PDA

View Full Version : my boss is a fat prick who makes me want to puke

Pocket Trips
06-13-2005, 04:20 PM
The fat bastard asks me to make copies of his upcoming cruise itinerary and he marks off the pages in the booklet that he wants me to copy sso I do this and give the originals back to him. As I am putting together the copies I notice that there is a day missing and I ask him for the originals back so I can add it.

He starts freaking out saying he can't ask his staff to do the simplest thing without it turning into a major project, but it was his fat dumb ass that missed the page to begin with...

If he had asked me to make a copy of his itinerary w/o feeling the need to mark off every page I am sure I could've accomplished this task w/o his general fat stupidity getting in the way.

God I hate fat arrogant stupid people with money!!

When I pointed out that he did not mark that page to be copied he just mumbled something unitelligible that was supposed to pass for an apology. god he really does piss me off

Ok I am done venting.. return to the important discussion of becoming vampires and Ms. OOT /images/graemlins/grin.gif

RacersEdge
06-13-2005, 04:25 PM
Damn, I can't even imagine a boss yelling at me. It seems so unprofessional and immature.

jakethebake
06-13-2005, 04:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The fat bastard asks me to make copies of his upcoming cruise itinerary and he marks off the pages in the booklet that he wants me to copy sso I do this and give the originals back to him. As I am putting together the copies I notice that there is a day missing and I ask him for the originals back so I can add it.

He starts freaking out saying he can't ask his staff to do the simplest thing without it turning into a major project, but it was his fat dumb ass that missed the page to begin with...

If he had asked me to make a copy of his itinerary w/o feeling the need to mark off every page I am sure I could've accomplished this task w/o his general fat stupidity getting in the way.

When I pointed out that he did not mark that page to be copied he just mumbled something unitelligible that was supposed to pass for an apology. god he really does piss me off

Ok I am done venting.. return to the important discussion of becoming vampires and Ms. OOT /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought you were male. /images/graemlins/confused.gif

asofel
06-13-2005, 04:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought you were male. /images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

hahaha...guys can photocopy too you know /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Your Boss
06-13-2005, 04:28 PM
Get back to work.

And get me a donut.

jakethebake
06-13-2005, 04:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Get back to work.

And get me a donut.

[/ QUOTE ]

How long have you had this account made just waiting for a chance to use it?

SpearsBritney
Oh, and next Friday is Hawaiian shirt day. So if you want to you can go ahead and wear a Hawaiian shirt and jeans.

blaze666
i hope you have somehing good planned for him for the day you leave.

Jersey Nick
06-13-2005, 04:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i hope you have somehing good planned for him for the day you leave.

[/ QUOTE ]
Like calling the Cruise line the day before the boss's trip and canceling the reservation.

Your Boss
06-13-2005, 04:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Get back to work.

And get me a donut.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

All the meals are all-you-can-eat. Sloppy work cannot be tolerated.

brassnuts
06-13-2005, 04:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Registered on 06/13/05 01:26 PM

[/ QUOTE ]

jakethebake
06-13-2005, 04:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Registered on 06/13/05 01:26 PM

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't mean when he registered it. I meant... Oh, never mind. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Mike Cuneo
06-15-2005, 02:30 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Get back to work.

And get me a donut.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL!

nothumb
06-15-2005, 02:32 AM
Sounds like your boss has correctly diagnosed you with a case of vaginitis and is acting accordingly. If my boss ever said something like this I would light his ass up. He knows better.

NT

einbert
06-15-2005, 02:39 AM
I would quit and play poker instead if I were you.

Patrick del Poker Grande
06-15-2005, 02:52 AM
Some or many of you may have seen this one before. Whatever.
[ QUOTE ]
A woman in a hot air balloon realized she was lost. She reduced altitude and spotted
a man below. She descended a bit more and shouted, "Excuse me, can you
help me? I promised a friend I would meet him an hour ago, but I don't know where I
am."

The man below replied, "You're in a hot air balloon hovering approximately 30 feet
above the ground. You're between 40 and 41 degrees north latitude and between 59
and 60 degrees west longitude."

