PDA

View Full Version : Tens vs. unknown

afk
06-13-2005, 04:09 PM
Good online 2/4 game. I'm not using the converter because I feel it makes me think more about the hand.

This is only my 5th hand at the table, but the table so far has been very loose up until the turn - bets and raises are generally respected after that. but.... that's only based on 5 hands.

UTG calls, mp folds, CO raises, button cold calls, sb folds, I 3bet from the bb with T /images/graemlins/heart.gif T /images/graemlins/spade.gif, UTG folds, CO and Button call. 3 to the flop for 10.5 SB.

Flop: K /images/graemlins/spade.gif 4 /images/graemlins/spade.gif 4 /images/graemlins/heart.gif

I bet, CO folds, button calls. Two to the turn for 6.25 BBs.

Turn A /images/graemlins/heart.gif

I bet, CO raises, I fold.

Now that I post this, it looks more standard, as I don't think there are many hands I'm really ahead of against an unknown.

I played at this table for another half hour and determined that button was really loose and fairly aggressive, though not maniacal. Would your line change if you had this read at the time of the hand?

sinfulslick18
06-13-2005, 04:25 PM
I believe you played it correctly Really is not that much you beat.

-sinful

afk
06-13-2005, 04:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I believe you played it correctly Really is not that much you beat.

-sinful

[/ QUOTE ]

Same deal if opponent is loose and aggressive? (I still tend to think so)

sinfulslick18
06-13-2005, 04:34 PM
i would most likely fold it if he is loose/aggressive. probably more reason for this character to have Axs then

-sinful