PDA

View Full Version : Can I keep up a 210% ROI

Rootabager
06-14-2005, 01:57 PM
I started out on party last year playing the 5 dollar sng's and doing really well. I waited till I ran my 100$ bankroll to 1000$ before I moved up to the 10's.

I have been crushing the 10's after my first 300 tourney's my ROI has been 210%. My strategy that I use allows me to money in virtually every tournament and win a large majority. One of my friends thinks I am crazy for not moving up to the 20's but I have been doing so well I am afraid to move up.

Any of you guys have any clues of the play difference between the two levels?

45suited
06-14-2005, 02:00 PM
this is going to be fun

Bigwig
Prepare to be flamed.

I hope you're joking, BTW.

No, you cannot maintain 210%.

zipppy
Maybe it'll just go away...

kiffl
06-14-2005, 02:01 PM
This is a joke, right? If you are serious(which I don't think you are) please write a thread on your sng strategy that makes it to the money virtually every time.

Bigwig
06-14-2005, 02:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
My strategy that I use allows me to money in virtually every tournament

[/ QUOTE ]

I missed this part. Obviously, this is a joke.

junkmail3
06-14-2005, 02:02 PM
I have NO CLUE what the play differences are.

I think 210% ROI is a little low. There are obvious leaks in your game. A good player should be able to maintain AT LEAST a 475% ROI, this is, at least, for an average player.

steelcmg
06-14-2005, 02:04 PM
Next he will be telling use to use that how to beat party poker book thats out on ebay.

45suited
06-14-2005, 02:05 PM
probably over 500% if you add in rakeback

octaveshift
06-14-2005, 02:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]

I think 210% ROI is a little low.

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed. I am at 460% right now, but I am plugging leaks and looking forward to seeing this number grow.

zipppy
06-14-2005, 02:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

I think 210% ROI is a little low.

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed. I am at 460% right now, but I am plugging leaks and looking forward to seeing this number grow.

[/ QUOTE ]

You probably have been folding Q3 too often.

Karak567
06-14-2005, 02:07 PM
Only 210 %? you should really consider dropping back to the 6s. I would not play the 22s without attaining a ROI of above 560 % at the 11s after 100 tournaments.

Moonsugar
06-14-2005, 02:07 PM
Yes, you are teh best playah evah

mosdef
06-14-2005, 02:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
One of my friends thinks I am crazy for not moving up to the 20's but I have been doing so well I am afraid to move up.

[/ QUOTE ]

The 20s are MUCH harder. Most of us have seen our ROIs drop as low as 100% at the 20s.

ZebraAss
06-14-2005, 02:15 PM
You seem to be over your head at the 10's. I think you should buy 7 monitors and 28 table the 6's

josie_wales
06-14-2005, 02:27 PM
Good one!

I needed a laugh.

I cannot belive that some of you think that this was a serious post,

jw

Freudian
06-14-2005, 02:32 PM
Actually the person at the very extreme right end of the normal distribution would problably be able to produce results like that over 300 SnGs.

I can't muster the energy to calculate how many SDs it would be though.

utmt40
06-14-2005, 02:37 PM
LMAO

boedeker
06-14-2005, 02:39 PM
I don't understand why you guys are so unwilling to consider that this guy might have developed the super ultimate sng strategy that takes full advantage of your less effective pos strategy. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

kyro
06-14-2005, 02:40 PM
Hmmmm, no.

Blarg
06-14-2005, 02:43 PM
The key to keeping your ROI over 200% is making sure your ITM is always over 100%. Most good players are ITM at least 140% of their games, and some of the top SNG pros who post here win over twice as many games as they actually play. We're talking about people in the top level, hardest games, though, where win rates are much lower. If they stepped down a bit to easier games, their win rate would go up.

Lots of people who could play higher are happy just to have less variation and win 20 or 30 games at a time while 8-tabling the 55's.

Wes ManTooth
06-14-2005, 02:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I don't understand why you guys are so unwilling to consider that this guy might have developed the super ultimate sng strategy that takes full advantage of your less effective pos strategy. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't think about it like that, hmmm what should this "super ultimate sng strategy" be called... these words alone may not even be fitting for such a phrase.