"You must be an engineer," said the balloonist.

"I am," replied the man, "How did you know?"

"Well," answered the balloonist, "everything you told me is technically correct, but
I've no idea what to make of your information, and the fact is I'm still lost.
Frankly, you've not been much help at all. If anything, you've delayed my trip."

The man below responded, "You must be in Management."

"I am," replied the balloonist, "but how did you know?"

"Well," said the man, "you don't know where you are or where you're going. You have
risen to where you are due to a large quantity of hot air! You made a promise,
which you've no idea how to keep, and you expect people beneath you to solve your
problems. The fact is you are in exactly the same position you were in before we
met, but now, somehow, it's my fault."

[/ QUOTE ]

CCass
06-15-2005, 03:18 PM
If you are unhappy with your boss or where you work, go somewhere else. Why be miserable?

EliteNinja
06-15-2005, 06:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Some or many of you may have seen this one before. Whatever.
[ QUOTE ]
A woman in a hot air balloon realized she was lost. She reduced altitude and spotted
a man below. She descended a bit more and shouted, "Excuse me, can you
help me? I promised a friend I would meet him an hour ago, but I don't know where I
am."

The man below replied, "You're in a hot air balloon hovering approximately 30 feet
above the ground. You're between 40 and 41 degrees north latitude and between 59
and 60 degrees west longitude."

"You must be an engineer," said the balloonist.

"I am," replied the man, "How did you know?"

"Well," answered the balloonist, "everything you told me is technically correct, but
I've no idea what to make of your information, and the fact is I'm still lost.
Frankly, you've not been much help at all. If anything, you've delayed my trip."

The man below responded, "You must be in Management."

"I am," replied the balloonist, "but how did you know?"

"Well," said the man, "you don't know where you are or where you're going. You have
risen to where you are due to a large quantity of hot air! You made a promise,
which you've no idea how to keep, and you expect people beneath you to solve your
problems. The fact is you are in exactly the same position you were in before we
met, but now, somehow, it's my fault."

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Greatest joke ever. (I'm an engineer)

gorie
06-15-2005, 06:40 PM
today at work a few of us were on break. my boss comes in sits down for 1 second and immediately gets up to start fiddling with the vending machine readjusting all the coin-slot things like a crazy person (cuz he is) and starts going on about "you people need to make sure everyone knows after they use the vending machine to push it back in and it has to be turned all the way to the right blah blah"
note: he didn't actually want to use the vending machine , he just needed something to be retarded about.

so yeah. we get yelled at for the position of the vending machine coin slots (as if someone couldn't figure out how to get money in if they weren't turned a specific way?!). wouldn't want him to lose sleep over that.

i wouldn't be surprised if tomorrow they are all turned the way he likes and gives us opposite instructions. just to give an example how psycho my boss is.

he also farted like 50 times yesterday and smelled like a turd everywhere he went.

i can't imagine anyone having it much worse than we do.

SpearsBritney
06-15-2005, 06:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
he also farted like 50 times yesterday and smelled like a turd everywhere he went.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thankyou for bringing a little ray of sunshine into my day /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Sponger15SB
06-15-2005, 06:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thankyou for bringing a little ray of sunshine into my day /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah seriously.

Today I woke up and went surfing and then played frisbee golf. I then came back and have been eating sausage and munster cheese in wheat thins and watching movies while playing poker.

I love my life.

jnalpak
06-15-2005, 07:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

people like that are insecure and fukked in the head. I manage a fair sized group and if i asked someone to copy something unrelated to work and it wasnt 100% i would say thanks and fix the inconsistencies myself...that guy is a straightup DICKFOR!!!!

Shajen
06-16-2005, 07:44 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah seriously.

Today I woke up and went surfing and then played frisbee golf. I then came back and have been eating sausage and munster cheese in wheat thins and watching movies while playing poker.

I love my life.

[/ QUOTE ]

I hate you, Sponger15sb.

Just so you know.

<font color="white"> just kidding. Except the part about hating you /images/graemlins/grin.gif </font>