PDA

View Full Version : INDIANA JONES PART 4

Blackjack
06-14-2005, 12:38 AM
On Yahoo News, Indiana Jones Part 4 is coming out but Spielberg isn't really talking about the plot yet.

Cash money baby

Blackjack

mason55
06-14-2005, 12:40 AM
Last I heard Lucas and Spielberg were all about it but Ford hadn't said yes to the script. Has this changed?

Blackjack
06-14-2005, 12:41 AM
It better. Indiana Jones movies rocked. In other GOOD news, Paris Hilton is withdrawing from her public life.

Blackjack

mason55
06-14-2005, 12:45 AM
[ QUOTE ]
It better. Indiana Jones movies rocked. In other GOOD news, Paris Hilton is withdrawing from her public life.

Blackjack

[/ QUOTE ]

I /images/graemlins/heart.gif Paris Hilton

I love dumb dirty skanky party girls. They are my weakness.

Blackjack
06-14-2005, 12:46 AM
Name a celebrity. His dick has probably been in her mouth.

Blackjack

mason55
06-14-2005, 12:47 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Name a celebrity. His dick has probably been in her mouth.

Blackjack

[/ QUOTE ]

What does that have to do with my dick being in her mouth?

Edit: I'm not talking about dating or marrying the bitch, but I would definitely [censored] her and do lines off her titties all night long

Blackjack
06-14-2005, 12:48 AM
She's a skank. Grossness - but if I had that opportunity to stick her, I can't say I would pass it up.

Blackjack

jakethebake
06-14-2005, 08:52 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Last I heard Lucas and Spielberg were all about it but Ford hadn't said yes to the script. Has this changed?

[/ QUOTE ]

I wonder if Ford will wear his mid-life crisis earring and force a role of his skank?

CCass
06-14-2005, 03:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Blackjack

[/ QUOTE ]

There is about as much chance of Paris withdrawing from public life as there is a crack whore giving up the pipe.

Alobar
06-14-2005, 03:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

hopefulyl lucas out, otherwise its going to suck. Course maybe spielberg will bitch slap him into line. I dunno. I hate lucas