PDA

View Full Version : Multi-Tabling Goals...

xGoreDudex
06-13-2005, 06:46 PM
I'm quite new to poker in general. And by know means am I really ready to become a professional or do this full-time however, I have heard a lot of comments about multi-tabling and the potential income IF you happen to be a winning player, for the purposes for clarification can somebody please explain that if you happened to

Multi Table $2/4 and let's say we are using six tables, that would be 1bb/100, lets assume each table can accomplish 60 hands an hour, out of the six tables that would be 360 hand per hour, or 3.6/100bb so that'd relate to $14.40, lets call it 14. If a person was to play 4 hours a day that income would be $56 per day... is that half sensible expectation for a winning player?

I'm not attempting this, I'm just curious what the people who crush low limit make per hour, or is the 1bb/100 to low for a winning low limit player, understandably when you move up in limits your bb/100 should be lower. Just curious if a lot of people can easily sustain over a 1bb/100 multi-tabling low limit hold'em making themselves a lot of cash, I recently read a post where someone said if you multi-table $2/4 and have 8 tables you should be able to make $1,800 a day...this seemed far fetched, now mind you he was saying that the bb/100 was like 3-4 i believe...is that realsitic?

Thanks

SmileyEH
06-13-2005, 06:55 PM
I'm in the minority on the forum in thinking that more than 3.5BB/100 is possible 8 tabling 2/4 is possible. However, getting over 2BB/100 should be easy for a lot of posters. This equates to around $40/hr.

-SmileyEH