PDA

View Full Version : Notes on College Reunion

asb165
06-13-2005, 02:56 PM
1. Chumbawumba was not a good band 5-7 years ago. They remain crappy. So, no need to play "Tub Thumping" in the reunion tent at 4 AM

2. Air conditioning is one of my favorite things ever. Along with brown and serve crescent rolls and blow jobs.

3. Guys who are still in college--These girls are going to get fat. Hit them now when they're at their peak. (Looking back at this post, I had typed "grills" instead of girls in this sentence. Perhaps because some of these girls had been hitting the grill hard in the past five years)

4. Do people drink Mad Dog 20/20 anymore? I love that [censored].

augie00
06-13-2005, 03:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
3. Guys who are still in college--These girls are going to get fat. Hit them now when they're at their peak.

[/ QUOTE ]

They aren't fat already?

RicktheRuler
06-13-2005, 03:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
4. Do people drink Mad Dog 20/20 anymore? I love that [censored].

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL. We used to drink those in college. Ever seen the blue one that says "BLING BLING".

asb165
06-13-2005, 03:48 PM
Straight up Banana Red this weekend.

anonymous_acct
06-13-2005, 04:30 PM
Where did you go to school? My friends a year ahead of me had a college reunion (5yr) this weekend, and we did a hell of a lot of drinking. And the chicks there are generally fat.

asb165
06-13-2005, 04:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Where did you go to school? My friends a year ahead of me had a college reunion (5yr) this weekend, and we did a hell of a lot of drinking. And the chicks there are generally fat.

[/ QUOTE ]

Cornell

disjunction
06-13-2005, 04:43 PM
Most disappointing aspect of my 5-year reunion (2 years ago): Hot Truck got lame after I left. People call ahead now, WTF?

Did you stay in a dorm? Did anybody say anything about what was going on with the President (it made cnn)?

jakethebake
06-13-2005, 04:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Most disappointing aspect of my 5-year reunion (2 years ago): Hot Truck got lame after I left. People call ahead now, WTF?

Did you stay in a dorm? Did anybody say anything about what was going on with the President (it made cnn)?

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you drunk? I have no idea what any of this means. /images/graemlins/confused.gif

disjunction
06-13-2005, 04:55 PM
It's 10 o'clock somewhere.

Sorry to be confusing, the questions were about the state of things at Cornell. Cornell alum tend to get very excited about the minutiae of their school, no doubt due to cognitive dissonance at spending 4 years in the snow.

The "Hot Truck" is a little truck that used to park outside some of the freshman dorms at 11pm. It stayed there until dawn, and "Hot Truck Bob" would make various types of French Bread pizza. French Bread pizza was invented on Hot Truck, but the price you had to pay was waiting out in the cold. Hot Truck Bob retired after 30 years, and students can call ahead now, which is lame.

Also, the Cornell president resigned today, for no apparent reason. The previous president, who we call HR3, is now the interim president. I'm pretty sure HRIII is a bot.

jakethebake
06-13-2005, 04:57 PM
Aaah. Okay. I was viewing in flat mode, and it just looked like a bunch of weird random stuff. Read the post in isolation. I was like wtf???? /images/graemlins/confused.gif

asb165
06-13-2005, 05:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I stayed in Dickson. Only old people with artificial joints got to stay in the new dorms. The no a/c in the dorms was killer.

I didn't even know about Lehman until Sun. morning. I was more interested in drinking a crapload of beer.