Got it...It shall be referred to as...

"The Super Redonkulous Ultimata Sng Strategery"

Freudian
06-14-2005, 02:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Hmmmm, no.

[/ QUOTE ]

It probably happens one time in an extremely large number of 300 SnG runs (billions). Perhaps 210% is too extreme, but 100% probably happens from time to time.

Wes ManTooth
06-14-2005, 02:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I started out on party last year playing the 5 dollar sng's and doing really well. I waited till I ran my 100$ bankroll to 1000$ before I moved up to the 10's.

I have been crushing the 10's after my first 300 tourney's my ROI has been 210%. My strategy that I use allows me to money in virtually every tournament and win a large majority. One of my friends thinks I am crazy for not moving up to the 20's but I have been doing so well I am afraid to move up.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am sure Citanul would be happy to help you with all your questions.

Rootabager
06-14-2005, 02:59 PM
I cant give away my strategy or party name because I dont want anyone to observe my play and take notes. I do admit that it probaly wouldnt work as well at higher limits but at the 10 dollar level it crushes the competition.

I can see where it might drop down to just over 100% but never lower than that. I also only play 4 tables at once. But I am planning to start 8 tabling this week.

gamboooool
06-14-2005, 03:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Good one!

I needed a laugh.

I cannot belive that some of you think that this was a serious post,

jw

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sure my post will be taken with a grain of salt, because I am a new poster and all that. I believe that if this post is a joke, it is sort of exactly what is wrong with this forum. I've been reading here long enough to know that there is a cyclical nature to things. However, the last month or so seems to be the highest noise to signal ratio I've ever noticed. There's 10 joke threads a day, "fad plays" such as the PVS or Stop-and-Go that wind up with 30 threads a day when they are in style, and of course, too many one word answers to questions that the original posters clearly think are more difficult than can be answered in that manner.

Hopefully things will start changing soon, or I fear that many of the better posters will stop posting entirely.

kyro
06-14-2005, 03:22 PM
New poster or not, you're exactly right. I'm also getting tired of the sickeningly obvious "should I push PF with an awesome hand and 3BB" threads.

Bigwig
06-14-2005, 03:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I cant give away my strategy or party name because I dont want anyone to observe my play and take notes. I do admit that it probaly wouldnt work as well at higher limits but at the 10 dollar level it crushes the competition.

I can see where it might drop down to just over 100% but never lower than that. I also only play 4 tables at once. But I am planning to start 8 tabling this week.

[/ QUOTE ]

Two things:

1. If you're serious, your strategy cannot maintain 50% ROI over the long run. You're just hot. And I'm being generous with 50%.

2. If you're joking, it's really not that good a prank.

jcm4ccc
06-14-2005, 03:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I believe that if this post is a joke, it is sort of exactly what is wrong with this forum.

[/ QUOTE ]

A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.

kyro
06-14-2005, 03:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I believe that if this post is a joke, it is sort of exactly what is wrong with this forum.

[/ QUOTE ]

A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's too bad the "now and then" requirements haven't been satisfied.

boedeker
06-14-2005, 03:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
"fad plays" such as the PVS

[/ QUOTE ]

I love how this move got called PVS, when you dumbasses only call it that cause you play so low that you don't realize that gamboholic has been pulling this move forever. BTW Gambool, I'm pretty sure youre gambohoolic so I figured i would welcome you to the board with this correction.

kyro
06-14-2005, 03:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
"fad plays" such as the PVS

[/ QUOTE ]

I love how this move got called PVS, when you dumbasses only call it that cause you play so low that you don't realize that gamboholic has been pulling this move forever. BTW Gambool, I'm pretty sure youre gambohoolic so I figured i would welcome you to the board with this correction.

[/ QUOTE ]

OK, this abortion of a thread seems to be the perfect place to ask the abortion of a question I've been meaning to ask but never had the chance to.

1) What is the PVS?

