PDA

View Full Version : Just had a drive by shooting in my hood!!!

Biloxi
06-14-2005, 02:52 AM
Has anyone else had to hit the floor? or had similiar experience?

toss
06-14-2005, 02:53 AM
Yeah. Had a few drive bys and gang fights in my highschool. One time there was a whole freaking race war and they had to go to emergency lock down for the school. Good times.

Blarg
06-14-2005, 02:59 AM
Yeah. I had a monster shoot-out right outside my place a month and a half ago or so ago, and a few bullets exchanged a ilttle bit back. Kinda sucks. I should probably be one hell of a lot quicker to jump out of my chair, go into the next room, and duck and cover or whatever.

-Skeme-
06-14-2005, 03:00 AM
This aint Cali this is Harlem nigga we do walk by's.

Biloxi
06-14-2005, 03:04 AM
[ QUOTE ]
This aint Cali this is Harlem nigga we do walk by's.

[/ QUOTE ]

how bout cruisin by on a bike lol

-Skeme-
06-14-2005, 03:04 AM
I'm so hilarious I pull walk-by's in a clown suit.

blatz
06-14-2005, 04:40 AM
17 year old kid is running from the cops last week, aqnd he hides in the yard of a friend of mine about a block away. Their dog starting barking and scared the kid, so the next day he came back and shot the dog.

6 months ago, I heard a huge noise, and ignored it. About 20 minutes later, a police officer knocks on the door and asks if I've seen a bullet on my porch. He really needed to find it bad, and bury it, as he took a wild shot at someone right on a main street.

wacki
06-14-2005, 04:47 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Has anyone else had to hit the floor? or had similiar experience?

[/ QUOTE ]

About every other time I visit my friend at 38th st. in Indy. Normally happens around 9 PM. That place is a cesspool.

Blackjack
06-14-2005, 07:29 AM
I've never heard a gunshot before. I've only seen 1 real gun in my life outside of police officers and soldiers. The life of the suburban kid.

Blackjack

Talk2BigSteve
06-14-2005, 07:35 AM
LOL

Clunk Clunk Clunk Clunk Whooa Bang (reload muzzle) Bang Giddyup Clunk Clunk Clunk Clunk

Amish Drive-by

Steve

Blackjack
06-14-2005, 07:37 AM
Big steve.. you better never pass my post count or I will kill you.

Blackjack

jakethebake
06-14-2005, 09:23 AM
Why do you people live in these places?

namknils
06-14-2005, 10:01 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That's exactly what I was thinking. My advice to anyone having driveby shootings in their neighborhood: MOVE NOW.

jakethebake
06-14-2005, 10:02 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That's exactly what I was thinking. My advice to anyone having driveby shootings in their neighborhood: MOVE NOW.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's just a good thing these people have the 00t braintrust to figure these things out for them and give great advice like this. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Pocket Trips
06-14-2005, 10:06 AM
I used to know Jayson Williams in High School and I have been around him while he held a shotgun.. thats closer than I ever wanna be to a shooting

namknils
06-14-2005, 10:08 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I used to know Jayson Williams in High School and I have been around him while he held a shotgun.. thats closer than I ever wanna be to a shooting

[/ QUOTE ]

Now that's scary. /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

HopeydaFish
06-14-2005, 10:18 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Yeah. I had a monster shoot-out right outside my place a month and a half ago or so ago, and a few bullets exchanged a ilttle bit back. Kinda sucks. I should probably be one hell of a lot quicker to jump out of my chair, go into the next room, and duck and cover or whatever.

[/ QUOTE ]

Life in the land of the free, home of the brave. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif