and get on top. She won't be getting out. Give it a shot with your lady-friend; lie on top of her as dead weight - you don't even have to grab on - and see how easy it is for her to get out.

fnord_too
06-15-2005, 03:19 PM
Jake, you don't qualify at all as the guy described since you are highly trained in combat. (Former Marine, no?)

jakethebake
06-15-2005, 03:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Jake, you don't qualify at all as the guy described since you are highly trained in combat. (Former Marine, no?)

[/ QUOTE ]

How much does most of that matter when they take away your arms? I dunno. But we're talking about an "average" guy that's a lot bigger than me anyway.

wacki
06-15-2005, 03:39 PM
http://parazen.bio.indiana.edu/me/ufcmail.JPG

RacersEdge
06-15-2005, 03:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
No, in fact, laying on ones back and kicking upward into an attacker is a technique taught to novice fighters.

[/ QUOTE ]

But not with your arms tied. She is goig to be able to run around you faster than you can turn - giving her easy head kicking access..

jakethebake
06-15-2005, 03:42 PM
What is this, wacki? /images/graemlins/confused.gif

wacki
06-15-2005, 03:49 PM
look who the e-mail is addressed to.

Hint:

www.ufc.tv (http://www.ufc.tv)

IndieMatty
06-15-2005, 03:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It's not that hard at all. And a woman half my size that doesn't know what she's doing trying to beat the crap out of me isn't going to make much difference.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wait so this woman is 2'9" and 87 pounds?

CieloAzor
06-15-2005, 03:56 PM
[quote

[/ QUOTE ]

Huh? Do I have to give you a tutorial on how to stand up? There are about 3 ways faster than rolling onto your stomach and bringing your knees in.

Lie flat on your back. Now in one smooth motion, bring your head forward to get your momentum going, perform a situp, and push yourself up with your right foot and left knee (the bottom half of your left leg should be lying flat, underneath your right leg). You can also easily perform a 180 while rising, if needed. This takes 1 second, if you're slow.

I weigh about 160 and there's no conceivable way that I could lose this fight. Have you ever seen a girl throw a ball? We're facing an average woman, not Chyna. They aren't built for this [censored]. If she goes down once, repeated kicks and stomps would follow. She's not getting back up.

Also, there's little chance I'd let her poke me in the eyes or kick me in the balls. It's really not very hard to avoid either attack. Her best chance would be to get behind me and choke me or find a way to sit on my chest, but because of how quick things would be happening, the latter is unlikely to occur. And I'd still have defenses in either case.

B in a landslide.

jakethebake
06-15-2005, 03:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Wait so this woman is 2'9" and 87 pounds?

[/ QUOTE ]

*sigh* in the original post, the woman weighed about half what the guy did. So yea. If it were me, the equivalent would be more like an 84 lb woman.

IndieMatty
06-15-2005, 03:59 PM
Just an excuse to make a size joke.

superleeds
06-15-2005, 03:59 PM
n/m

jakethebake
06-15-2005, 04:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Have you ever seen a girl throw a ball?

[/ QUOTE ]

This is really as good an example as there is to why a girl would lose this. This and how many times has a girl asked you to open a bottle or jar of something?

Punker
06-15-2005, 04:21 PM
Hands down, girl. I just tried it with my wife and got my ass thoroughly kicked.

jakethebake
06-15-2005, 04:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Hands down, girl. I just tried it with my wife and got my ass thoroughly kicked.

[/ QUOTE ]

okay. so what are you hgts & wgts? how did she do it? how badly is either of you hurt? If you don't have any permanent damage, we'll assume neither of you was trying too hard. and post the link to the video.

DMBFan23
06-15-2005, 04:26 PM
I will lay odds that he didn't attempt a soul-crushing boot to the head

fnord_too
06-15-2005, 04:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I will lay odds that he didn't attempt a soul-crushing boot to the head

[/ QUOTE ]

The set up is not a "Fight to the death" or "win at all costs", it's just a fun match. Kind of like if you are in a Judo dojo and someone with a little experience fights someone much smaller with a lot of experience.

jakethebake
06-15-2005, 04:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The set up is not a "Fight to the death" or "win at all costs", it's just a fun match.