2) What does PVS stand for?

I think I know the answer to #2.

wiggs73
06-14-2005, 03:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Can I keep up a 210% ROI

[/ QUOTE ]
Yes, you can. You need to simply finish with the exact same distribution over infinity as you have over the past 300 SNGs or however many you have played.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Yes. The 20s are slightly more difficult than the 10s due largely to the buyin being slightly more. You should therefore expect a slight decrease in ROI, probably down to 205% or so.

Each of these questions have blatantly obvious answers. Please try to come up with more insightful questions and / or comments for your next post. Maybe a HH or something...

Freudian
06-14-2005, 03:33 PM
PVS is a massive overbet all-in with crap cards designed to pick up the pot preflop after a few players have limped in.

kyro
06-14-2005, 03:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
PVS is a massive overbet all-in with crap cards designed to pick up the pot preflop after a few players have limped in.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you. I pulled a PVS last night in a $109. Short stack with about 5BB (25/50 level) limped UTG. 2 others limped and I pushed my SB with J8. Two 8s on the flop drag me the pot. I think that might have been one of the worst plays I've made in an SNG in a long time.

Blarg
06-14-2005, 03:45 PM
It's from Phil Van Sexton.

He likes doing it in level 3 or 4 to pick up some blinds early so he comes with a little more muscle into round 5-ish and toward the bubble.

gamboooool
06-14-2005, 03:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you. I pulled a PVS last night in a $109. Short stack with about 5BB (25/50 level) limped UTG. 2 others limped and I pushed my SB with J8. Two 8s on the flop drag me the pot. I think that might have been one of the worst plays I've made in an SNG in a long time.

[/ QUOTE ]

As far as I know, PVS stands for "Phil Van Sexton," the poster.

I believe that PVS was added in SNG FAQ v2's definitions list, if you can find that. However, I think that the above poster's statement that the play should be a "massive overbet" is incorrect. From what I understand, it's attempting to pick up a pot preflop that has no strength shown into it thus far, specifically when the pot would be of real use to your stack size, or when your stack size is comfortably large enough to take the gamble that you might be called by one of the limping stacks (they don't need to limp necessarilly to show no strength).

And yes, I believe the problem lately has been exactly that the "every now and then" has become "every third post."

asofel
06-14-2005, 05:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
this is going to be fun

[/ QUOTE ]

mindreader ;-)

valenzuela
06-14-2005, 05:23 PM
This is a very, very, very lame joke...in case this is isnt a joke youre the biggest idiot ever.

DasLeben
06-14-2005, 05:29 PM
It's not the PVS so much anymore, but rather the stop-and-go threads taking over. I'd say 1/10 of these posts actually HAS a stop-and-go in it though. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Rootabager
06-14-2005, 05:32 PM
I dont even claim to be good at poker only 10 dollar sng's

smcannon
06-14-2005, 05:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I cant give away my strategy or party name because I dont want anyone to observe my play and take notes.

[/ QUOTE ]

Then I wholeheartedly believe that you have no business on this forum. You dare come on here and seek advice yet you have no willingness to contribute yourself.

This is of course on the basis that you are telling the truth, which I highly doubt.

To me it makes much more sense that you have no urge to share anything simply because you have nothing to share.

If I am wrong, than I offer my half-ass apology. But if I'm right then the other half of that ass is you.

codewarrior
06-14-2005, 05:46 PM
8. Next!

codewarrior
06-14-2005, 05:47 PM
LOL, this took how many posts to point out?

(PS - spoilsport)

Freudian
06-14-2005, 05:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I cant give away my strategy or party name because I dont want anyone to observe my play and take notes.

[/ QUOTE ]

Then I wholeheartedly believe that you have no business on this forum. You dare come on here and seek advice yet you have no willingness to contribute yourself.

This is of course on the basis that you are telling the truth, which I highly doubt.

To me it makes much more sense that you have no urge to share anything simply because you have nothing to share.

If I am wrong, than I offer my half-ass apology. But if I'm right then the other half of that ass is you.

