PDA

View Full Version : Tech: Batch ID3 Tagging Albums?

BusterStacks
06-13-2005, 04:51 PM
Is there a prog that will ID3 Tag MP3s for me? As you may know, you can't really CDDB query once the files are out of WAV format, but I bet there is a program that will do this. Anyone?

jakethebake
06-13-2005, 04:52 PM
Are you speaking English? /images/graemlins/confused.gif

Macdaddy Warsaw
06-13-2005, 04:53 PM
Jack of Arcades introduced me to Tag & Rename, which has made my life infinitely simpler.

Use that. Google to find it (I'm sorry I'm lazy).

BusterStacks
06-13-2005, 05:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Jack of Arcades introduced me to Tag & Rename, which has made my life infinitely simpler.

Use that. Google to find it (I'm sorry I'm lazy).

[/ QUOTE ]

This is perfect, thank you sir.

jnalpak
06-13-2005, 05:27 PM
I use Tag&Rename

no need to look any further

BusterStacks
06-13-2005, 05:35 PM
Good call.

Wow, the "Quicksave Playlist" is the pure nuts too

jnalpak
06-13-2005, 05:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Good call.

Wow, the "Quicksave Playlist" is the pure nuts too

[/ QUOTE ]

the album picture download is the purenuts and the quicksave is the seconds....

put each album in a seperate folder and then hit that blue button to chk them all off...then hit the "amazon" button and click the album that is correct and BAM! album cover art on each song with the correct tagging. OH and ALLBUM REVIEW

my only concern now is HOW DO I DISPLAY all this great-anal-retentive tagging? i tried to get ElDj but it looks like that site went down. Does anyone have a JUKEBOX style player that i can display on my media pc?

BusterStacks
06-13-2005, 05:44 PM
Well the reason I wanted to do this is because iPod's display ID3 tags.

jnalpak
06-13-2005, 05:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Well the reason I wanted to do this is because iPod's display ID3 tags.

[/ QUOTE ]

u can tweak how it renames your files too...only prob i have with itunes is i have to click every song or it displays the full artist-song and its hard to scroll through...but once your over that hurdle its all gravy

BusterStacks
06-13-2005, 06:00 PM
I dislike iTunes quite a bit because it groups my singles and albums together in one huge library. The iPod i got is for my gf, i would prefer one that's just like an external HD where I can drag and drop.

contentless
06-14-2005, 01:06 AM
I'm not familiar with T&R, but try out Musicbrainz. That's for the lazy people.