[/ QUOTE ]

What gave you this impression? He didn't say fight to the death. But he didn't say HaHa wrestle around a few minutes with your wife. I didn't get this impression at all.

wacki
06-15-2005, 04:49 PM
Seriously, how many of you guys want to see something like this on UFC?

They obviously wouldn't have it as the main event but it would be a great crowd warmer.

Ulysses
06-15-2005, 05:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The set up is not a "Fight to the death" or "win at all costs", it's just a fun match.

[/ QUOTE ]

What gave you this impression? He didn't say fight to the death. But he didn't say HaHa wrestle around a few minutes with your wife. I didn't get this impression at all.

[/ QUOTE ]

The idea was, let's say, similar to a bar fight. Typically not a "fight to the death" but more of a "fight 'til someone gives up."

Blarg
06-15-2005, 05:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
BTW I know exactly what I would do. I would run into her like a bulldozer. Preferably cracking my head into her much smaller face. (I love body contact. /images/graemlins/grin.gif) When I got her off balance that would give me just enough time to get in a decent jump kick.

[/ QUOTE ]

Your arms are strapped to your body and you're the one getting HER off balance?

Blarg
06-15-2005, 05:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm no fighter but...

If I were the woman, my strategy would be to jump on his back and dig at his eyes and/or choke him. At the same time I'd dig my knee into his back and take him down. (Maybe I'd try to go for the nuts or knees, but since my legs would be so much shorter, I'd be afraid he could kick me out of the way first.)

If I were the man, I'd drop to the ground (butt down) and back into a corner. My strategy would be basically just defnse, but I think I could wear her out. I'd use my legs entirely. Anytime she came even close, I'd kick her hard. She'd have no chance to knock me off balance, get at my nads, or come up behind me. I just have to get one good kick in and it's over.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're not even going to land a single kick with your back in a corner, ass on the ground, and your arms strapped to your body. I give you 30 seconds max before she's landed a full force kick to your face. Night night.

Blarg
06-15-2005, 05:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
totally disagree

I don't really think this is close. First anytime the female gets within distance the bigger man is going to kick the @^$ out of her. I tried kicking with my hands and arms against my torso and my balance was plenty good enough that a 100 female could knock me over with a kick. Besides she is going to be going backwards at this time. If she goes down and she will, it is over.

If somehow she manages to get closer the headbutt will become a weapon. True the man would obviously be taller but he could easily headbutt down to her height.(Try it) The power from the headbutt is coming from the shoulders, chest, and torso and it would have devasting effects on a woman that size. Also in close a knee to the stomach would cause considerable damage.

If she somehow did manage to get the guy on the ground I still don't think it is over. She better choke him(here comes that headbut) or more likely kick him in groin and head quickly and effectively. Because arms or not and 100 lbs or not a 210 lb man could get back to his feet fairly quickly.

So I don't see the 100 lb female having much of chance and I don't really believe it is close.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why would someone move backwards from a kick? That's suicide. That just lets it unfold right into you. You'll never move backwards as fast as someone can move forwards. Just go sideways. Then you're in close and can retaliate while he's still expending time and energy, and throwing his balance, in the wrong direction.

Short people have great leverage over tall people for trips and throws. If she gets past your kick and gets a little leverage on you, neither of which should be that hard, you're hitting the ground. That takes very little strength.

If she kicks your supporting knee, not only are you falling, you're crippled and pretty much out of the fight. A knee kick isn't all that hard to do, and even a 100 pound woman is strong enough to break a knee.

Most guys do not have great leg flexibility and do not kick all that fast. Having your arms strapped to you means you're going to have to make very unnatural, maybe even comical, movements to keep your balance, and any slight slip or going off balance will be a disaster because you can't easily correct for it.

