PDA

View Full Version : New Book: Bill Clinton Raped Hillary to Conceive Chelsea

Dynasty
06-13-2005, 05:35 PM
This is insane stuff.

Ed Klein, a best selling author and former editor of Newsweek and editor-in-chief of the New York Times Magazine, will publish a new book called The Truth About Hillary. In the book, he claims Bill Clinton raped his wife Hillary in 1979. The result was the conception of their only daughter, Chelsea.

The story is currently on the controversial Drudge Report (http://www.drudgereport.com/flash3ek.htm)

XXXXX DRUDGE REPORT XXXXX SUN JUNE 12, 2005 20:02:25 ET XXXXX

RAGE AT AUTHOR AFTER CLAIM: BILL RAPED HILLARY, CONCEIVED CHELSEA

**Exclusive**

Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton turned furious and considered legal action after learning bestselling author Ed Klein would allege in a new book: Bill Clinton raped her -- resulting in the conception of daughter Chelsea Clinton!

"[Author] Klein is going to rot in hell for this," a well-placed source close to Hillary said over the weekend.

The explosive charge comes in THE TRUTH ABOUT HILLARY: WHAT SHE KNEW, WHEN SHE KNEW IT, AND HOW FAR SHE'LL GO TO BECOME PRESIDENT -- set for release next week.

[The book ranked #198 on AMAZON.COM's hourly sale chart late Sunday.]

MORE

"I'm going back to my cottage to rape my wife," Klein quotes Bill Clinton as saying during a Bermuda getaway in 1979.

In the morning, the Clintons' room "looked like World War III. There are pillows and busted-up furniture all over the place," an unnamed source tells Klein.

Klein source claims Bill later learned Hillary was pregnant reading about it in the ARKANSAS GAZETTE.

"The fact that his wife didn't tell him that she was pregnant before she told a reporter doesn't seem to phase him one bit, because he says, 'Do you know what night that happened?"

"'No,' I say. 'When?"

"'It was Bermuda,' he says, 'And you were there!'"

MORE

The rape claim is just the beginning of Klein's alleged revelations, the DRUDGE REPORT can reveal.

TRUTH ABOUT HILLARY marks the most aggressive attempt yet to investigate Hillary.

The former first lady turned senator fumed as a close aide offered details of the book, an insider explains.

"Mrs. Clinton told me she would considering suing him for outright libel," the top Hillary source explains. "This is the right wing attack machine on crack!"

MORE

But Hillary and her camp may have a hard time typecasting Ed Klein as a Clinton-crazed right-winger. Klein is the former foreign editor of NEWSWEEK and former editor in chief of the NEW YORK TIMES MAGAZINE. He is a frequent contributor to VANITY FAIR and PARADE.

He is also the author of THE KENNEDY CURSE; FAREWELL, JACKIE; and several other NEW YORK TIMES bestsellers.

VANITY FAIR has already commissioned an excerpt of the embargoed Hillary book, exploring Hillary's senate runs.

Developing...

PITTM
06-13-2005, 05:39 PM
bill clinton is also hitler. and pol pot. and he hates babies.

rj

bholdr
06-13-2005, 05:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
"This is the right wing attack machine on crack!"

[/ QUOTE ]

ACPlayer
06-13-2005, 05:45 PM
Howard Dean on crack?

partygirluk
06-13-2005, 05:51 PM
What are the libel laws like in the U.S. - from reading that article this guy could have just made this up of the top of his head, and will profit from totally false allegations.

Dynasty
06-13-2005, 05:55 PM
Here's a bio of Ed Klein (http://www.annonline.com/interviews/981104/biography.html).

Edward Klein is a well-known editor, writer, and lecturer with a distinguished career in American journalism.

As editor-in-chief of The New York Times Magazine for eleven years, 1977 to 1988, Mr. Klein led this flagship publication of the Sunday Times to new heights of public interest and editorial excellence. During his editorship, The New York Times Magazine won the first Pulitzer Prize in its history.

In 1989, Mr. Klein became a Contributing Editor of Vanity Fair. Among his many well-received articles are stories on Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis, and on Aristotle Onassis's granddaughter, Athina Onassis Roussel.

In addition, Klein has written a number of cover stories for Parade, the Sunday magazine with a readership of 83 million, on such important figures as Jesse Jackson, Barbara Bush, and former President Ronald Reagan. For the past several years, he has written a weekly column for Parade called "Walter Scott's Personality Parade".

Klein began his career in journalism as a copy boy for the New York Daily News while attending Columbia University, where he graduated with a bachelor's degree. He earned a master's degree from the Columbia Graduate School of Journalism and was awarded a traveling fellowship to Japan. He learned to speak Japanese with some fluency as a foreign correspondent in Asia for United Press International. Upon his return to New York, Klein joined Newsweek, where he became Foreign Editor and then Assistant Managing Editor with Jurisdiction over foreign and military affairs.

Klein's most recent nonfiction work includes Just Jackie: Her Private Years and All Too Human: The Love Story of Jack and Jackie Kennedy, which was published in the fall of 1996 and became a major bestseller. Mr. Klein is also a novelist. He is the co-author of If Israel Lost the War and the author of The Parachutists, which was published in hardcover by Doubleday and in paperback by Ballantine.

