PDA

View Full Version : Multi-tabling Question (non-computer guy)

Oluwafemi
06-14-2005, 09:49 AM
i used to be able to have up four Pokerstar tables at one time going on my monitor. now, i was'nt able to see all four screen entirely, but it was more than enough four-table effectively and even add a fifth table in the middle.

all that stopped shortly before i just moved into my new house. i think i was having an issue with virus scan, resinstalling my computer back from the beginning, or re-installing my printer--- i don't remember--- whatever. now anytime i pull up Internet Explorer or a Pokerstar table, it fills up the whole damn screen.

i'm looking to start multi-tabling PS's SNGs and also Party's but i need to know how i can resize the tables down as well as my Internet Explorer. anybody heard of this and know how to fix it?

pergesu
06-14-2005, 09:52 AM
You need to change the resolution.

Right-click the desktop, then choose properties, and go to the settings tab. There should be a little slider on the lower left, which is the resolution. Jack it all the way up and hit apply.

You should be able to get some more help in the zoo if you need.

Lady Dont Tekno
06-14-2005, 09:54 AM
That's not really enough information to troubleshoot effectively but the first thing I'd try is right clicking anywhere on your desktop -> Properties -> Settings and then make sure your resolution is jacked up.

If you reformatted and reinstalled Windows you may have to mess around with your video card drivers.

//LDT

zipppy
06-14-2005, 10:16 AM
scroll down for monitor information:

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=1282525&page=0&view=colla psed&sb=5&o=14&fpart=1