Kicking is always a gamble. I don't know why there's an assumption that the woman has slow reflexes or can't see a guy kicking or avoid it somehow. They're not bizarre unearthly creatures. She's just like you.

But she's got full mobility and you don't. You should be worrying about her kicks at least as much as she's worrying about yours. If she misses, no big deal. Not with your crappy mobility. If you miss, all she has to do is charge and shove you to knock you on your ass, at which point you can expect to be in deep, pathetic shyt.

Don't start with the headbutts again. A guy with his arms strapped to his body trying to reach way down and headbutt someone shorter than him is Three Stooges material, not serious. People thinking they could headbutt a woman while kicking at the same time are just not giving the woman any credit for not being blind, or really thinking through the demands that would make on their balance.

A 210 pound man is not getting to the ground quickly without using his arms, especially with a 100 pound woman wringing his neck and pounding his head into the ground.

We seem to be very under-rating the enormous balance problems the man would have, highly over-rating his flexibility and speed, dismissing entirely how telegraphed many of his attacks would be, and assuming the woman has very poor reaction time, no initiative whatsoever, and is easily caught by even the clumsiest moves a guy makes.

I'll grant that women are generally not used to fighting and it can be very hard for some of them to get in that mode. But really, lots of us guys here are taking for granted that the woman is some sort of athletic imbecile.

Blarg
06-15-2005, 05:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
the chick wouldn't stand a chance. The weight and strength difference would give her zero room for error. One good head butt and I'd be putting the boots to her.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you could land a head butt on a woman while your hands were strapped to your body, it would be because she was already dead and you were just disrespecting her at the funeral services.

Blarg
06-15-2005, 06:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
And all you guys who are standing still, practicing your kicks and saying you could win this fight, you should go try to throw a football over a mountain or something. Because you don't have a [censored] clue.

NT

[/ QUOTE ]

Yup. And your comments about balance are something I've been emphasizing too. I think a lot of these guys would beat themselves up by falling on their asses and elbows while trying to kick without being able to use their arms to counter-balance. I'd bet at least 90% of them would be responsible for their own takedowns.

dead0eye
06-15-2005, 06:02 PM
One kick in the groin by the female individual will end the match. It's pretty unfair to disable the guy's hands

Blarg
06-15-2005, 06:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Damn, I laughed!

I'm gonna try to remember to feel guilty later.

Blarg
06-15-2005, 06:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

He said try, it not talk about it.

Getting up without using your hands, even for balance, isn't all that quick and easy.

If you think someone kicking you while you're doing it doesn't make a difference, you're dreaming.

JTrout
06-15-2005, 06:06 PM
You seem to be assuming the guy is some kind of athletic embicile.

100 lb. difference.

If she is in close, she's head-butted.
If she is at arm's length, a sweeping kick across her legs sends her to the ground.
If she has you in a head lock on the ground, roll over on her and use the extra 100 lbs.

This is a massacre.

Blarg
06-15-2005, 06:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Haven't read entirely through, but nobody has mentioned how decent a fighting position the guy lying on his back his. Spinning using one leg and kicking with the other will not be easy for the woman to get close. Even if she manages to sit on his head he can still if he has any flexibility kick upwards and land a knee in her torso. Also, on the ground his elbows can be used for balance. Falling over isn't a huge disadvantage for the guy.

-SmileyEH

[/ QUOTE ]

That gets very tiring very fast, and spinning around without using your hands isn't that easy and it isn't very fast.

Doing that, she could skip around you and exhaust you while you rubbed yourself raw trying to keep her in front of you. And while you're using your legs to maneuver and jack-knife your body into position, she can use hers to pretty leisurely kick your ankles. Her huge mobility vs your very limited mobility and need to use your legs to keep turning yourself into position so she doesn't get to the side of you(which she almost certainly will anyway) means she's basically going to have free shots at your legs almost constantly. Womens' legs aren't weak like their arms. You'll be getting kicked hard and often. I predict crying involved, and not by the woman.

