View Full Version : Portland Trip Report

KJS
06-13-2005, 03:23 PM
F'ing Vegan Jell-O shots.

Jesus Christ.

KJS

thewarden
06-13-2005, 05:08 PM
Wow, most vegans I've met have never struck me as the jello-shot types. Perhaps now their inner frat-boy or girl can be released.

jakethebake
06-13-2005, 05:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
F'ing Vegan Jell-O shots.

[/ QUOTE ]
What do they make vegan jello from (not horse's hooves i assume?)?

stabn
06-13-2005, 05:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Wow, most vegans I've met have never struck me as the jello-shot types. Perhaps now their inner frat-boy or girl can be released.

[/ QUOTE ]

He was probably doing jell-o shots at the saturday market with a bunch of PSU students...Great way to ruin a good time /images/graemlins/smile.gif.

KJS
06-13-2005, 06:41 PM
I drank a meat Jell-O shot at the Paragon. The vegan variety was only mentioned by several others in attendance. I forget where they said you could get them.

I would refuse a Vegan Jell-O shot on principle. As I did the tofu options at every restaurant I went to the whole weekend.

KJS

dr. klopek
06-13-2005, 07:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

He was probably doing jell-o shots at the saturday market with a bunch of PSU students...Great way to ruin a good time /images/graemlins/smile.gif.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't you mean Reed students?

stabn
06-13-2005, 07:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't you mean Reed students?

[/ QUOTE ]

Either.

dr. klopek
06-13-2005, 07:39 PM
Yea, I guess the only real differences are some patchwork pants and filthy blonde dreadlocks.