PDA

View Full Version : FishTank/Doyle's Room Tournement Structure

LLKOOLK1
06-13-2005, 10:09 PM
Anyone play on this site/sites? I have played 4 tourneys now and 3of 4 were rebuy disasters. I understand that they need to make these tourneys rebuy style to reach the guarenteed prize pool, but the structure needs to allow you to play allot more. I cashed in 3 of 4 tourneys, but found my average stack to not come anywhere near what I would need to play comfortably at these levels.
The blinds incresed every 8 mins in one tourney and 12minutes in another. Even the 12 was extremly fast, with myself busting out when i pushed with K10 /images/graemlins/club.gifs UTG...this is the extreme I reached when blinds were 2000-4000 and I had 11,000 utg(obvious push with the threat of two random hands for almost my whole stack in the blinds???)
Either way I have taken my cashes and withdrawn themfrom this site.I play these small buyin MTTs for practice, and I am getting nothing from these tourneys with no room for play whatsoever. One mistake, even early in the tournemnt, costs you the whole tourney. Any opinions? Or anyone who can get a copy of their typical structure so that we can anaylize?