[/ QUOTE ]

You will find out who he is anyway. He is the one with 90% win rate in poker prophecy over 300 games.

Rootabager
06-14-2005, 05:53 PM
I post reply's to people's questions. And it will usually only be in the STT forum because it's the only place I feel qualified to post in.
Just the overall strategy I cant divulge. But when people ask questions about 11 dollar sng's i will answer as best I can. No joke intended in my orginal post

DasLeben
06-14-2005, 05:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I post reply's to people's questions. And it will usually only be in the STT forum because it's the only place I feel qualified to post in.
Just the overall strategy I cant divulge. But when people ask questions about 11 dollar sng's i will answer as best I can. No joke intended in my orginal post

[/ QUOTE ]

No offense or anything, but what's the actual formula that you're using to calculate your ROI? I think this is probably more of a math blunder than anything else...

astarck
06-14-2005, 05:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I do admit that it probaly wouldnt work as well at higher limits but at the 10 dollar level it crushes the competition.

But I am planning to start 8 tabling this week.

[/ QUOTE ]

Since you have a 210% ROI with 4-tables, get ready for a 420% ROI with 8!!!!!!!!!!!

Biloxi
06-14-2005, 05:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I dont even claim to be good at poker only 10 dollar sng's

[/ QUOTE ]

With that good of ROI you should not even want to move up. Just multi table and continue to rape.
And dont ask for advice if you arent going to contribute some of your vast knowledge of winning

astarck
06-14-2005, 06:02 PM
Assuming only 4 tables an hour you are making a healthy $80+/hr. You are probably approaching 100-120/hr if you run them continuously.

Why move up when you can make that kind of money at the 11s?

treeofwisdom7
06-14-2005, 06:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You will find out who he is anyway. He is the one with 90% win rate in poker prophecy over 300 games.

[/ QUOTE ]

nobody has a 90% win rate in PP hes full of $hit

Blarg
06-14-2005, 06:05 PM
To battle even deadlier arch villains, and get more money to refurbish your batcave.

treeofwisdom7
06-14-2005, 06:06 PM
the only way this retard is gonna win 90% of the time is to win 90% of coin clips..

DasLeben
06-14-2005, 06:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
To battle even deadlier arch villains, and get more money to refurbish your batcave.

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Rootabager
06-14-2005, 06:12 PM
coin flips....I have never lost a 60 40. haha

astarck
06-14-2005, 06:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Think he has X-ray vision to see the cards....through the monitor?

Rootabager
06-14-2005, 06:15 PM
Just a really good nose. Sniff it out when I am beat.

kiffl
06-14-2005, 06:17 PM
Can we please just let this stupid thread die...

DasLeben
06-14-2005, 06:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Can we please just let this stupid thread die...

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd be more than willing to, after he answers my question: How do you calculate your ROI? What formula?

lawrence
06-14-2005, 06:19 PM
It's some troll, don't pay attention to it. Who cares?

Rootabager
06-14-2005, 06:26 PM
pokertracker

DasLeben
06-14-2005, 06:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
pokertracker

[/ QUOTE ]

That'll explain a few things.

Pokertracker says I have an ROI of 184%. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Rootabager
06-14-2005, 06:29 PM
And the question about keeping 210. That was just bragging. I was really asking about the 20's.

Rootabager
06-14-2005, 06:34 PM
It's no mistake.

DasLeben
06-14-2005, 06:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
It's no mistake.

[/ QUOTE ]

No really, it is a mistake. My ROI isn't anywhere NEAR 184%. If it was, I'd be the god of SNGs. Get it? It's not possible over the long term.

Have you been inputting your tournament histories into Pokertracker after each tourney? Not the basic hand histories, the emailed ones you have to request.

And just for laughs, it also says I have a 97% ITM, and an average finish of 1.83. Bwahaha.

Eevee
06-14-2005, 07:52 PM
Could this be a prank by Yugo??

Mr_J
06-14-2005, 07:57 PM
Guys he's obviously just trying to stir you all up...

