PDA

View Full Version : Is there a good/standard MTT results spreadsheet?

The Student
06-13-2005, 07:37 PM
Hi -

I recently had my laptop stolen, along with my homemade/jerry-rigged results spreadsheet /images/graemlins/mad.gif, very EV-. Now that I'm starting all over, I figured that someone probably created a spreadsheet that's a lot better than the one I put together. I'm wondering if there is a standardized spreadsheet that you MTTers use to keep track of your results. I did a search, but I couldn't find anything with links to spreadsheets.

I'm coming over from the STT forum, where we have a standardized spreadsheet for STTs. (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Number=2606029&page=&view=&s b=5&o=) So this is the kind of thing I'm hoping that someone on this forum has created. I'm looking for something that calculates ITM, ROI, and other fun stuff.
Any help you can offer is appreciated.

thanks,

ts-

The Student
06-14-2005, 01:02 AM
Anyone have any ideas where I can find one?

thanks,

ts-

Allinlife
06-25-2005, 11:49 PM
bump

IHateKeithSmart
06-26-2005, 12:00 AM
I use a ghetto version with no calcs, etc. But I am a bit of an Excel person, so if there is some demand, I'm happy to give it a crack. We can probably just mod the aleomagus xls.

astarck
06-26-2005, 12:26 AM
The only problem I see is an MTT has a variable number of people/people paid/percentages paid. In a STT you have a fixed number of players and ITM.

I guess you could write something that looked it up from PT, but the overall stats could be very limited.

LearnedfromTV
06-26-2005, 01:50 AM
I am working on creating a statistic that measures the rate at which you finish ITM/FT/Final 3/Win relative to the number of times you should finish ITM/FT/etc. given the size of the various fields that enter. Set up so that a 1.00 ITM stat means finishing ITM exactly as often as you should on average, a 2.00 means finishing twice as often as average, etc. Can be weighted for entry fee also, so that you get more credit for finishing ITM in a higher $ tourney.

I have a spreadsheet but I enter results manually.

Allinlife
06-26-2005, 03:46 AM
it'd be nice if someone could make super spreadsheet ala Aleo's sng spreadsheet, that consists of
ITM/ROI/FT/profit/outlasted # of field (avg finish)

who's up for the challenge? /images/graemlins/grin.gif