PDA

View Full Version : playerview price

stillbr
06-14-2005, 09:59 AM
We'll I had decided earlier this week I was going to break down and pay for Playerview....Until I went to the site and realized it cost freakin $50!!! Why does amirpc not make it a reasonable price? Playerview needs freakin PT for goodness. Maybe if PT cost $150 then I could understand the price. Anyways anybody have other suggestions for what to use besides PV? I dont really like GT+ because it wont show stats on observed tables without alot of hassle.

Ranged
06-14-2005, 10:48 AM
Yeah the price is way out of line for what is does. I use poker office now that PV is not free. Don't really feel like throwing another 50$ away.

Ranged
06-14-2005, 11:02 AM
btw...the program is written in c# and can be completely decompiled back to the original source. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

wayotogo
06-14-2005, 01:42 PM
Come on, another post about this subject?! If Amir chooses to charge $50 for it that is his business. Do you feel it is worth it, buy it - if not, then don't. Why make a post about it?

PokerAce
06-14-2005, 03:24 PM
Spend some time searching this forum. There is another alternative available that's still in early development, but operates very similar to PlayerView.

OrianasDaad
06-14-2005, 04:49 PM
PT should cost $150. A comparable product, Chessbase, is in that range, and worth it for the chess professional.

PT+PV is worth way more than $100. You may disagree. There are alternatives.

As far as alternatives, you are in the right forum.