JTrout
06-15-2005, 06:12 PM
To make this contest somewhat closer, this should be the starting positions.
Man on back.
Woman on feet.

Blarg
06-15-2005, 06:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If she's choking me and weighs 100 lb. I standing up with her hanging off my neck and smashing her against a wall.

[/ QUOTE ]

You try to stand up? She kicks the back of your knee. Nice to meetcha, ground -- how ya been?

You try to stand up and smash her against a wall and she lets you? You didn't say the girl was from the Special Olympics.

Here's my scenario: If she's mean, she rips your eyes out. Game over in one shot. Or punches your throat in. Game over in two or three shots. If she's really an adorable sweetheart, the kind you'd bring home to meet your mother, she grabs your hair and smashes your head into the ground over and over and over again. St. Peter makes a limp wrist motion at you when you arrive and you have to get in a big argument about why you don't belong in Gay Heaven.

Blarg
06-15-2005, 06:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
To make this contest somewhat closer, this should be the starting positions.
Man on back.
Woman on feet.

[/ QUOTE ]

He'll be on his back right after he throws a kick and then gets shoved. He might even knock his ass just kicking and losing his balance.

JTrout
06-15-2005, 06:17 PM
I'd love to bet on this.

Blarg
06-15-2005, 06:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You seem to be assuming the guy is some kind of athletic embicile.

100 lb. difference.

If she is in close, she's head-butted.
If she is at arm's length, a sweeping kick across her legs sends her to the ground.
If she has you in a head lock on the ground, roll over on her and use the extra 100 lbs.

This is a massacre.

[/ QUOTE ]

None of that made a lick of sense, and it's already been explained clearly why.

1. A tall guy trying to head butt a shorter person, with his hands strapped to him, is comedy material. Good luck finding someone idiotic enough to let that happen. He's got more to worry about from her head butt by far.

2. We're not talking about Bruce Lee here. The average guy is going to not only do a sweeping kick with his hands strapped to him, but do it without telegraphing? She's just going to hang around waiting for this to happen? He's in vastly more danger from her doing a sweep on him.

3. Your body weight doesn't mean much when you're in a headlock. Your mission is to not pass out or get your neck broken.

And why would she let you roll over? If she's got control of your neck, and you're on the ground, you're not the one in charge of who's moving where. A little jackknife of the hips should separate a few vertebrae and quickly show your corpse who's boss.

It's a massacre all right. Unless it's in close quarters and you are an experienced kicker with exceptional balance, you don't have a chance. Even then, your chances stink.

Two things matter here -- mobility and balance. You aren't doing great on one and are severely handicapped on the other. She's got plenty of both. Plus, you don't have key tools of balance, defense, distance control, and attack -- your hands. She does, though.

This is not good. Time to put on an apron and learn to bake cookies, man.

Blarg
06-15-2005, 06:27 PM
I would too.

JTrout
06-15-2005, 06:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
1. A tall guy trying to head butt a shorter person, with his hands strapped to him, is comedy material. Good luck finding someone idiotic enough to let that happen. He's got more to worry about from her head butt by far.

2. We're not talking about Bruce Lee here. The average guy is going to not only do a sweeping kick with his hands strapped to him, but do it without telegraphing? She's just going to hang around waiting for this to happen? He's in vastly more danger from her doing a sweep on him.

3. Your body weight doesn't mean much when you're in a headlock. Your mission is to not pass out or get your neck broken.

And why would she let you roll over? If she's got control of your neck, and you're on the ground, you're not the one in charge of who's moving where. A little jackknife of the hips should separate a few vertebrae and quickly show your corpse who's boss.

It's a massacre all right. Unless it's in close quarters and you are an experienced kicker with exceptional balance, you don't have a chance. Even then, your chances stink.

Two things matter here -- mobility and balance. You aren't doing great on one and are severely handicapped on the other. She's got plenty of both. Plus, you don't have key tools of balance, defense, distance control, and attack -- your hands. She does, though.

This is not good. Time to put on an apron and learn to bake cookies, man.