I'd like to know the chances of a 40%ROI at the $11s hitting 210% over 300. I'd guess I've got more chance of being struck by lightening in space.

microbet
06-14-2005, 08:00 PM
You gave away your strategy. Now I'll never lose.

Crispy86
06-14-2005, 08:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
It's no mistake.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, it's possible you're not actually trolling, and just don't know enough about PokerTracker. DasLeben's comment was right on. The issue is that unless you have the complete Hand Histories sent you and you then use those, PT won't include results (just hands) of tournaments you didn't see until the winner. Here's what you need to do:

1) Open PT and go to the File menu
2) Go down and select 'Party & Affiliates Tournament Results - Manual Entry'
3) A small window will open with a list of all the tournaments. You'll probably see a good number that have empty spaces.
4) Click on the line of one, and enter the missing info. That would be the Buy-In, the Fee, the number of Entrants, and the table type (S&G 1 Table). Then press the 'Save' button. Do this for each and every entry.
5) NOW look at the results.

BTW, if you really have had a ROI of 210% over 300 tournaments of $11 SNGs, you should have a $6930 profit. Do you?

Albert

Big Limpin'
06-14-2005, 08:40 PM
I suspect you calculated:

ROI = Profit/vig
not
ROI = Profit/(buyin+vig)

i assume your 210% ROI is really 21.0%

/images/graemlins/grin.gif (kidding, but you dont have 210. I could play against 9 assorted farm animals, and not get 50%. And not even the smart ones, like dogs and horses. I mean llamas and emus and chickens.

faquewdikhed
06-14-2005, 09:00 PM
The best players in the world would have a tough time maintaining anything higher than 30%'s....

What makes you think you are among the best players in the world?

(this is stolen from an irieguy post)

Are you a poker prodigy?
Do you have an advanced degree in game theory?
Do you have years of experience?

What makes you think you're so damn special?

zipppy
06-14-2005, 09:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

nobody has a 90% win rate in PP hes full of $hit

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you need to replace the batteries in your sarcasm detector.

zipppy
06-14-2005, 09:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
(kidding, but you dont have 210. I could play against 9 assorted farm animals, and not get 50%. And not even the smart ones, like dogs and horses. I mean llamas and emus and chickens.

[/ QUOTE ]
lmao

drapes
06-14-2005, 09:35 PM
THIS is the kind of thread I like. Why? Well, when Curtains comes home tonight, I'll say, "Didja read that thread on 2+2 where that guy was saying that his ROI is like, a million, and half the people were all like, "lol," and half the people were like, "no way, liar." Then Curtains will patronizingly say, "They were all kidding. They all know it's a joke." And I'll say, "No, really. Some of them really thought he was telling the truth." And he'll pat me on the head and sigh.

Then later, after he reads the thread, he'll say, "You're right. What a bunch of frigging idiots." That's why I like these kinds of threads.

Just my $.02.

adanthar
06-14-2005, 10:51 PM
Now see, this right here is a newbie curtains should be proud of /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Welcome to the forum. We need more sarcasm here badly, please oblige.

sivorez
06-15-2005, 03:14 AM
this guy is dead serious, i've watched him play in a ton of sng's and have never seen him lose

DasLeben
06-15-2005, 03:16 AM
[ QUOTE ]
this guy is dead serious, i've watched him play in a ton of sng's and have never seen him lose

[/ QUOTE ]

Then tell us, oh mysterious stranger, how does one person know the magical secret of SNG poker, when a whole forum of talented players are groping in the dark with their measly 40% ITMs?

Grace us!

Turk
06-15-2005, 05:20 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Great first post...an echo.

Uh, and regarding the OP, he should quit his job, move to Vegas, and start making some real money.
Then once he establishes himself, you know as a household name & all, he can then through infomercials, sell the secret system, do book signings hold poker conferences and be well....a hero and mentor to the rest of us.

Blarg
06-15-2005, 07:30 AM
I'm of the Yugo theory on this post.

josie_wales
06-15-2005, 09:47 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, and to think I thought this guy was full of cr4p.