The father of two grown children, Edward Klein is married to Dolores Barrett, a well-known public relations executive.

andyfox
06-13-2005, 06:03 PM
So he planned to rape her, and announced it before he did it? Then he leaves the bedroom in a raped condition, so the evidence is plain for everyone to see. Why would he need to rape her?

I've frequently heard a spouse say that he or she was going to rape his or her spouse when they got home.

A funnier thing than Bill learning about the pregnancy in the newpaper would have been for Hillary to have called Bill to tell him she was pregnant and for him to reply, "Who is this?"

Olof
06-13-2005, 06:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Why would he need to rape her?

[/ QUOTE ]

Because she was pissed off about his cheating and didn't want to have sex with him? Bound to have happened at least a few times during their marriage (not necessarily leading to rape of course).

MtSmalls
06-13-2005, 06:54 PM
And Howard Dean calling the Republican Party, "White Christians" is offensive....

slamdunkpro
06-13-2005, 07:43 PM
Best part about it is Ed is a "Limousine Liberal" /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Cyrus
06-13-2005, 08:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
This is insane stuff.

[/ QUOTE ]

So why are you posting insane stuff ?

Broken Glass Can
06-13-2005, 08:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
A funnier thing than Bill learning about the pregnancy in the newpaper would have been for Hillary to have called Bill to tell him she was pregnant and for him to reply, "Who is this?"

[/ QUOTE ]

What he actually asked was:

"Who's the father?"

[censored]
06-13-2005, 09:07 PM
Not all the different from the Kitty Kelly book on GWB. Disgusting then, disgusting now. Perhaps more so in this case because Clinton ,like him or not, served the country and now I think deserves to be treated with the respect due all ex Presidents. He has done a ton of good work since leaving the White House and has gone far to repair his reputation. I'm sure this has to be hurtful for him and his family, and it makes me sick.

adanthar
06-13-2005, 09:59 PM
Newsflash: Clinton likes telling dirty jokes and raunchy sex...Developing...

Matty
06-13-2005, 10:12 PM
I can't think of anything more disgusting than this.

It reeks of a personal grudge, and it reeks of hoping to sell books and make money. 26 years later he brings this up?

How many retarded fucks are going to listen to this like they listend to the SwiftBoat Veterans for Truth? I suspect a lot.

PITTM
06-13-2005, 10:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]

It reeks of a personal grudge, and it reeks of hoping to sell books and make money. 26 years later he brings this up?

How many retarded fucks are going to listen to this like they listend to the SwiftBoat Veterans for Truth? I suspect a lot.

[/ QUOTE ]

nh

Matty
06-13-2005, 10:24 PM
The beginnings of a rebuttal. How stupid it is that one is even going to be needed:

http://mediamatters.org/items/200506100009#1

theBruiser500
06-13-2005, 11:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
This is insane stuff.

[/ QUOTE ]

So why are you posting insane stuff ?

[/ QUOTE ]

because dynasty is a crazy republican

Zeno
06-14-2005, 12:21 AM
Shelter From The Storm

'Twas in another lifetime, one of toil and blood
When blackness was a virtue and the road was full of mud
I came in from the wilderness, a creature void of form.
"Come in," she said,
"I'll give you shelter from the storm."

And if I pass this way again, you can rest assured
I'll always do my best for her, on that I give my word
In a world of steel-eyed death, and men who are fighting to be warm.
"Come in," she said,

Not a word was spoke between us, there was little risk involved
Everything up to that point had been left unresolved.
Try imagining a place where it's always safe and warm.
"Come in," she said,

I was burned out from exhaustion, buried in the hail,
Poisoned in the bushes an' blown out on the trail,
Hunted like a crocodile, ravaged in the corn.
"Come in," she said,

Suddenly I turned around and she was standin' there
With silver bracelets on her wrists and flowers in her hair.
She walked up to me so gracefully and took my crown of thorns.
"Come in," she said,

Now there's a wall between us, somethin' there's been lost
I took too much for granted, got my signals crossed.
Just to think that it all began on a long-forgotten morn.
"Come in," she said,

Well, the deputy walks on hard nails and the preacher rides a mount
But nothing really matters much, it's doom alone that counts
And the one-eyed undertaker, he blows a futile horn.
"Come in," she said,

I've heard newborn babies wailin' like a mournin' dove
And old men with broken teeth stranded without love.
Do I understand your question, man, is it hopeless and forlorn?
"Come in," she said,

In a little hilltop village, they gambled for my clothes
I bargained for salvation an' they gave me a lethal dose.
I offered up my innocence and got repaid with scorn.
"Come in," she said,

Well, I'm livin' in a foreign country but I'm bound to cross the line
Beauty walks a razor's edge, someday I'll make it mine.
If I could only turn back the clock to when God and her were born.
"Come in," she said,

By Bob Dylan

fimbulwinter
06-14-2005, 07:06 AM
this is indeed bizarre. that said, i'd give it ~15% chance of being true verbatim.

fim

BluffTHIS!
06-14-2005, 10:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Me either. The very thought of sticking my thingy in hilary, whether she were willing or not, makes me want to toss my lunch.