[/ QUOTE ]

None of that made a lick of sense, and it's already been explained clearly why.

This guy has two feet, right?
A 210 lb. man is gonna knock a 110 lb. woman to the ground before a 110 lb. woman knocks a 210 lb. man to the ground-
arms or no arms.

Blarg
06-15-2005, 06:43 PM
Since that post just amounted to "Oh yeah?" and simply repeating the bizarre assertions you were unable to support in the first place, it amounts to a clumsy but complete concession.

If you had just admitted I was right in the first place, you wouldn't have had to go to all this trouble. But I'm glad you manned up and admitted it eventually. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Pepsquad
06-15-2005, 07:04 PM
For any of us that grew up in the 80's this isn't even close. Every single one of us spent hours perfecting the "Danielson Crane Kick" ala Karate Kid. The chick is screwed.

fnord_too
06-15-2005, 08:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
For any of us that grew up in the 80's this isn't even close. Every single one of us spent hours perfecting the "Danielson Crane Kick" ala Karate Kid. The chick is screwed.

[/ QUOTE ]

When I practiced that I had to hold my arms up...

http://www.stanford.edu/group/scti/scti97/pix/praj%20karate%20kid2%20s4.jpg

Edit to add pic

Pepsquad
06-15-2005, 08:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

When I practiced that I had to hold my arms up...

[/ QUOTE ]

For effect only.

masse75
06-15-2005, 11:19 PM
Challenge for the female is that she's up against a potential knockout kick/punch. Example of their "tolerance" (stolen from the fight vid thread)

Stupid girl lets guy B#$@h slap her (warning: violent content) (http://content.collegehumor.com/media/movies/bitch_slap2.wmv)

jakethebake
06-16-2005, 08:33 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Getting up without using your hands, even for balance, isn't all that quick and easy.

If you think someone kicking you while you're doing it doesn't make a difference, you're dreaming.

[/ QUOTE ]

You were always picked last for kickball weren't you?

jakethebake
06-16-2005, 08:37 AM
[ QUOTE ]
You try to stand up? She kicks the back of your knee. Nice to meetcha, ground -- how ya been?

[/ QUOTE ]
First, she's a completely untrained 100 lb girl. Second, I'm not going to just let her kick me in the back of the knee. Third, is she choking or kicking? You think she's trying to do both at once? She's not Royce Gracie here.

[ QUOTE ]
You try to stand up and smash her against a wall and she lets you? You didn't say the girl was from the Special Olympics.

[/ QUOTE ]
If she's hanging around my neck trying to choke me out, then yea. It wouldn't be too hard to smash her againat a wall. Did you even read what I was talking about?

Shajen
06-16-2005, 09:52 AM
Jake, I think the problem here is that you (and myself) have had a modicum of training.

We would handle this situation completely differernt from an unarmed fat guy with no training.

So I am sure that is coloring our perspective.

I don't get it though. For example, if this were a battle between a 110lb man and a 220lb man, who would win?

9/10, the bigger guy is gonna win.

Drunk Bob
06-16-2005, 10:06 AM
So you are talking about a dude. with no balance that can only kick and bite.

His only hope is to somehow "Put in her pooper"

fingokra
06-16-2005, 06:46 PM
Let me get this right. In order for the 100 lb untrained female to win she must first get within the males kicking distance. The lure him into kicking. Immediately sidestep that kick and counter within a fraction of a second with a perfectly placed kick of her own to his knee. Hopefully, throwing him off balance enough that he will fall and fall face down. (I think her best chance is that he is knocked out on this fall.) Then deliver either more perfectly placed kicks or knees to groin, throat, or head in the second it will take him to standup. Obvisouly she must do any of this before she is kicked, kneed, bullrushed, headbutted, hipchecked, or crushed in a variety of ways because the obvious weight disadvantge that make in of these attacks end game if successful. I can see the untrained 100lb female doing this for the "FLAWLESS VICTORY." Perhaps you should enter this strategy in my stupidest bets thread.