PDA

View Full Version : K-high vs two loose-passives

donger
06-13-2005, 07:33 PM
too loose? I have seen BB cold call 3 bets from SB with KTo then proceed to call to river with no pair/no draw. I recently played a HU pot vs SB who calls my PFR with A2 then calls to river after flopping a 2. Needless to say, these guys are pretty loosey-goosey. (BB has a 55% WTSD%!)

I'm raising because this hand is easily a favorite over two random ones, plus if I flop to it, i'm collecting bets on 3 & 4 from likely two opponents.

What I'm curious about is my turn decision. Is this hand strong enough to bet again and try to set up a free showdown, or should I take the free card with the gutshot + overcard? (Keep in mind that a turn bet is not going to fold any no-pair hands that beat me)

Party Poker 5/10 Hold'em (6 max, 6 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is Button with K/images/graemlins/club.gif, 8/images/graemlins/spade.gif.
<font color="#666666">3 folds</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, SB calls, BB calls.

Flop: (6 SB) 7/images/graemlins/club.gif, 6/images/graemlins/heart.gif, 7/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
SB checks, BB checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, SB calls, BB calls.

Turn: (4.50 BB) 4/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
SB checks, BB checks, Hero checks.

River: (4.50 BB) 2/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
SB checks, <font color="#CC3333">BB bets</font>, Hero folds, SB folds.

Final Pot: 5.50 BB

Anders_G
06-13-2005, 07:59 PM
would've played it the same.

clownshoes
06-13-2005, 08:02 PM
With two callers your hand isnt strong enough to bet again on the turn. You played it fine.

obithrawn
06-13-2005, 08:12 PM
I like this play.