Well, I guess that settles it.

jw

steelcmg
06-15-2005, 10:22 AM
I finally figured out how he wins all the sngs he has 10 accounts and plays with all 10 people and just lets his guy win everytime.

kyro
06-15-2005, 10:26 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I finally figured out how he wins all the sngs he has 10 accounts and plays with all 10 people and just lets his guy win everytime.

[/ QUOTE ]

As long as 9 new accounts don't sprout up stating that their ROI is -100% and what are they doing wrong?

Crispy86
06-15-2005, 10:47 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Then tell us, oh mysterious stranger, how does one person know the magical secret of SNG poker, when a whole forum of talented players are groping in the dark with their measly 40% ITMs?

Grace us!

[/ QUOTE ]

As I said elsewhere in the thread, I think he is misusing PT and that's why he is getting those screwy numbers. It'd be nice if he would confirm this, and if so, swallow his pride and say it.

Still... 40% ITM? Isn't that low?

Albert

smartalecc5
06-15-2005, 10:49 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think he read "Phil Hellmuths Million Dollar Tournament Strategies"

Tilt
06-15-2005, 10:55 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I have been crushing the 10's after my first 300 tourney's my ROI has been 210%.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think you could achieve this over the long term even if you could see everyone's cards.

Apathy
06-15-2005, 11:38 AM
[ QUOTE ]
THIS is the kind of thread I like. Why? Well, when Curtains comes home tonight, I'll say, "Didja read that thread on 2+2 where that guy was saying that his ROI is like, a million, and half the people were all like, "lol," and half the people were like, "no way, liar." Then Curtains will patronizingly say, "They were all kidding. They all know it's a joke." And I'll say, "No, really. Some of them really thought he was telling the truth." And he'll pat me on the head and sigh.

Then later, after he reads the thread, he'll say, "You're right. What a bunch of frigging idiots." That's why I like these kinds of threads.

Just my $.02.

[/ QUOTE ]

It would be much, much funnier if you tell him how bad he is cause he can't maintain as high an roi and say you don't want him to teach you anymore cause you hired some genius with a 200% roi in the 11s.

Then tell him that this guy also said he's better then him at chess, I'd love to see that reaction.

/images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Blarg
06-15-2005, 12:28 PM
I've always loved fireworks.

Rootabager
06-15-2005, 12:59 PM
I have already stated, I dont think I am good at poker. Only 10 dollar sng's where you really dont have to think or make any decisions. I beat 100nl pretty easily but dont have illisions that I am good at NL poker.

Rootabager
06-15-2005, 01:03 PM
I sat down for about an hour and taught my girlfriend how to beat the 5 dollar sng's and she knows nothing of poker, now she loves it becuase she has been beating them consistantly. They are too easy. If you can only manange a 40% ROI you have some major leaks in your game.

wiggs73
06-15-2005, 01:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I sat down for about an hour and taught my girlfriend how to beat the 5 dollar sng's and she knows nothing of poker, now she loves it becuase she has been beating them consistantly. They are too easy. If you can only manange a 40% ROI you have some major leaks in your game.

[/ QUOTE ]

Alright, if there was any doubt remaining for anyone as to whether or not this post was a joke in the first place, this should erase it. We can let this thread die a slow, peaceful death now. Good day.

Rootabager
06-15-2005, 03:01 PM
What allows me to keep my roi so high is that I have never lost a coinflip or either end of a 60 40. When the other players see this at the table they then play scared and I can run the table over. I also win 8x more than i ever get 2nd or 3rd

wiggs73
06-15-2005, 03:10 PM
First I'm going to quote you:

[ QUOTE ]
What allows me to keep my roi so high is that I have never lost a coinflip or either end of a 60 40. When the other players see this at the table they then play scared and I can run the table over. I also win 8x more than i ever get 2nd or 3rd

[/ QUOTE ]

Now I'm going to quote myself:

[ QUOTE ]
Alright, if there was any doubt remaining for anyone as to whether or not this post was a joke in the first place, this should erase it. We can let this thread die a slow, peaceful death now. Good day.

[/ QUOTE ]