PDA

View Full Version : Video games while playing hold em

nrinker
06-14-2005, 11:44 AM
I play 8 tables on party skins. I don't like to look at the screen unless i am clicking a hand. I am wanting to play 12 hours a day for 2 months straight.

The only way I can keep my sanity while doing this is playing video games while I play. So I have hot shots golf, golf games are great because you hit your shot then can stop click your hands or w/e.

I need games that would move in a stop and go fashion like this. I would really like some suggestions from people, anyone know any good games to play that you could play while 8 tabling?

Thanks for listening

P.S. i know about turn based rpgs, and also games need to be on console because I don't have a third monitor for computer

xCEO
06-14-2005, 11:53 AM
Yeaahh 8-tabling is so boring. I'm 16-tabling right now, you could give that a try..

michiganfan9
06-14-2005, 11:55 AM
What size monitor do you use if you fit 16 screens?

jkkkk
06-14-2005, 11:57 AM
just read / post on the forums, listen to music, play flash games like slimeball.

nrinker
06-14-2005, 11:59 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Yeaahh 8-tabling is so boring. I'm 16-tabling right now, you could give that a try..

[/ QUOTE ]

Ya I was thinking about 16 tabling. Problem with that is, then I have too many clicks and can't play video games. I would also need to buy 2 more monitors, I do want to try it though.

Mind if i ask what game/site(s) you 16 table at?

sinfulslick18
06-14-2005, 12:34 PM
play online games...like pool.. or something

-sinful