PDA

View Full Version : I'd like to see Andy with a green name.

BeerMoney
06-13-2005, 11:03 PM
I think it'd be cool.

(If he had a green name, it means he acts as moderator of our forum.)

We don't really need a moderator, but I think Andy's our guy.

greenage
06-13-2005, 11:12 PM
I agree, I’d like to see him “greened” as well.

Andy B
06-14-2005, 12:26 AM
In case y'all hadn't noticed, I haven't been participating as much as I used to. Three weeks ago, I was collecting unemployment. This week, I'm juggling three part-time jobs. I'm going a little nuts right now. (If the day job sticks this time, I'm ditching the night job. The weekend job is too much like free money to let it go just yet.) I was even too tired to go out for beer after brass band tonight. I miss post-rehearsal (or post-concert) beer maybe two or three times a year (and I miss rehearsal about once every two years).

I don't really see a need for a stud forum moderator. We don't get that much spam, and the people who do spam us tend to spam several other forums at the same time, so they get taken care of.

It would be cool to have my name in a different color, though. I was thinking <font color="red">red</font>. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

dandy_don
06-15-2005, 03:36 PM
Yet another one of the same old posts (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Number=2644559&amp;page=0&amp;view=colla psed&amp;sb=5&amp;o=14&amp;fpart=1)

The stud forum continues to get the same old posts about SCSFAP, such as the link above, and many other questions such as "starting hands for stud", "where do you play stud", etc.

For nothing else but helping to create a sticky for "Our" forum (the Stud Forum), we need Andy_B to step up and be our Moderator.

Andy B
06-15-2005, 05:01 PM
I don't really see a great need for a moderator. At any rate, I think a moderator should be someone who reads the forum more or less every day, and I am not currently in that category. I do see a need for a sticky though. I'm probably as qualified as anyone to do that. I should have both the time and the inclination to do that in a couple of weeks. Right now I have neither.

greenage
06-15-2005, 08:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I do see a need for a sticky though. I'm probably as qualified as anyone to do that. I should have both the time and the inclination to do that in a couple of weeks. Right now I have neither.

[/ QUOTE ]
Hey Andy,

If I can help by doing some searches for you, let me know.

greenage

bugstud
06-17-2005, 07:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I don't really see a great need for a moderator. At any rate, I think a moderator should be someone who reads the forum more or less every day, and I am not currently in that category. I do see a need for a sticky though. I'm probably as qualified as anyone to do that. I should have both the time and the inclination to do that in a couple of weeks. Right now I have neither.

[/ QUOTE ]

oops

BeerMoney
06-17-2005, 08:29 PM
you'd think andy would send me a pm, and be like, "Cool idea Beer..."

/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Andy B
06-17-2005, 09:09 PM
Cool idea Adam.

Just quit my third job, so I might have a little more time.